View Full Version : Feedback: The Forgotten Vanity Event

asommers
05-24-2023, 06:19 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Snaptubepro
05-25-2023, 06:04 AM
Hello devs, next year or years 2025,2026,2030 or 2035 for forgotten vanity event, i want to suggest this vanities.

Jord staff, eloia bow and galen maul.
This weapons are way older than glint weapons but this year forgotten event yall released some of the newest(than the three) glint weapons, igneath and even highfrost.

Thanks. If not next year, next next year. If not next next year, next next next year.

|Ares|
05-25-2023, 11:45 AM
Eloia bow is hideous, that's a hard pass.

intruders
05-25-2023, 01:09 PM
Jord staff is one of my favorites. +1

Deadsuperman
05-25-2023, 01:40 PM
Question:
Is this level regulated area, or is this event crafted more for level 81's, and the lower the level gets, the more difficult it becomes to run?
2-Part Question:
Is there a of an instant death? or do hardcores just have to jump in and find out?
Statement:
I know a lot of them died in sieges, boss was the insta killer.
Joke:
Hardcores die every day, but only you can't prevent HC deaths.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-25-2023, 01:48 PM
Question:
Is this level regulated area, or is this event crafted more for level 81's, and the lower the level gets, the more difficult it becomes to run?
2-Part Question:
Is there a of an instant death? or do hardcores just have to jump in and find out?
Statement:
I know a lot of them died in sieges, boss was the insta killer.
Joke:
Hardcores die every day, but only you can't prevent HC deaths.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It's open to all levels and it's pretty easy. Definitely easier than Siege, Twilight Temple and Crypt of Renown. Forgotten mines' goblin minions are weaker than Pennon Peak / Banner Bash event minions but the boss (Gorestomp) is stronger than Klumdolgath.

You can get insta killed if you stand in the red areas and make no effort to evade / pot up to max health, etc.

Gear matters a lot so if you have motley gear that's a lot lower than your character level you may struggle.

Smokedboy
05-25-2023, 01:51 PM
@Cinco can we have Red Colored Tabard set please?
https://i.imgur.com/p9sOazy.jpg

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Lim Weibin
05-25-2023, 01:59 PM
A 40% plat sale off please for this weekend’s sale!

Marosok
05-25-2023, 02:09 PM
More tokens in 4 chests, so there is motivation to open them. Or add portion of vanities as loot from them.

Psp
05-25-2023, 02:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230525/cf4a7d7c1804707e3e0c326d858b7a25.jpg

The size of Inan’harsh maul is normal or bug? am okay with it , let us know if you guys gonna nerf it or keep it what it is,, thanks

Bigbang123
05-25-2023, 03:17 PM
I just came here to have my joy restaured watching all collectors coments crying about this event gosh this is love

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

|Ares|
05-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Warlord Handaxes to be added please! There's still time : D

iheartu
05-25-2023, 04:06 PM
what is the name of this bow? Is it included in the loot? Ty

Bluegold8379
05-25-2023, 04:06 PM
Can u add warlord daggers for rogue aswell as the red band banana bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
05-25-2023, 04:21 PM
Can u add warlord daggers for rogue aswell as the red band banana bow

I looted red band one

Farmisthevibe
05-25-2023, 04:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230525/ddfd4dc52287191002472d81fea00c48.gif
Where is this looted that effect

gunstick
05-25-2023, 04:35 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think it is a weapon "Bone blue flame". Not sure if elixir is required to loot this.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
05-25-2023, 04:37 PM
I think it is a weapon "Bone blue flame". Not sure if elixir is required to loot this.

Thats surely from npc in shuyal, parchment guy i think

Irg
05-25-2023, 04:43 PM
Idk if its just me or it feels a bit messy, too many new stuff and names
It's hard to know which name corresponds to which picture,
Also having a hard time to determine which class it belongs to

Bummibee
05-25-2023, 04:56 PM
Does vanity even drop without using forgotten elix ? I’ve done like a solid 100 runs with just luck elix/pet/gear. Nothing at all but tokens

Cinco
05-25-2023, 04:58 PM
what is the name of this bow? Is it included in the loot? Ty

This is the Eagle Talon bow. It’s lootable.

