PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Alert

Battlegrinder
09-21-2012, 06:17 PM
So, it seems that with the NPCs displaying the different possible arbiter sets, somehow the whole sets were leaked. Naturally, I grabbed some screenshots.

Asavadale
09-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Com looks Kinda cool Imo
Eng legs and arms look ugly
And op looks Cool As well :3

Commanderkeen
09-21-2012, 06:23 PM

I took some closer pics of all three classes.

Battlegrinder
09-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Commando, I'm not sure that this is the full set. The arms and legs are from Blunt, and they don't match the rest of the set like the OP an Engi do.

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Officially quit.. wtf?

Aracnus
09-21-2012, 06:27 PM
The op and comm are both really awesome, but the engi arms and legs SUCK!

Commanderkeen
09-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Commando, I'm not sure that this is the full set. The arms and legs are from Blunt, and they don't match the rest of the set like the OP an Engi do.

The comm legs match they have the same blue glow as the helm and chest plate.

Mitchturbo
09-21-2012, 06:32 PM
*crys* X'o

Commanderkeen
09-21-2012, 06:35 PM
*crys* X'o

Engi isn't that bad I kinda like them all, except for that darn flag.

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Hmm look familiar... don't match you say? (colour change wow.. really elite looking)

Note** This thread name needs changing, "spoiler alert* really isn't the best name for this title. Need to say something like "Elite Vanity *Spoiler*"

PianoWizzy
09-21-2012, 06:47 PM
I like the Engi arms and legs... I feel so sorry for all the comms out there... the ops are gorgeous as usual except they managed to **** up the back piece of that too!

Edit: I feel really, REALLY bad for the comms.

The only characters I'm ever capping again are my op and eng if I do. And I'm entirely skipping capping this time. NONE of these pieces are worth it.

octavos
09-21-2012, 07:18 PM
I just want to flatout buy them, because time is the luxury I wish I had. Now that the whole set is seen, takes away from the surprise. -_- thanks for pics.

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 07:24 PM
I just want to flatout buy them, because time is the luxury I wish I had. Now that the whole set is seen, takes away from the surprise. -_- thanks for pics.

Seems like it was done for that exact reason.. guess soon I will see the Arbiter Helm in store... maybe blue?....

Battlegrinder
09-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Hmm look familiar... don't match you say? (colour change wow.. really elite looking)

Note** This thread name needs changing, "spoiler alert* really isn't the best name for this title. Need to say something like "Elite Vanity *Spoiler*"

That's why I'm doubtful that the commando armor is actually the elite vanity. Could be they just changed the base armor he was wearing, instead of the shipyard set he's had for a long time. Especially since the armor doesn't match the style of the rest of the set.

How do you change the name of a thread?

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 07:37 PM
That's why I'm doubtful that the commando armor is actually the elite vanity. Could be they just changed the base armor he was wearing, instead of the shipyard set he's had for a long time. Especially since the armor doesn't match the style of the rest of the set.

How do you change the name of a thread?

Right, I thought you meant the arms and legs of Blut matched but the chest was different. I doubt there is any mistake tho, and believe this may have been a teased stunt from StS which has gone bad.

Unfortunately no way to change it on these forums. You can however use the "report" function (Little Triangle with ! In) and explain that you would like the name changed (: (Doesn't effect your account in any way, more of a heads up without the need to PM one of the StS in particular)

Ihavenokills
09-21-2012, 08:21 PM
inb4samhaynes*shiftyeyes*

BodMaster
09-21-2012, 08:32 PM
inb4samhaynes*shiftyeyes*

Lol! I'd be surprised if it wasn't intentional. Also isn't a little to late now we all have the screenshots saved?.. or is that just me? ;)

Battlegrinder
09-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Lol! I'd be surprised if it wasn't intentional. Also isn't a little to late now we all have the screenshots saved?.. or is that just me? ;)

50/50 chances its intentional. And yes, its too late now.

Jblazer
09-21-2012, 11:05 PM
Eng looks dope

Lady_Pebbles
09-21-2012, 11:09 PM
I really like the Engineer set; matches perfectly and +1 for purple color. Just wish our heals were purple and not green lol.

