PDA

View Full Version : Less repetitive music and some more action buttons.

kinghaigy
09-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Only had the game for a day and loving it!

Some things i'd like to see:

- The music is nice, but it gets really repetitive and i'd like it if there were a few variations of the music or longer and more varied soundtracks.

- More than 4 action buttons. The only class I've played so far is the mage so I'm not sure what others have, but having 4 buttons to bind spells to is not enough for me. What i'd like is another bar say right next to it that has an extra 4 buttons to bind spells to. I usually use 4 spells in combat but in the rare occasion where someone dies i cant revive instantly unless i go into menu and unbind a spell and bind revive to it.... Unless I've totally missed something here!

The spells wouldn't have to be right next to it, just somewhere when the time time arises it can easily be accessed.

What do you guys think?

FluffNStuff
09-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Above that spell bar is a tab. If you click it you can see all your spells while playing. The four is just if you want to hide the rest.

jonboy
09-04-2010, 12:39 AM
And music can be turned off if you wish and play your ituned in the background.

Machinima
09-04-2010, 12:43 AM
I have no idea what you posted but some new modern music would be nice a mixture of everything accept for jazz and country.

kinghaigy
09-05-2010, 06:16 AM
I feel like a tool, about 2 hours after i posted i found that little tab thing! Whoops, my bad.

And what i meant by more music in the game is that you do say 6-7 different levels in an area but they all look the same and have the same music. It would be nice if there was more than one soundtrack for the levels in the same area.

Arterra
09-05-2010, 07:56 AM
we need dramatic music for those special boss maps...

kinghaigy
09-06-2010, 03:11 AM
we need dramatic music for those special boss maps...

I agree, same goes with any sort of boss. Most maps have a tougher person to beat at the end and if the music changed when he knew you were around or as you walked into the room it would make it feel more intense (if you get what i mean). I've only played the first 3 campaigns and i'd also like to see some bigger bosses. I havent seen what the last ones are like yet but it would be cool if the tough person you had to beat and the trolls and stuff were bigger so the game feels more varied.