PDA

View Full Version : Could you release the Elite Arbiters Vanity set again later?

Fudginator
09-22-2012, 03:39 AM
Hey there. I just wanted to make a quick suggestion. Could you (STS) please start the Elite Arbiters Vanity set again in a year or so? I just started the game and i've seen leaked photos of the full sets. They are EPIC!!! I thank you for making them however I woud (And maybe some other people) like to cap my characters so i can get a full set. Then i can make a guild, for all those who have the full set also, called <The Arbiters Crew>
Thanks in advance if you have read this post fully.
:)

Mothwing
09-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Not likely. Theyre elite and special, which means they are one time deals. Once this set is finished, they will most likely start a new one, or something else entirely.

Mitchturbo
09-22-2012, 03:42 AM
More than likely after this set, there will be a much better designed set to collect :-)

Mitchturbo
09-22-2012, 03:42 AM
Not likely. Theyre elite and special, which means they are one time deals. Once this set is finished, they will most likely start a new one, or something else entirely.

Ninjad lol XD

Fudginator
09-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Ooh! Thanks you too! Wait, ima give ya both a thanks

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 07:47 AM
It was stated once the Cap Vanity had "expired" it would never be available for any method within the game. Just need to see if StS are able to keep up their end of the bargain.

Don't blame you for asking though (;

Fudginator
09-23-2012, 01:07 AM
:( makes me cry