As for the other two... I don't like them at all. To me they look like pieces just tossed together to make a random look. X.x

flashbackflip
09-22-2012, 01:41 AM
Engie is epic

Com is bulky and legs r ugly

Op is alright, but i hoped for legs more to be like lvl30 - not 'skinny pants'

thanx for pics dudes

HunterSLAYER
09-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Lol how nice of sts to leak the Elite Vanity sets

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Mothwing
09-22-2012, 03:24 AM
C'mon, you can't go wrong with high heels on an engineer.

Fudginator
09-22-2012, 03:30 AM
When was this? And i really wish i capped all my chars but i'm a noob :( Sad right? I woulda made a guild called: The Arbiters Crew
Like the name? For full Arbiter setters... But i cant :(

KillaSkillz
09-22-2012, 05:01 AM
I still dont lie the comm flag, but i gotta say at least our legs don't look like booty shorts! :)
Those are gonna be cute on the male toons, maybe they could add rollerblades for the feet?

bbt1
09-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Hopefully won't b 10 months between updates from nw can't wait till 2014 to finish it XD

Zaonabiuibil
09-22-2012, 06:40 AM
I like the Engi arms and legs... I feel so sorry for all the comms out there... the ops are gorgeous as usual except they managed to **** up the back piece of that too!

The only characters I'm ever capping again are my op and eng if I do. And I'm entirely skipping capping this time. NONE of these pieces are worth it.

Op ftw! So you're back to the game? If so we gotta start runs again. You me and shadow to the cap, but I'm gonna win this time ;)

Battlegrinder
09-22-2012, 09:45 AM

Well, there's another reason to cap this time. STS has added in a bunch of lvl 46 gear, most of which is pretty awesome. I'm never gonna wear the vanity back, but I'm capping just to get the new gear (and that one extra skill point).

bronislav84
09-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Op set is hot, but I never could be bothered to do an Op to cap so I will never have it.

Overall, Com set looks best. Just cause of color matching. I don't like it in general, though.

Eng set is meh, but definitely flashy.

Deathpunch
09-22-2012, 02:54 PM
I would much prefer the engi gear to look like atomite legs n arms. Imo, the best engi set so far.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

cjswogkstkdg
09-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Dat feet size

Cahaun
09-22-2012, 04:03 PM
I would much prefer the engi gear to look like atomite legs n arms. Imo, the best engi set so far.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!
The Atomite set is so good because the entire community spoke up when they presented the early version. Maybe we can speak up for the next few cap vanities? :)

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 04:28 PM
The Atomite set is so good because the entire community spoke up when they presented the early version. Maybe we can speak up for the next few cap vanities? :)

Why wait? We have the vanity imgs now ;)

Atomite looked like $#@^ at first, but StS give us a heads up on the armour once again. We spoke up already this time yet they ignored us.

bronislav84
09-22-2012, 10:01 PM

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!Sorry bro, but I absolutely despised the "robot" set. It looked horrible and had everybody look like a B-movie fake robot. Junk in your trunk and front, for both guys AND girls.

Best has been the 35 sets. I'm biased because I play girls. You'd understand if you played one and wore all the sets one by one. 35 looks best.

Although if you mean JUST legs and arms, those looked ok. I just had serious dislike toward the atom set chest piece is all.

Deathpunch
09-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Sorry bro, but I absolutely despised the "robot" set. It looked horrible and had everybody look like a B-movie fake robot. Junk in your trunk and front, for both guys AND girls.

Best has been the 35 sets. I'm biased because I play girls. You'd understand if you played one and wore all the sets one by one. 35 looks best.

Although if you mean JUST legs and arms, those looked ok. I just had serious dislike toward the atom set chest piece is all.

Methinks you need a girlfriend. Digital bewbs are meh at best.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 12:15 AM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

ROFL! This brings me back to previous 31 cap lmao.

bronislav84
09-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Sorry bro, but I absolutely despised the "robot" set. It looked horrible and had everybody look like a B-movie fake robot. Junk in your trunk and front, for both guys AND girls.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7Ye be right. :)

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 10:10 AM
I wish they would of made a he purple set aside from the pinky set...

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-03-2013, 05:54 PM
I really like the Engineer set; matches perfectly and +1 for purple color. Just wish our heals were purple and not green lol.

As for the other two... I don't like them at all. To me they look like pieces just tossed together to make a random look. X.x

hahahaha I totally agree. Coz we are the real engineers :) But of course if they can polish it further the better. Still looks awesome!