PDA

View Full Version : Engis dominate PVP now - a joke, right? -.-

Cephei
09-22-2012, 06:20 AM
Today in pvp some Engineers killed me in PVP-
Yes u read right, Engineers.
What happened?
I realised that Commandos are the worst class in PVP now.
Gison was right because he said that Engis will dominate in pvp after update.
I have a engi but i wont use him for pvp in the next because im no traitor to Commandos.
Maybe STS can fix it and balance all the classes because Engis and Ops are balanced now.

-Axton

Esoul
09-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Commando only have 4 Dodgee now.___. I meet a Duck say tank plz?! its a joke!!

Cephei
09-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Engis have around 54 dodge now -.-
They are the tanks now, thats not fair.
I know at lv41 cap, engis werent that good at PVP too but now Coms totally suck and they have NO chance.
A good Engi liek Akfury had chances but now they are too overpowered.

Engis - Tanks, healer
Operative - Damage Dealer
Commandos - Free kills for engis and some ops.

Esoul
09-22-2012, 06:46 AM
Yes! its true i cant tank well in pve...

Slcinuup
09-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Perhaps they'll take turns sucking like Engis last cap coms this cap then maybe ops next cap.

Zaonabiuibil
09-22-2012, 06:49 AM
I only have 30ish crit, 5 dodge, and 127 damage, along with 950 armour. Op is fairish, eng, well I haven't tried PvP yet but I can't say for certain. Meh I'm glad engs have a chance now, the coms kicked their butts far too long.

Jugernugetx
09-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Oh well >_<
3 Dodge?
That's too bad! An op killed me in two seconds and he had full health. Whatever lol..

Cephei
09-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Lolz when i use my Napalm and fight a engi with these new claw-hands, the has Engi has more Armor than me. O.o
Srsly ill quit SL if they dont fix it.

PS: Nobody gets my stuff

Esoul
09-22-2012, 07:05 AM
its unfair... com skill lots taunt enemy........

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Don't think they realise by taking our dge it makes it harder for us to Tank in general.

Not an Engi prob could Tank better than any Comm unless Enhanced with a multi. Now they can tank the condom boss.

Was obvious it would effect PvP in general.

Cahaun
09-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Before update: People were whining that the engineer has no chance in PvP

After Update: People are whining that the engineer has a better chance in PvP

Zaonabiuibil
09-22-2012, 08:38 AM
Now they can tank the condom boss.

This would be a problem.

Kenzor
09-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Lucky i have all 3 classes almost at top level then :D but yea, you are right, the new com armor gives MUCH less dodge, health and hit%. They gain alot in armor but thats not really much of a compromise when it comes to pvp. I even tried keeping to my custom battleshell set for obvious reasons and still failed, hard.

I guess we had our time, now its the engis turn :)

bbt1
09-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Lol ur not trying hard enuff

bbt1
09-22-2012, 09:24 AM
Really funny u say u got owned by me like i suck maybe it's even nw n u r seeing the great pvpr that I am lol at 36 cap I used custom plasma tech very little dodge n held my own against the best comms n ops around at the time. Maybe u need a little stratergy in ur game nw but give it a chance.
Maybe u shud talk to bloodraw who got me to less than 5% with a little time he will b beating me agn when at 36 cap he used to lose to me . He got it right maybe you got it wrong don't expect that for ever u could jus rely on class advantage it clearly changes.
You jus have to look at the popular twink lvls on sl n pl to see that at certain lvls certain classes have an absolute advantage. Time will tell wether sts got it right on this if like at 41 cap when comm custom had an absolute advantage. Clearly change was necessary and I'm sure sts will continue to try as they have this time to even the classes to make it player versus player not player versus class advantage. Good luck to em I'm sure it ain't that easy given the big differences in the classes.

gison
09-22-2012, 09:50 AM
This is why I have my op(Gisonsalt) & Engi(Perspiration) as a "back-up" when this ever happened :p

ArtofWar
09-22-2012, 09:54 AM
guys.. that's not unfair.. before the update were the engi's the looser's in pvp and now they dominate it like a com and a op before the update.. so it's not unfair.. it's just fair that the engi's have a chance now!