Cinco
05-25-2023, 04:59 PM

That’s the Blue Flame Bone Staff - it’s a new weapon based on suggestions (and it’s awesome)!

Farmisthevibe
05-25-2023, 05:00 PM
That’s the Blue Flame Bone Staff - it’s a new weapon based on suggestions (and it’s awesome)!

Thank You Cinco!!!

ItsNotOrange
05-25-2023, 05:13 PM
@Cinco can we have Red Colored Tabard set please?
https://i.imgur.com/p9sOazy.jpg

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9
Yes please add to store with plats are ok

Neutrone
05-25-2023, 05:18 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIs it a drop or will it be in store? Main thread doesn't seem to clarify this.

iheartu
05-25-2023, 05:56 PM
This is the Eagle Talon bow. It’s lootable.

sweet. Ty @cinco

Itemstore
05-25-2023, 06:39 PM
Is there any chance we can get more of the vanities, in the vendor for bound versions of the of the really nice stuff that costs 7.5 or even 10k tokens to entice us to grind hard pls

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-25-2023, 07:18 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat effect comes from the staff

Sorry didn't notice , people already replied .

@Cinco is the arm helm and backpack also lootable , what is the name ?

Switchback
05-25-2023, 07:44 PM
The Vanities are dropping too much, i still have hundreds from last year it cheapens the play when all you loot is the same thing over and over again. I would rather loot something rare at 1/20 the rate, at least.

Im not saying to lower drop rates, too late for that.

Aleenacosc
05-25-2023, 07:50 PM
Can we add flurry daggers [epic version]. Sentinel sets and the epic daggers for those as well?

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
05-25-2023, 07:55 PM
The Vanities are dropping too much, i still have hundreds from last year it cheapens the play when all you loot is the same thing over and over again. I would rather loot something rare at 1/20 the rate, at least.

Im not saying to lower drop rates, too late for that.

Vanities aren’t dropping ‘too much’, I’m getting only 1-2 vanities every 10-15 runs without elixir.

Itzmemohsin
05-25-2023, 08:17 PM
Vanities aren’t dropping ‘too much’, I’m getting only 1-2 vanities every 10-15 runs without elixir.So that's onlly ? that's the reason market crashed , best vanities and auras in the game selling ultra cheap in auc , it's not even worth grinding the tokens as everything can be purchased so cheaply .

sixzy
05-25-2023, 08:29 PM

awesome… i want :)

inanesh maul… its huge really huugeee lol

Longtao
05-25-2023, 09:08 PM
Could you guys perhaps add the level 60 artifact of alacrity, sagacity, and unyielding as auras?!

Nzyt
05-25-2023, 09:50 PM
please fix drop rates for no elix vanities, there are millions of flurry and magma. some other vanities dont even drop, thanks.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

nathan2693
05-25-2023, 10:45 PM
it would be cool if the dragkin spear is for all classes.

gunstick
05-25-2023, 10:51 PM
So that's onlly ? that's the reason market crashed , best vanities and auras in the game selling ultra cheap in auc , it's not even worth grinding the tokens as everything can be purchased so cheaply .Try your luck with unlocked crates then.

Lim Weibin
05-25-2023, 11:03 PM
So that's onlly ? that's the reason market crashed , best vanities and auras in the game selling ultra cheap in auc , it's not even worth grinding the tokens as everything can be purchased so cheaply .

No one’s forcing you to farm & play the event for tokens. Obviously vanities will be cheap since that’s the whole purpose of this event? What did you expect? Vanities to stay and remain over 50m+ when it’s lootable from the dungeon itself?

Since it’s cheap for you to afford ‘all of them’, why not buy them and hoard even more? Since you’re probably one of those guys who wishes to manipulate prices of it like how you wanted to sell your mystic aura back then for 600m just because you think it’s ‘rare’? Those dosent apply here, unless this event is only held for 1 day.

