PDA

View Full Version : Thread Regarding The To-Be Or Not To-Be Released Items

Suchislife
09-21-2012, 08:44 PM
I have hibernated and had took a break from Pocket Legends after Techno Email's announcement of new items to balance the Forgotten Weapons out, today I came back to check in and realised that lots of other features had been added but the items to balance the Forgotten Weapons weren't out. Was STS actually being serious and will they release the items? If yes when? I really want to go back to the real pvp Pocket Legends once had.

~Suchislife

Suchislife
09-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Anybody?

HunterSLAYER
09-21-2012, 10:29 PM
The forgotten event weapons have been balanced a few weeks back.
The base stat needed to use them has been increased significantly.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Suchislife
09-21-2012, 10:36 PM
The forgotten event weapons have been balanced a few weeka back.
The base stat needed to use them has been increased significantly.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Yep^^ I know they raised the base stat requirements but that DID NOT do anything... D:
Also, Techno Email said that she will release NEW ITEMS to balance out the Forgotten Weapons, I want to know when they are going to come out or if STS was just joking.

McBain
09-21-2012, 10:41 PM
That's not what Techno said. What was said was (paraphrasing): the devs would rather introduce new items to balance the forgotten weapons than nerf them. At no point was an announcement made that such items would definitely be introduced. I don't have the exact quote, but if you search you'll find it. Point being, it was a only a suggestion and a statement that the forgotten stuff probably wouldn't be nerfed.

Suchislife
09-21-2012, 11:11 PM
That's not what Techno said. What was said was (paraphrasing): the devs would rather introduce new items to balance the forgotten weapons than nerf them. At no point was an announcement made that such items would definitely be introduced. I don't have the exact quote, but if you search you'll find it. Point being, it was a only a suggestion and a statement that the forgotten stuff probably wouldn't be nerfed.

I just read the quote and Techno said WE WILL sooner give you items to balance out the items rather than nerf the existing stuff.
Also, she said STS will rarely ever say that they will never do something about something. I am just wondering if this case is the "rarely"

Yich
09-21-2012, 11:31 PM
The devs have no need to fix the forgotten weapons stats. They dont affect end game and they help PvE, so why waste the time fixing a problem if it wont pay the bills? I have lost all faith in STS since Ive seen them fix OP endgame gear in the past, but they choose to leave OP low level gear alone. Hey, whatever pays the bills, right?

McBain
09-21-2012, 11:39 PM
I just read the quote and Techno said WE WILL sooner give you items to balance out the items rather than nerf the existing stuff.
Also, she said STS will rarely ever say that they will never do something about something. I am just wondering if this case is the "rarely"

I think you misunderstood that as saying "we will give you items soon" instead of what was actually meant. "I would sooner do A than B" is just another way of saying "I'd rather do A than B." Far be it from me to put words in Techno's mouth, but I (and I think most people) understood it that way. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

Yich
09-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Its just a nice way of saying, I see your idea, but Id sooner do this, but we both know Im not doing either.

Suchislife
09-22-2012, 12:05 AM
Ok thank you for the information guys! Looks like they've ignored it after all..........
What do I do now? I don't like PVE because of the fact that you can basically "own" the map with elixirs.. PVE is the only way to get to endgame.......
~Suchislife

Cobraguy
09-22-2012, 06:09 AM
I don't like PVE because of the fact that you can basically "own" the map with elixirs..

I didn't know using elixirs in PVE was something that was required. Man, I haven't been thrashing my way to endgame, hope they don't ban me.......

WarTornBird
09-22-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't like PVE because of the fact that you can basically "own" the map with elixirs..

I didn't know using elixirs in PVE was something that was required. Man, I haven't been thrashing my way to endgame, hope they don't ban me.......

It doesnt necessarily mean he's thrashing. Most endgame people thrash blowing the map through water.

The Flash
09-22-2012, 01:24 PM

It doesnt necessarily mean he's thrashing. Most endgame people thrash blowing the map through water.

He is basically saying that there isn't any restrictions on the game so enjoy it how you like.