PDA

View Full Version : Retiring.

MYNISTA
09-21-2012, 04:41 PM
It's been a blast playing SL with y'all! Time for me to move on, shouts out to all of my friends...you know where to find me! Peep the sig!

MYNISTA

Astrocat
09-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Wait, what?? You're leaving us??? :( Take care !! and again, I love your musics <3

Commanderkeen
09-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Aww we will all miss the freshness you brought to the game.

Paar
09-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Take care Mynista, You're a inspiration to players everywhere. Also, goodluck with your music!

Samhayne
09-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey Mynista,

All the best to you for the future!

MYNISTA
09-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Thx famz, I appreciate all of ya...it was a blast!

MYNISTA
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Hey Mynista,

All the best to you for the future!

Thx Sam, thx STS for such a great game. I really enjoyed it!

Aracnus
09-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Dang, SL is gonna be swagless without you bro :D

Good Luck in the future with your music, very inspiring to me...

octavos
09-21-2012, 05:22 PM
:miserable: all i gotta say. thanks for hanging with us in SL Myn. Check in from time to time k :D

MYNISTA
09-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Thx Ghost and Aracnus! Blast a pistol in the air for me today! Haha!

Cahaun
09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
It was epic having you in this game. You truly were grand with that squid buddy. Visit us often :)
Good luck with life and your music making skills

MYNISTA
09-21-2012, 05:39 PM
It was epic having you in this game. You truly were grand with that squid buddy. Visit us often :)
Good luck with life and your music making skills

Thx bro, I will swing by from time to time! Stay fresh!

Mitchturbo
09-21-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm sad to see you are leaving :'-0
I'll miss you.

You Rock so so much! *squeezes The freshness out of mynista*

Keep it cool bro and I hope you wont be gone forever ;-)
Honestly B* bridge would not be the same without you *Another Manly bro hug*
Take care and Enjoy everything you do cuz well I know ya gona do ^_^
Peace! *suppressions Mynista* Hehehe XD

Jugernugetx
09-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Meh. Mynista @.@ cya! Good luck I'm the future!

@.@

Delphina
09-21-2012, 05:59 PM
You will be missed!!

MYNISTA
09-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Thx all...I will miss y'all too!

HunterSLAYER
09-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Cya around...great music you compose bro!

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Jblazer
09-21-2012, 10:03 PM
MYN!Cmon bro:(Idk how long we known eachother...but it's been a long and fun ride...you're music inspired me to spread the good word:)Sad to see you gone...I'll be listening to you're mixtapes,and all albums in the future!All the best to you man!FKAK!

MYNISTA
09-22-2012, 12:21 AM
MYN!Cmon bro:(Idk how long we known eachother...but it's been a long and fun ride...you're music inspired me to spread the good word:)Sad to see you gone...I'll be listening to you're mixtapes,and all albums in the future!All the best to you man!FKAK!

Thx bro...stay in touch!!!! Keep on being a light! FKAK!

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 01:30 AM
It's been a blast playing SL with y'all! Time for me to move on, shouts out to all of my friends...you know where to find me! Peep the sig!

MYNISTA

Cya buddy! Always great hanging about with you, one of the kindest souls you will find on this earth! ;D

Have fun on your tour, making the right choice on concentrsting on your music bro, gonna miss you like mad! Will check out your site and keep in touch! Much love bro (:

Jblazer
09-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Myn,will you ever come back in the future?

MYNISTA
09-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Cya buddy! Always great hanging about with you, one of the kindest souls you will find on this earth! ;D

Have fun on your tour, making the right choice on concentrsting on your music bro, gonna miss you like mad! Will check out your site and keep in touch! Much love bro (:

Thx bro, def gonna miss chillin with ya! Pls tell Bu and Crio about this thread and to holla at me here! I deleted my SL apps. Stay in touch bro!!!!

MYNISTA
09-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Myn,will you ever come back in the future?

Probably not bruh...stay in touch though!

Fao
09-22-2012, 01:40 PM
You will be missed dude!:(

I love the music, so keep it up!
Good luck in the future!

MYNISTA
09-22-2012, 02:01 PM
You will be missed dude!:(

I love the music, so keep it up!
Good luck in the future!

Thx fam.

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 02:16 PM
Thx bro, def gonna miss chillin with ya! Pls tell Bu and Crio about this thread and to holla at me here! I deleted my SL apps. Stay in touch bro!!!!

Ima prob log In for a bit now just to chat so, will do bro!

Seiyen
09-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Bye broda, u will be missed...:(
All the best for yo life man,keep rocking.....:thumbup:

Cephei
09-22-2012, 03:14 PM
No not you Mynista :'(
Ur a cool guy and i love your music (i listen to metal mostly)

Take care bro! :)

-Axton

Androidmaster
09-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Bye Mynista!Good luck with your life!