Does vanity even drop without using forgotten elix ? I’ve done like a solid 100 runs with just luck elix/pet/gear. Nothing at all but tokens

asommers
05-25-2023, 11:36 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230525/cf4a7d7c1804707e3e0c326d858b7a25.jpg

The size of Inan’harsh maul is normal or bug? am okay with it , let us know if you guys gonna nerf it or keep it what it is,, thanks

This has been updated if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

Oppa
05-26-2023, 02:50 AM
is it automatic vanity drop when u use forgotten elix? im just confuse coz the first time i use elix its auto drop now in the 2nd elix, nothing drops..

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2023, 03:01 AM
The best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone , no need to spend money on buying auras and vanities from store anymore :)

I mean no offense , but winter flurry was my favorite set , but seeing it so common I don’t feel like using it :(

Itemstore
05-26-2023, 03:14 AM
Can we please get the royal herald sets (bound) in vendor for a lot of tokens to keep us grinding for tokens. I have noticed without elixir getting tokens and vanities is literally 10x harder than with elixirs. So I can see where free to play is having problems. However giving them something (bound) but rare would be a great insensitivity for all to run hard. Maybe if not adding royal herald or brown herald. You could add something to the vendor that doesn't drop in the event. Just an idea I hope my suggestions are good. [emoji3526]

Itemstore
05-26-2023, 03:19 AM
Can we please get the royal herald sets (bound) in vendor for a lot of tokens to keep us grinding for tokens. I have noticed without elixir getting tokens and vanities is literally 10x harder than with elixirs. So I can see where free to play is having problems. However giving them something (bound) but rare would be a great insensitivity for all to run hard. Maybe if not adding royal herald or brown herald. You could add something to the vendor that doesn't drop in the event. Just an idea I hope my suggestions are good. [emoji3526]

Sent from my CPH2025 using TapatalkForgot to mention thank you so much for this event. As a collector myself I may have lost a fair bit in value on my collectables but I appreciate you bringing new life into the game. I'm tired of people manipulating and getting a monopoly on collectables. I think the game is way more fun giving all players that includes new players opportunities to get stuff. So well done sts [emoji106]

Leu
05-26-2023, 05:02 AM
Can we get forgotten elix for tokens? Hear me out, the price for elix is quite high for ten plat which is normal as everyone is running and it's only 10 minutes.

But, can we add an option where players can buy them for 2-4k tokens. Each player will have a daily limit of 2-3 purchases a day and it can't be stashed/traded. This way we include in the event people who can't afford the prices of elix. It will also make people grind daily to get those free elix and they can run on multiple accounts to get more elix promoting players to come online and grind daily.

2-3 elix are only 20-30 minutes which can act as a simple "trial" for people and if they want more, then can purchase through plat/gold. Something similar to double loot elix where you can get 5 minutes for free when they are on sale.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2023, 07:11 AM
No one’s forcing you to farm & play the event for tokens. Obviously vanities will be cheap since that’s the whole purpose of this event? What did you expect? Vanities to stay and remain over 50m+ when it’s lootable from the dungeon itself?

Since it’s cheap for you to afford ‘all of them’, why not buy them and hoard even more? Since you’re probably one of those guys who wishes to manipulate prices of it like how you wanted to sell your mystic aura back then for 600m just because you think it’s ‘rare’? Those dosent apply here, unless this event is only held for 1 day.

Uhum , no point in arguing with you at all , you missed the whole point of what I meant in that mystic aura thread & every single post I make u don’t have to quote me on that thread , I made myself pretty clear in that thread itself !

If the devs really like giving away freebies they should be making all gears and equipments ez to access so that everyone feels like playing more , releasing peoples dream vanities / collectibles in ultra huge quantities doesn’t benefit anyone , I know looks matter , but when everyone has access to the vanity for very cheap , it just doesn’t feel right , good vanities are supposed to be hard to get and have a sense of accomplishment, while gears always loose their value & have a hard time retaining their value as time goes by.

m4qnvm
05-26-2023, 07:47 AM
Remember when STS said you could loot vanities without elix?
yea, me neither.

Lim Weibin
05-26-2023, 07:53 AM
Uhum , no point in arguing with you at all , you missed the whole point of what I meant in that mystic aura thread & every single post I make u don’t have to quote me on that thread , I made myself pretty clear in that thread itself !

