PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Thelastblink
09-22-2012, 03:13 AM
Since I've had enough waiting for the maybe nerf of the forgotten bows I would like to know what I should check out in this game. Please post suggestions below on what is fun in PL and which lvl cap is the cap where forgotten bows are useless or arent used. Thank you.......

Jsaieagle
09-22-2012, 03:21 AM
Lol, forgotten bow are useless and aren't be used in L76.

Patricks
09-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Since I've had enough waiting for the maybe nerf of the forgotten bows I would like to know what I should check out in this game. Please post suggestions below on what is fun in PL and which lvl cap is the cap where forgotten bows are useless or arent used. Thank you.......

I dont understand. So you havent been checking out this game because of forgotten bows? You started and ended your post talking about forgotten bows. Lots of emphasis on forgotten bows. Why does your interest hinge on the uselessness or usefulness of forgotten bows?

Forgotten bows!

xcainnblecterx
09-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Better question is, what isn't fun in pl. Pretty much forgotten weps are useless and people I see using them in pvp have a tendency to get rushed. Might as Well cap so you can go grind for those ichors if you have the patience of course I stopped at 15

The Flash
09-22-2012, 01:18 PM

There not nerfing ever. They said they would rather come out with something that is a balance.

Bunnyshoota
09-22-2012, 04:33 PM
There not nerfing ever. They said they would rather come out with something that is a balance.

Hopefully it will be a talon, wand, sword, and a shield.
Also, they should make them harder to farm.

Yich
09-22-2012, 05:18 PM

Lets keep in mind that these more than doubled the DPS of previous low level (10-17) weapons. Making new armor to give players twice as much armor just isnt the same or better than previous low level PvP.

Bigsleazy
09-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Lets keep in mind that these more than doubled the DPS of previous low level (10-17) weapons. Making new armor to give players twice as much armor just isnt the same or better than previous low level PvP.

With new armor that gave double stats pvp would pretty much return to how it was, except making it extremely hard for anybody not in top gear to even try to play. Wouldn't really be fair that new players couldn't try pvp until they had somehow acquired the several hundred thousand gold needed.

Thelastblink
09-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Guys I don't need answers which start a debate. I JUST want to know whats fun in PL and the lowest level in PVP where forgotten weapons are useless...... THANK YOU

Blind
09-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Lvl to 70-71
Play ctf at that lvl
Do cyber set quest(not fun)

That's all lol

Thelastblink
09-22-2012, 08:20 PM
:/ Are there any more fun things?

XamenX
09-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Maybe umm just chill in balefort? xD Idk though, I just like chilling in balefort, my style.

Unxtoxic
09-23-2012, 05:24 AM

If they made armors, that would make experts, artisans, and other L15 and L5 crafted armors rendered almost useless.

Extreme
09-23-2012, 07:26 AM
One word : * USELESS*

Reunegade
09-23-2012, 10:12 AM
As Samhayne (or was it Techno? I forgot) said, the new items they will release will be just as good as the forgotten bows. Just remember-patience is a virtue.

Yich
09-23-2012, 10:36 AM
As Samhayne said, the new items they will release will be just as good as the forgotten bows. Just remember-patience is a virtue.

Oh thanks bud, didnt realize that all my problems would be solved when I get new OP gear to balance the current stuff. They could make a whole system of new gear for low level, all being balanced. Id still be the guy saying, why not just balance it with the current (now outdated) tier? Im open for some more diversity in gear, but new op gear isnt the right way. I dont know why Techno has to be so stubborn and not nerf these obviously OP weapons. Guess it's her game, let her make the rules...

Thelastblink
09-23-2012, 06:46 PM
As Samhayne said, the new items they will release will be just as good as the forgotten bows. Just remember-patience is a virtue.

What!? They ARE going to release the new items? Oo
I was just asking because they made new ocd helms, daily blessing, new campaign etc but none of those items which was probably said they were gonna be made before the ocd helms etc..