PDA

View Full Version : chatting non english can be dangerous (filter bag)

Totallymad
09-22-2012, 03:40 AM
As i am chatting russian in translit with my friends i get 2 minutes ban often. It sais that that i even can be banned forever. I didnt use any swearing at all. So it means that i can only do english? :-( plz answer. Its only problem with russian lang i guess but maybe with others. Can i get auto ban forever in case of this bug?

Bless
09-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Yeah if this game is for people worldwide and they don't speak English and speak their language, this is a problem since theyre not swearing. So the filters should be compatible With other languages.

Bless
09-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Yeah if this game is for people worldwide and they don't speak English and speak their language, this is a problem since theyre not swearing. So the filters should be compatible With other languages.

EDIT: how did it post duplicate o.o

Totallymad
09-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Thinking so! Cause i see ppl speaking spanish, french and didnt gets muted

XchilangopwnX
09-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Some Spanish/Spanglish words get me a mute. I just don't use them ever again. A one time mute probably won't get you banned. The way that works is if you accumulated many mutes within a time period then you will probably be banned. At least that is what I have heard from other players.

Developer confirmation would help.

FallenOne
09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
they got some problems with the censoring system
hard to read something appropriate when it gets censored like that.

:( have to guess what the other guy is saying lol.

Totallymad
09-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Devs please say something :'(

XchilangopwnX
09-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Umm you can Unfilter the chat from the in game options. You can still be muted by certain words. Can't give you a list, sorry. :vlol:

Totallymad, if you want a direct answer you would be better off emailing the support team.

support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

Best of luck. :vsmile:

inuyasha2012
09-25-2012, 09:49 AM
wondering what is going on behind the filter.