If the devs really like giving away freebies they should be making all gears and equipments ez to access so that everyone feels like playing more , releasing peoples dream vanities / collectibles in ultra huge quantities doesn’t benefit anyone , I know looks matter , but when everyone has access to the vanity for very cheap , it just doesn’t feel right , good vanities are supposed to be hard to get and have a sense of accomplishment, while gears always loose their value & have a hard time retaining their value as time goes by.

I didn't call nor quote you out in every single post you made, in fact this is actually the first I called you out for that ridiculous thread you've made. You replied to my comment with 'only' when there are others here who arent looting anything even after 15-20+ runs. Your comment itself sparks another issue that is of no relevance to the comment I made along with others.

And FYI, vanities and auras are tough to loot even with the elixir itself. You're basically saying that you can loot 1 vanity/aura on guarantee in each and every run. If you don't know anything, i suggest you run with an elixir yourself first before commenting on what you don't know about. And why aren't you wearing all the rare vanity sets/auras that you're specifically mention that the drops are basically 'freebies'? Actions speak louder than words, google it.

|Ares|
05-26-2023, 07:59 AM
@Cinco Pretty please?

Lim Weibin
05-26-2023, 08:00 AM
The best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone , no need to spend money on buying auras and vanities from store anymore :)

I mean no offense , but winter flurry was my favorite set , but seeing it so common I don’t feel like using it :(

Flurry set was your favourite, and yet I don't see you owning one. If it is so common, don't wear it, no one is forcing you to join on the flurry set bandwagon.

And by 'best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone', I don't see 80% of the players using it in towns. Do you see 2-3 people wearing the brown heraldic/royal set? No. If only you ran the event yourself before giving false and yet another non-immaculate reply.

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2023, 09:07 AM
Flurry set was your favourite, and yet I don't see you owning one. If it is so common, don't wear it, no one is forcing you to join on the flurry set bandwagon.

And by 'best of the best looking vanities and auras literally being given away to everyone', I don't see 80% of the players using it in towns. Do you see 2-3 people wearing the brown heraldic/royal set? No. If only you ran the event yourself before giving false and yet another non-immaculate reply.No point in arguing with you , it's just a game , better play it like a game & stop getting too hyper plz !

The only reason I didn’t own a flurry set is coz I don’t believe in collecting non vanity collectibles as they are just a equipment which u can’t use while running maps

Sorry , no offense , tbh after second thought I think event is pretty decent , I myself made pretty good profit & really like the vanities , just expected them to be a bit more rarer , but it’s ok now :)

Lim Weibin
05-26-2023, 09:55 AM
No point in arguing with you , it's just a game , better play it like a game & stop getting too hyper plz !

The only reason I didn’t own a flurry set is coz I don’t believe in collecting non vanity collectibles as they are just a equipment which u can’t use while running maps

Sorry , no offense , tbh after second thought I think event is pretty decent , I myself made pretty good profit :)

Says the one who started the unlogical argument, lmfao. Of course it’s just a game, so what triggered you when I said we’re only getting 1-2 vanities every 15-20+ runs? :-)

Next time learn to know first rather than be a keyboard warrior.

gunstick
05-26-2023, 09:58 AM

If the devs really like giving away freebies they should be making all gears and equipments ez to access so that everyone feels like playing more , releasing peoples dream vanities / collectibles in ultra huge quantities doesn’t benefit anyone , I know looks matter , but when everyone has access to the vanity for very cheap , it just doesn’t feel right , good vanities are supposed to be hard to get and have a sense of accomplishment, while gears always loose their value & have a hard time retaining their value as time goes by.As you said, gears lose their value. So every rare gear owned by collectors has lost its value now.

Itzmemohsin
05-26-2023, 10:02 AM
Says the one who started the unlogical argument, lmfao. Of course it’s just a game, so what triggered you when I said we’re only getting 1-2 vanities every 15-20+ runs? :-)

Next time learn to know first rather than be a keyboard warrior.

Ye I am sorry I got a bit carried away but still I feel even 1-2 vanities even every 15-20 runs is quite a lot coz it literally floods the market as a lot of players are playing the event & then what’s the point of putting bound vanities in the vendor when everything can be purchased with gold for pretty cheap , ye ik there are other things that could be bought with tokens , but that’s kinda irrelevant coz it’s a vanity event & the other items are mostly bad gambles , not worth spending time on .