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Lol @ everyone complaining. Sts can never win

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

ShadowGunX
09-22-2012, 10:21 AM
wat????? com has ONLY 3 dodge? hw on wrld will com tanks!!!!!

Kraze
09-22-2012, 10:27 AM

They are in a no win situation. People complain about the daily rewards double xp weekends updates are never good enough. One class is always op and then when it gets balanced now people want to quit its just insane

Cahaun
09-22-2012, 10:30 AM
wat????? com has ONLY 3 dodge? hw on wrld will com tanks!!!!!
*points at armor* Wow! This stat looks important!

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 10:44 AM

Never will, but they could at least try and make it "equal" in PvP so it finally shows who's just OP class or actually able to play there class well. Over stats on certain class no matter what they are.

*points at armor* Wow! This stat looks important!

As you should well know by now;

Dodge > Armour (Since when any class ever have over 50+% dge? Lol

For this "Stat" you need to drop a heck load of DPs (;

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Never will, but they could at least try and make it "equal" in PvP so it finally shows who's just OP class or actually able to play there class well. Over stats on certain class no matter what they are.

As you should well know by now;

Dodge > Armour (Since when any class ever have over 50+% dge? Lol

For this "Stat" you need to drop a heck load of DPs (;

Yeahhhh, but. Thats kinda how it is in PL if you have skill... You can be boss as full dex bird, full dex bear. Full dex mage, same with int and str on all classes. Just gotta learn to adapt and overcome. Maybe kite?

Deathticket
09-22-2012, 11:07 AM
seriously i understand all of ya just read me through this thread. i think its nice to hear that ops got more armor now and when i see coms in pvp now i always wonder if thats a bug cause i really need to say that now : COMS SUCK NOW (sorry). i suggest anyway that all three classes should be matchable in pvp :)

Deathticket - Lvl 42
Keksdealer - Lvl 41

Esoul
09-22-2012, 11:09 AM
On pve too. comms not do their job as well.. i stay on behind let engineer tank it. Lolz....

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Yeahhhh, but. Thats kinda how it is in PL if you have skill... You can be boss as full dex bird, full dex bear. Full dex mage, same with int and str on all classes. Just gotta learn to adapt and overcome. Maybe kite?

Since when was skill involed in PL PvP? Lol.

Not sure if StS have forgotten, SL isn't PL... or "wasn't" anyway ;)

To make it the "same" they would first have to add "Dual-Build" which they mentioned before SL got the dead end of the stick. (Guess it would be just PL in Space then after all xD)

Cephei
09-22-2012, 11:20 AM
They should nerve the engi dodge or give the coms some dodge too.
Maybe ill stick to my eng when i capped my com.
Commando love <3

ArtofWar
09-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Commando love <3
yeah.. a engi has now 50 more dodge then a com..

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:19 PM
I find it fair because before update, the Engi's were getting bullied by the other classes :/

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 01:42 PM
I only have 30ish crit, 5 dodge, and 127 damage, along with 950 armour. Op is fairish, eng, well I haven't tried PvP yet but I can't say for certain. Meh I'm glad engs have a chance now, the coms kicked their butts far too long.

I agree, we engineers were always killed in PvP. Now it's a chance for us (if your good at PvP you can beat engis!!) to play better. Fair, no??

-Astrocat

Cahaun
09-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Commando love <3
yeah.. a engi has now 50 more dodge then a com..
I have yet to see an engineer with 50+ dodge and the sets we have have are made more for Pve than pvp. Commandos have 100+ critical and a huge armor boost when using the buffs so I think coms are still good when used properly.

Abadaobiran
09-22-2012, 02:05 PM
that is because you are using the new pink armor with +armor and -dodge

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Since when was skill involed in PL PvP? Lol.

