PDA

View Full Version : STS,

cookiez
09-22-2012, 12:19 AM
I just wanted to officially thank you first this, it is probably the kindest and most un-selfish (for lack of a better word) thing I've seen. Now, not only the people who have money in real life to spend can get plat!!! Also the elixirs are awesome!!! Every 24 hours a new chance for a different elixir and even special vanities!!!! (I can't freaking Wait!!!!!) So again, thank you so so so so so so so much!!!!
+1,000,000,000

-igotyocookiez!!!

Energizeric
09-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Yup, thank you. Very cool update. :)

Mage till the end
09-22-2012, 12:34 AM
They wana get some players addicted to elixres so they will buy more. There is always a purpose behind what sys does.

Mage till the end
09-22-2012, 12:35 AM
They wana get some players addicted to elixres so they will buy more. There is always a purpose behind what sts does.

MightyMicah
09-22-2012, 12:38 AM
They wana get some players addicted to elixres so they will buy more. There is always a purpose behind what sys does.

I have noticed this as well.

Suchislife
09-22-2012, 12:52 AM
But still... with elixirs you can basically buy your way through the game, it ruins the whole point.

cookiez
09-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Guys, they are GIVING away plat, I know a lot of things they do are greedy but this was definitely generous, no need to buy elixes really, unless ur super hardcore. So just calm down

Rot
09-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Guys, they are GIVING away plat, I know a lot of things they do are greedy but this was definitely generous, no need to buy elixes really, unless ur super hardcore. So just calm down

They are, but what they said was : ' Stand a CHANCE to win UP TO 30 plat! ' Which means you could possibly get 1 plat, or even none.
Anyways, thanks STS for the great update! The elixirs are really cool, got 2 3x Combo for 2 of my toons, was on cloud nine! :cheerful:

Shellkaz
09-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Not only does it give the Non-Plat players a chance to get elixirs, it also takes away most of the ammunition of the plat scammers. by offering Non-plat players elixirs, vanities and a chance to get plat in the 5th day drop, STS has effectively limited the ability of the scammers to function.

Essentially STS has closed the gap between the 'Haves and the Have Nots" Thus making the game safer for all. :-) ^5 to STS & there just isn't enough thanks to give!!!

I will still buy plat and I'll buy it in the same quantities I have in the past, because this is a great game. I believe that since I can afford it I should support them. That is MY personal opinion, and should not be used to say that everyone should do the same.

Once again, THANK YOU STS!!!

cookiez
09-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Not only does it give the Non-Plat players a chance to get elixirs, it also takes away most of the ammunition of the plat scammers. by offering Non-plat players elixirs, vanities and a chance to get plat in the 5th day drop, STS has effectively limited the ability of the scammers to function.

Essentially STS has closed the gap between the 'Haves and the Have Nots" Thus making the game safer for all. :-) ^5 to STS & there just isn't enough thanks to give!!!

I will still buy plat and I'll buy it in the same quantities I have in the past, because this is a great game. I believe that since I can afford it I should support them. That is MY personal opinion, and should not be used to say that everyone should do the same.

Once again, THANK YOU STS!!!

Yessshh! Dats another reason, and I most likely will buy plat still too

Sciazaratek
09-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Just make a survey-thread : Daily Blessings - Good/Bad

cookiez
09-22-2012, 01:59 PM
Hmmm maybe

Rot
09-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Just make a survey-thread : Daily Blessings - Good/Bad
101% good.

Yich
09-22-2012, 11:40 PM
They always have been, Are now and always will be a business. This will affect them positively enough to have been worth their time, or it will be removed. Simple as that.

Piosidon
09-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Of course it was very generous but it also promotes people to play regularly, although I'm not really complaining.