Lim Weibin
05-26-2023, 10:06 AM
Ye I am sorry I got a bit carried away but still I feel even 1-2 vanities every 15-20 runs is quite a lot coz it literally floods the market as a lot of players are playing the event & then what’s the point of putting bound vanities in the vendor when everything can be purchased with gold for pretty cheap , ye ik there are other things that could be bought with tokens , but that’s kinda irrelevant coz it’s a vanity event & the other items are mostly bad gambles , not worth spending time on .

It’s not a lot if the vanities that are dropped aren’t Brown Heraldic/Royal Sets/Auras. Those sets still have retained a somewhat valuable price even til now. The only vanities that the prices are or have already been crashed were only the ones that are commonly dropped (without elixir loots), so there’s really no harm here.

Shininami
05-26-2023, 10:18 AM
Event runs are fun, unlocked crates are not overpriced as well. Overall i like it!

Titanium
05-26-2023, 11:04 AM
Nice event. Alot of vanities that i like. I like the fact that i can play from my hc. Best event so far in 2023.

Can we please have a plat sale?

Lim Weibin
05-26-2023, 11:16 AM
+1 for plat sale please.

drawfflerz
05-26-2023, 12:13 PM
where is plat sale......
and for dev, why making bound vanities armor helm if its too common to loot. lololol. better put a rare vanity to bound store.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Titannica
05-26-2023, 02:21 PM
Farmer elixirs loot feels weak

Hercules
05-26-2023, 02:45 PM
Can they be added in week two of the event? What do you think?

I was thinking about the proc maul of olleraus aura, and the twin razzor, fortified glaive weapons. This boss's armor and his hammer.

Maul Of Ollerus Aura

Twin daggers

Boss armor and maul

Sorry for the quality of the first images are from YouTube because I couldn't find its procs.

|Ares|
05-26-2023, 05:02 PM
Vendor is pointless when it comes to be getting the bound version of the items. All of them are basically the same stuff that drops every second run, what's the point in getting the bound version of it as well?
Last time we had items like Heartseekers or Lifethief Blades that were actually hard to loot from boss (using elixir) but there was bound version for slugs in the vendor.
Why can't same happen to other items that are not dropping from the boss so often this time either?
Mountain Teeth, Gloom Hunter, Eagle Talon for example... those should be for slugs as well. Not mentioning the Royal Tabards or Brown Heraldics...

Alexwwe
05-26-2023, 05:54 PM
Indeed ventor update +1 and drop rate adjust +1

Longtao
05-26-2023, 06:52 PM
vendor adjustments please! maybe banana bow for 10k? >:D

also suggestion next time: let us know how much platinum each item will be in the store.

Anehazaz
05-26-2023, 08:22 PM
Idk if its just me or it feels a bit messy, too many new stuff and names
It's hard to know which name corresponds to which picture,
Also having a hard time to determine which class it belongs to
Lol same..we now have 2 different vanities called betrayers xD

Lim Weibin
05-26-2023, 08:39 PM
Vendor is pointless when it comes to be getting the bound version of the items. All of them are basically the same stuff that drops every second run, what's the point in getting the bound version of it as well?
Last time we had items like Heartseekers or Lifethief Blades that were actually hard to loot from boss (using elixir) but there was bound version for slugs in the vendor.
Why can't same happen to other items that are not dropping from the boss so often this time either?
Mountain Teeth, Gloom Hunter, Eagle Talon for example... those should be for slugs as well. Not mentioning the Royal Tabards or Brown Heraldics...

Agree, vendor seems to be lacking of what's available to spend tokens for. Make room for more options to be added in for both vanity weapons & armors.

Thewolfbull
05-26-2023, 09:27 PM
After killing boss and leaving to windmoore can the spawn point be changed to be in front of the portal where you take the event quest?

abbrv
05-26-2023, 09:30 PM
no plat sale? why…

m4qnvm
05-26-2023, 11:18 PM
The weapon section is cool ig... the armor section tho, literally the game is flooded with these vanities. I don't see the point in it being bound.

m4qnvm
05-26-2023, 11:21 PM
Why are the token vendor and the event portal in the same location? I was speed running and accidently bought an armor. I was saving up my tokens.