Not sure if StS have forgotten, SL isn't PL... or "wasn't" anyway ;)

To make it the "same" they would first have to add "Dual-Build" which they mentioned before SL got the dead end of the stick. (Guess it would be just PL in Space then after all xD)

I dont mind it much... XP

ArtofWar
09-22-2012, 02:19 PM
I find it fair because before update, the Engi's were getting bullied by the other classes :/

+1!

ArtofWar
09-22-2012, 02:20 PM
I have yet to see an engineer with 50+ dodge and the sets we have have are made more for Pve than pvp. Commandos have 100+ critical and a huge armor boost when using the buffs so I think coms are still good when used properly.

bigbangtheory said to me he has 50 dodge...

Cephei
09-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Dont say something like "now its our turn".
Play as an Com vs a engi and u will know what i mean.
In lv41 cap engis had a chance with some skill u were able to kill some stuff with napalm etc.
Good examples are Asigreofay or Markymarx.
But now com have NO chance. Operatives and Engineers weapons are overpowered too.
At auction i saw an Op weapon that gives high DPS+506 Armor.
The Engineers Version of this Weapon also gives good damage and 506 Armor.
Then i asked "Afk" who has the COmmando Version of this Weapon.
GUess how much Armor it gives........460 Armor -.-*
THis isnt funny at all. Now operatives and Engineers can tank the maps and we can chill in the background.
I hope u all understand what i mean but i guess not.

-Axton

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Dont talk sh*t like "now its our turn".
Play as an Com vs a engi and u will know what i mean.
In lv41 cap engis had a chance with some skill u were able to kill some stuff with napalm etc.
Good examples are Asigreofay or Markymarx.
But now com have NO chance. Operatives and Engineers weapons are overpowered too.
At auction i saw an Op weapon that gives high DPS+506 Armor.
The Engineers Version of this Weapon also gives good damage and 506 Armor.
Then i asked "Afk" who has the COmmando Version of this Weapon.
GUess how much Armor it gives........460 Armor -.-*
THis isnt funny at all. Now operatives and Engineers can tank the maps and we can chill in the background.
I hope u all understand what i mean but i guess not.

-Axton

Calm down buddy, its a game. And also in 41 cap i died a lot supporting my team. And coms have 1200+ armor engineers and operatives have 900-950 or 960 at the most i saw but i coukd be wrong. And who cares? I myself like what they did gives the game a big twist :)

Cephei
09-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes i know its a game but a game is supposed make fun.
I'd like to add that i really like the Update itself.
The only reason i cap Commando now is that i really really love the Commando Arbiter Piece.
The weapons and the new Forest-map are awesome too.
The only thing i want that they make Commando Gear and Weapons a little bit better.
Engis and Ops are balanced now but Commandos aren't.
I think everyone agrees with me when i say that i would be a nice to join a CTF game with all the classes in each team and nobody gets more pwned
than the others. (depends on skill too of course)
Maybe STS can reply to this thread so we hav an Answer.

-Axton

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes i know its a game but a game is supposed make fun.
I'd like to add that i really like the Update itself.
The only reason i cap Commando now is that i really really love the Commando Arbiter Piece.
The weapons and the new Forest-map are awesome too.
The only thing i want that they make Commando Gear and Weapons a little bit better.
Engis and Ops are balanced now but Commandos aren't.
I think everyone agrees with me when i say that i would be a nice to join a CTF game with all the classes in each team and nobody gets more pwned
than the others. (depends on skill too of course)
Maybe STS can reply to this thread so we hav an Answer.

-Axton

I can understand that. How about you edit first line of other post? It sounds like your pissed and may cause this thread to be closed due to it causing some sort of drama :) just sayin.

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 02:41 PM
And coms have 1200+ armor engineers and operatives have 900-950 or 960 at the most i saw but i coukd be wrong.

Nah it's all diff now, and comm never had that much to begin with.