Jblazer
09-22-2012, 11:26 PM

What you gonna do with your vanities?I'm not asking for it:)I say either contest them up or liquidate xD.Check forums often and keep in touch!FKAK!

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 12:09 AM
What you gonna do with your vanities?I'm not asking for it:)I say either contest them up or liquidate xD.Check forums often and keep in touch!FKAK!

Deleted the apps, to never return buddy. You know what it's like to have them still on your device, too tempting to return. Glad he has put his music first (:

Mitchturbo
09-23-2012, 12:16 AM
Music is definitely the way forward :-) Brings so much joy to everyone!

Jblazer
09-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Not if you have no respect for Christianity...lot of people act that way...I say this as I am a christian myself.

MYNISTA
09-26-2012, 10:24 AM
I am considering playing Arcane Legends when it comes out though. Name reserved ;) I might see y'all again soon. As far as my vanities, credits and so on...I'm giving it all to my Guild officers...they happen to be my real life friends. SUPERNOVAMAN will be the new GM of "Saintz of Christ."

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 10:33 AM
I am considering playing Arcane Legends when it comes out though. Name reserved ;) I might see y'all again soon. As far as my vanities, credits and so on...I'm giving it all to my Guild officers...

Awesome! I'm looking to check it out not sure how committed yet tho.

Also that SquidBuddy and X-Ray combo will never look the same on anyone else! Lol

MYNISTA
09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Awesome! I'm looking to check it out not sure how committed yet tho.

Also that SquidBuddy and X-Ray combo will never look the same on anyone else! Lol

Haha! Thx bro.

Bubututu
09-26-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm sad this is the first I have heard about this. :-( Things make a lot more sense after reading all of this! lol

Glad to know you are well and doing good! We have been worried about ya. Couldn't figure out for the darndest why Myny hadn't stopped by to say Hi... We actually gave in last night and visited your Blog to see what you had been up to *Creeper Face* HaH. We were both like *well he's at home...he's at the zoo...why hasnt he stopped here!?!?* lololol

Truly going to miss my farming partner. Other then my love, you were always who I ran with. Not gonna be easy to find a replacement for you. :-P Seems it's time for you to start farming them RL Vanities. Anyways.. One more POW! for the road! Stay Fresh Myn and keep on Crankin It! Crio and I wish you the best of luck with everything that you do Bro!

<3 Myny <3

P.S. Crio doesn't know about this yet..

P.P.S. She was </3 HeartBroken </3 when she saw you had left her clan on COC lol. She only started playing because of you. She's been checking everyday and tells me you keep losing your Trophies lolol :-(

*poofs*

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Ahhhh damnit! I knew there was something I was meant to tell bubu... :(

Not sure if I have seen him since this in game only played 3 times since update :/

Sorry guys my bad.

MYNISTA
09-26-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm sad this is the first I have heard about this. :-( Things make a lot more sense after reading all of this! lol

Glad to know you are well and doing good! We have been worried about ya. Couldn't figure out for the darndest why Myny hadn't stopped by to say Hi... We actually gave in last night and visited your Blog to see what you had been up to *Creeper Face* HaH. We were both like *well he's at home...he's at the zoo...why hasnt he stopped here!?!?* lololol

Truly going to miss my farming partner. Other then my love, you were always who I ran with. Not gonna be easy to find a replacement for you. :-P Seems it's time for you to start farming them RL Vanities. Anyways.. One more POW! for the road! Stay Fresh Myn and keep on Crankin It! Crio and I wish you the best of luck with everything that you do Bro!

<3 Myny <3

P.S. Crio doesn't know about this yet..

P.P.S. She was </3 HeartBroken </3 when she saw you had left her clan on COC lol. She only started playing because of you. She's been checking everyday and tells me you keep losing your Trophies lolol :-(

*poofs*

One of the hardest thing about retiring from SL was missing my Bu and Crio! I'm strongly considering playing AL, so hopefully we can reunite there! I just feel that it's time to move on from SL...it's been a great ride, met and made some great friends, and had some great times! Tell crio I said i miss her! Same to you bud! See y'all on AL opening day! I also still have to dump some stuff over on my guildies, so you might see me pop in a few times before that. Stay in touch!!!!

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Whoa whoa whoa... No man never thought you'd be going too :'( Best of luck with your music career, and I might have to stop by one of your concerts sometime. ;)

MYNISTA
09-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Whoa whoa whoa... No man never thought you'd be going too :'( Best of luck with your music career, and I might have to stop by one of your concerts sometime. ;)

Thanks bro...if you plan on playing AL...I will see ya there ;) I've decided that I will start a "Saintz of Christ" guild there, so until then it's a break for me. Looking forward to a new adventure!

bronislav84
09-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Nooooooooooo. That is all.