Znwaz
05-27-2023, 01:50 AM
asommers can u add the fury set (green color version) I’ve seen it’s gear armor and helm but can u make it as vanity and put in vendor & lootable like flurry sets

nathan2693
05-27-2023, 02:03 AM
Is there still any hope that you'll add dragonbone daggers as a vanity? Lootable or bound whatever the team's decision is. Also pls make a Dragkin spear for all classes.

ssmoagg
05-27-2023, 06:29 AM
So..now you can't loot any vanity if you don't use elixir? 30 runs 0 vanity's, 2 chest =)

ssmoagg
05-27-2023, 06:31 AM
Well... I liked this event even if I didn't get anything for more than 100k+ gold in 4-5 hours since the beginning of the event xD
Looking forward to the next one, thanks!^^

Tekila
05-27-2023, 09:38 AM
You should increase the drop rate of vanity without elix and reduce the drop rate of vanity with elix.
The gap is too big and makes it kind of « pay to win vanities».
Dropping weapons and auras still feels satisfying at least a bit.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

snakeeyes
05-28-2023, 12:34 AM

-ALS

please make all event map camera rotate😍😍 becase some of area are blind spots

Salb
05-28-2023, 04:06 AM
Can we Have maul of ullers Aura
Same as protection staff ?
That would he awesome on week 2 of this event

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-28-2023, 07:35 AM
To add onto week 2. Guild Decor hunter elix has a nice wisp. If I knew where to buy one I'd post a screenshot of what it looks like.

|Ares|
05-28-2023, 07:59 AM
Can we Have maul of ullers Aura
Same as protection staff ?
That would he awesome on week 2 of this event

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

That one or Vigilant Pavise's circle as aura would do as well.

Also the Warlord Handaxes as weapon : D

Bummibee
05-28-2023, 09:43 AM
Increase the drop rate for vanity items without using elix ? You can do a solid 50+ runs with 100%+ luck on stats no elixir and barely loot any vanity items even basic ones. Elixir/luck ratio seems like a wide margin for drops

event
05-28-2023, 09:47 AM
Drop rate verry low, if can up, more loot spend on lix and nothing good drop. Ty

Enviado de meu 2201117TG usando o Tapatalk

jojocooll
05-28-2023, 10:10 AM
Drop rate verry low...

Tekila
05-28-2023, 10:15 AM
To be precise drop rate without elixir is really low.
With elixir it becomes really high haha.

Moreover will we have different drops for week 2?

lelmapachel
05-28-2023, 10:26 AM
Is sad when u spend like 30-60m in elix and dont drop anything good, even an aura… thats my case

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

drawfflerz
05-28-2023, 10:31 AM
until now i just looted inan maul, cryostar aura, and the latest brown herald helm war.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Xiedom
05-28-2023, 10:41 AM
Its cool https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230528/00ecf836322fe586231c106e8b5c6b69.jpg

Sent from my RMX3085 using Tapatalk

lelmapachel
05-28-2023, 02:31 PM
Fix the drop without elixir pls, the announcement literally said we can drop all those vanitys without elix but already run more than 100 runs and got only 3 vanities, the announcement should say all those vanitys only drop with elixir instead of without, is already a misleading info

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Aleenacosc
05-28-2023, 02:36 PM
Can we have sentinel sets released in the store or for next week's loot. And flurry daggers?? Also can we have that recolor Medusa in store. ????

Itemstore
05-28-2023, 04:09 PM
Indeed ventor update +1 and drop rate adjust +1+1

Unazhaenf
05-28-2023, 06:05 PM
I also drunk elixirs enough to take down 50 adult elephants and still havent seen some of the loot from the loot table maybe i just need to keep running i guess

event
05-28-2023, 07:49 PM
"Sniff" One More magma loot...

takotako
05-29-2023, 03:42 AM
Ran worth 8ish hours of elixirs since yesterday and still havent gotten anything good after i looted sorcerer tabard set.. i looted it and nothing ever good happened till today ;-; ive only looted 4 out of all the lootable vanities with elixir

I cant just stop now cant i? The grind continues!!

