View Full Version : How elite damage work?

Jdjd
05-24-2023, 10:35 AM
Do elite damage modify our damage when we go elite maps?
I try test it, but damage in elite maps didn t change if i had elite damage. It s the same like in normal maps.

wrathfulcat
05-24-2023, 11:02 AM
If you have 20%ED, you will do 20% more damage in elite zones thats it, it wont show in your damage stat though

Jdjd
05-24-2023, 12:49 PM
If you have 20%ED, you will do 20% more damage in elite zones thats it, it wont show in your damage stat though
No, i try it. I proc my staff+armor and overal damage was same in both maps. So elite damage do nothing in game

wrathfulcat
05-24-2023, 12:55 PM
How much ed do you have? It has to be kind of high to actually make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdjd
05-24-2023, 01:30 PM
How much ed do you have? It has to be kind of high to actually make a difference.

Around 50% with pet

Blvckvxmpy
05-24-2023, 01:54 PM

That makes no sense, why would it have to be high to make a difference?

Switchback
05-24-2023, 02:07 PM
That makes no sense, why would it have to be high to make a difference?

Your initial damage before adding elite/boss damage needs to be high. Without high damage you would find trouble in seeing an increase in damage numbers from BD/ED.

Xyv.io
05-24-2023, 04:23 PM
Your initial damage before adding elite/boss damage needs to be high. Without high damage you would find trouble in seeing an increase in damage numbers from BD/ED.
That's right, your staff gives 500% damage kraken armor gives 3x and more from other Kraken gear, adding 50% to all that doesn't make a big difference.

Switchback
05-24-2023, 04:36 PM
That's right, your staff gives 500% damage kraken armor gives 3x and more from other Kraken gear, adding 50% to all that doesn't make a big difference.

Going to be a noticable difference with low Primary stat users to high stat users. That was main point.

@OP how much Primary Stat do you have?

AgentStonoga
05-24-2023, 05:14 PM
1% primary stat is equal to 4-5% ed/bd.

Jdjd
05-24-2023, 05:53 PM
Guys what you don t understand is my damage don t change even if i add 10000000% elite damage. I don t see difference between normal maps and elite. Same damage, go try and after post here.

Jdjd
05-24-2023, 06:00 PM
If the kraken gives 500% damage, that means if i had 10k dmg, with proc i whould had 50k, right? But if i add 50% elite damage to my 10k damage, should make a difference between normal maps and elite, right? But there is noone? Maybe should add over 100% elite damage in total to see a diference between these 2 maps.

jazzbloonist
05-24-2023, 06:58 PM
Elite damage and boss damage works just like damage stacking. But it doesnt modify your visible stats, it only makes a difference when u deal damage. So going into elite map u wont see your dps and damage go up by the stat page itself, u gotta deal damage to see a difference.

Also since elite and boss damage are basically damage stacking, once u already have A TON of %damage stacking, the difference will be miniscule % wise.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
05-24-2023, 07:30 PM
If the kraken gives 500% damage, that means if i had 10k dmg, with proc i whould had 50k, right? But if i add 50% elite damage to my 10k damage, should make a difference between normal maps and elite, right? But there is noone? Maybe should add over 100% elite damage in total to see a diference between these 2 maps.

U sure u checking ur damage dealt to mobs or damage stat on character window? Lol

Jdjd
05-25-2023, 02:10 AM
U sure u checking ur damage dealt to mobs or damage stat on character window? Lol

Go try sir. I did it many times, no diference between NORMAL MAP and ELITE MAP, WHAT CAN I SAY. But if you didn t test it at least please don t tell me i don t check. Lmaooo

mamaubear
05-25-2023, 05:06 AM
No, i try it. I proc my staff+armor and overal damage was same in both maps. So elite damage do nothing in game
Elite damage and boss damage count from your base damage. Not from that shown on your curently stat.

Jdjd
05-25-2023, 09:55 AM
[QUOTE=mamaubear;4031163]Elite damage and boss damage count from your base damage. Not from that shown on your curently stat.[/QUOTE
Lol, bro what i say is if we use elite damage, we should have more damage in ELITE MAPS than normal maps. Is that right? Elite damage=) more damage in elite maps, is that right? Think about it before post. Read all i told i try in normal maps, elite maps my damage was the same, so elite damage awakes do nothing in game, don t increase damage in elite maps lmaoooo

Xyv.io
05-25-2023, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=mamaubear;4031163]Elite damage and boss damage count from your base damage. Not from that shown on your curently stat.[/QUOTE
Lol, bro what i say is if we use elite damage, we should have more damage in ELITE MAPS than normal maps. Is that right? Elite damage=) more damage in elite maps, is that right? Think about it before post. Read all i told i try in normal maps, elite maps my damage was the same, so elite damage awakes do nothing in game, don t increase damage in elite maps lmaoooo

I want to slap the shet out of you rn ngl

Myexera
05-29-2023, 09:16 AM

mamaubear
05-29-2023, 08:53 PM
Elite damage and boss damage count from your base damage. Not from that shown on your curently stat.

....................?

snakeeyes
05-30-2023, 02:27 AM
I think this elite damage or boss damage works, only works on your dealth damage just like you damage elite rahab 500k then the total of your elite and boss damage is 100% = it multiply your dealth damage to 1m damage, elite damage is same as normal % bonus damage you get on pet hb but limited damage only for damaging elite enemy only so theres no special about boss and elite damage.