No wait, what game are you moving to? Or just music and AL maybe?

MYNISTA
09-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Nooooooooooo. That is all.

No wait, what game are you moving to? Or just music and AL maybe?

I'm a full time recording artist, so time is not an issue...just feel like it's time to move on. I will be playing Arcane Legends.

Jblazer
09-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Have a concert in Cali:) I'll be there!

William To
09-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Bye bro, All the best to u in life

Growwle
09-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Goodbye. As someone who has "retired" multiple times, I understand the need to move on, but I keep coming back, because STS games are the best way to kill time.

SexyIsland
10-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Will miss you!!!

Lady_Pebbles
10-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Aww, buh byes Mynista. Take care! Drop in to say hellurr once in a while lol.

Btw, see ya on AL.

captaintuttle
10-01-2012, 02:07 PM

MYNISTA

Sir, it was truly a pleasure to meet you, and I wish you, your wife, your music, and ministry ALL the best!!!! FKAK! :)

MYNISTA
10-01-2012, 02:36 PM
:) Thx all...see ya in AL!

Lavalamp
10-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey myn we aren't exactly the "closest" friends but I know ya and respect your music man. Good luck in life and I wasn't too excited with al but since all my friends going there guess imma have to check it out too

MYNISTA
10-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey myn we aren't exactly the "closest" friends but I know ya and respect your music man. Good luck in life and I wasn't too excited with al but since all my friends going there guess imma have to check it out too

Haha! Thx bro. I'm looking forward to an awesome reunion! Until then I'm playing Dragon Quest IX on my DS! HaHa!

Cephei
10-01-2012, 03:12 PM

Haha! Thx bro. I'm looking forward to an awesome reunion! Until then I'm playing Dragon Quest IX on my DS! HaHa!

Thats an awesome game haha.
U have an awesome taste of Videogames.
Phantasy star , dragon quest...thats awesome :)

MYNISTA
10-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Thats an awesome game haha.
U have an awesome taste of Videogames.
Phantasy star , dragon quest...thats awesome :)

:) Thx bro! Only the BEST! Haha!

Jblazer
10-02-2012, 11:48 PM
Mynistas the whole package bruh :P See ya in Cali right?:P

Rittik
10-03-2012, 11:16 AM
OH GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!
Buddy! ima gonna miss u so much!
i am a great fan of ur music and style!

U will be remembered!
POW!

Rik[Rittik]

MYNISTA
10-03-2012, 01:09 PM
OH GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!
Buddy! ima gonna miss u so much!
i am a great fan of ur music and style!

U will be remembered!
POW!

Rik[Rittik]

Thx bro! Preciate ya!

bubblebuddy:)
01-10-2013, 01:52 PM
late goodbye x.x

MYNISTA
01-10-2013, 02:02 PM
late goodbye x.x

Haha, Thx. I'm playing Nintendo 3DS if anyone wants to swap friend codes. Won't be playing anymore Legends games. I still miss y'all though! Great memories!

01-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Haha, Thx. I'm playing Nintendo 3DS if anyone wants to swap friend codes. Won't be playing anymore Legends games. I still miss y'all though! Great memories!

lol i remember S.O.C good times ^^ miss ya didnt know u quitted till now x.x

MYNISTA
01-10-2013, 02:21 PM
lol i remember S.O.C good times ^^ miss ya didnt know u quitted till now x.x

Thx, yeah...it's been a long time. Stopped playing at beginning of Cap raise to 46.

01-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Thx, yeah...it's been a long time. Stopped playing at beginning of Cap raise to 46.
thts why i didnt see u lol back then i was gonna ask u if u wanted to cap with me but never saw u lol

Bubututu
01-10-2013, 02:34 PM
O.o

Mynista still lurks the forums? I had no idea!

You should get GW2 for PC and come meet me over there. :-P That's where I've been spending all of my gaming time.

01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
O.o

Mynista still lurks the forums? I had no idea!

You should get GW2 for PC and come meet me over there. :-P That's where I've been spending all of my gaming time.

gears of war 2? lolololololol or some other game

Bubututu
01-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Guild Wars 2

01-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Guild Wars 2

oh lol was thinkin of somethin else x.x

BodMaster
01-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Still have the thread on Subs luckily haha

Missing ya like mad buddy, thought you'd be checking out AL when you got some spare time. If you do, add me up bro Amaterasu :D

Jblazer
01-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Mynista!Hey man!Been a long time!
But I been keepin up with your music!
Couldn't make it to any concerts though :( Ha good to see you bro!
FKAK!

Dragonrider023
01-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Good luck, I have met you once or two.