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Icecoldcube
05-29-2023, 04:58 AM
Very cool Event. I love the magma vanitys for warrior and the cryostar aura! Cryoworm also cool for green outfits. Like the idea of npc vanitys a lot. Hope to see more cheaper auras for everyone to drop. For next event maybe a cheap blue aura? Overall 10/10 Event :)

Balenciaqa
05-29-2023, 05:19 AM
Can we pls get the purple founder vanity set too?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230529/61e5e66ff7276a78be41a7b929999765.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-29-2023, 08:31 AM
Said this on main thread but just in case you didn't see:

Party Planner Priyas set should come with her Balloons as a banner.

As a bonus if its possible the balloons should have physics added to the strings

Tekila
05-29-2023, 02:47 PM
I’d love different loots for week 2

Alexwwe
05-29-2023, 04:52 PM
I would like a buff on drop rates for normal runs without elixir, and slight buff for vanity armors from boss loot useing elixir.

nathan2693
05-30-2023, 03:22 AM
Is it still possible to add new droppable vanities? Something like dragonbone daggers and gold colored demonlord set for rogue? At least 2 new droppable items for each class thank you. Also please make Dragkin spears for warrior and rogue if it's not possible today then maybe next year..thank you

iheartu
05-30-2023, 10:23 PM
so far this is the best forgotten event I have participated compared last year. Even though I have not looted the rare vanities with elix on, I’m still happy that I was able to get most of what is in the vendor. Vanities release this event are really what almost everyone has requested and were granted. Ty STS

Pricegold
05-31-2023, 01:25 AM
CINCO The forgot vanity is very good, but I didn't touch anything, it will be for the next time, thanks for the event, very good work to the creators. I'm looking forward to goblin and I hope they can remove the reuse of energys, since the event with energys is very bad and not I know you could reuse there thanks if you could take into account the speed up goblin event I would appreciate it att Shakuquil/Mage.. i love Arcane Legends

Enviado desde mi SM-A217M mediante Tapatalk

TheBoon
05-31-2023, 04:47 AM
i wanna see the proc aura of aquaris next year's event, just like the staff of protection aura

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 09:19 AM
Can we have a plat sale for week 2? Thank you :D

@asommers @Cinco

SusAF
06-01-2023, 08:40 AM
Not good to not give plat sale on sets which players seeks in hogh demand . And they spams sales in bad events always for some reason ..... manipulative .

Titanium
06-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Still looking further to the plat sale

Paktwo
06-02-2023, 01:17 AM
24 hours farming no rare drop why you reduce drop rate to 0.00001%? So that everybody will buy the vanity in store ? I lost 300m from the vanity event no joke goodluck to your game...

mamaubear
06-02-2023, 05:03 AM
Too much low value vanity drop

Ryu_evin
06-02-2023, 11:35 PM
expecting a plat sale for forgotten vanity and goblin event

yuyie
06-03-2023, 11:06 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230603/d366745ede94f62a9b05a0fea1255f8e.jpg

I stuck at here about 1-3 min
Zzz sts help me. [emoji30][emoji31]

Ryu_evin
06-04-2023, 03:11 AM
I stuck at here about 1-3 min
Zzz sts help me. [emoji30][emoji31]

did u spam the buy button spot before the cooldown ended?

that was the reason for my 0s. then I close and opened the store to buy the locks.

after that I stopped spamming before the 0s. i spam after I see the "Buy" button

event
06-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Rip game

snakeeyes
06-06-2023, 01:02 AM

-ALSCan I suggest nextime phoenix with flaming aura and badge.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230606/e899cac84c9feb813843b5ebfd749cfd.jpg

Sent from my itel L6005 using Tapatalk

Tekila
06-06-2023, 03:10 PM
Some vanities have over flooded the market so they are cool but a little worthless.
If we could get rid of them by swapping them for tokens to a vendor before the end of the event it would be great.

Paktwo
06-06-2023, 09:22 PM
I lost 350m from vanity event
350pcs elixir and got nothing good ...good job developers....