All I'm saying is I wish StS actually give a rat's *** about SL in general. Maybe then they would have worked on "balanced" PvP and classes.

Atm there has been no way to actually prove who is "best" just who is OP.

Wouldn't everyone like to be able to test their true skills amongst one another? You'd think 10 months would figure that one out ;)

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Grrr I love my engi how it is right now. I don't want an update that's gonna make engis noobs again just because some people are not happy (axton, i understand you tho, dont take it badly <3 ).

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Nah it's all diff now, and comm never had that much to begin with.

All I'm saying is I wish StS actually give a rat's *** about SL in general. Maybe then they would have worked on "balanced" PvP and classes.

Atm there has been no way to actually prove who is "best" just who is OP.

Wouldn't everyone like to be able to test their true skills amongst one another? You'd think 10 months would figure that one out ;)

Lol, really? They switched since i logged in yesterday? Cause i swore i saw a lvl 45 with 1200+ armor. And ah, true i feel pvp in SL isnt fun mostly because everyone uses range and can kite so therefore everyone plays the same

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Lol, really? They switched since i logged in yesterday? Cause i swore i saw a lvl 45 with 1200+ armor. And ah, true i feel pvp in SL isnt fun mostly because everyone uses range and can kite so therefore everyone plays the same

Hmm, agreed.

----
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/shocked_cat_zps3010d9db.jpg

Cephei
09-22-2012, 03:11 PM
I decided to farm kills and deaths now.
I cant play in SL when everybody can be a "pro" only because they are overpowered.
Pm me ingame if you want free kills.

-Axton

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 03:18 PM
I cant play in SL when everybody can be a "pro" only because they are overpowered.

-Axton

Don't do that :( . You're a PvP Legend, just train a bit more to pwn engis! :D

----
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/shocked_cat_zps3010d9db.jpg

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 03:20 PM

-Axton

Im sure you'll find a way to adapt and pwn like a boss!

Seiyen
09-22-2012, 03:22 PM

-Axton

U can make millions of credits from farming death :D

HickeryDickery
09-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Rise of the Engineers...my dream has come true,BOW TO ME,WEAK COMMANDOS

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Rise of the Engineers...my dream has come true,BOW TO ME,WEAK COMMANDOS

Don't temp me ;)

Cephei
09-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Nah i wont farm. :D
NEw pvp ruined my PVP and ctf kdr.
Pvp: 1034/392
Ctf: 1732/713

:((

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Nah i wont farm. :D
NEw pvp ruined my PVP and ctf kdr.
Pvp: 1034/392
Ctf: 1732/713

:((
Um, how is that bad? Its better than my engineers kdr lol...

SkillFullGamer
09-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Just watch....everyones gonna quite SL and Stary playing Arcane Legends once it comes out......Engineer having more Dodge then Commando is a joke!

Cephei
09-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Just to demonstrate how unfair PVP is atm:
Le me fighting an eng.
Eng is using regular green lv45 Engi set and new dual claws.
Le me is using Custom Battleshell and Primed Napalm Carbine-
Le me is fighting like 3mins vs an Eng.
Le me is landing 4 backbreaker combos - engi is not dead
Le me is dying - engi has 10%hp left.
The sad fact: The enemy was a random so not a skilled pvper without tactic.

In lv41 pvp a engi was able to kill every player that doesnt know what he is doing.
Dang!

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Had to. Copy paste, :p.

Why does people keep complaining about that? I don't remember before update, a massive amount of Engineers complaining about not being able to kill commandos and operatives? I'm saying it nicely, as you know it's my way to talk. Engineers were always getting killed in no time since Star Legends BETA. Now 3 days of Engineers being able to kill, and boom, all commandos not happy of not being able to pwn engineers anymore. Come on people, wait and see, you'll get back to beast mode again, just stop talking about that, and everything will be fine. If it's really a massive problem, Developpers will fix that. But I guess that if they do, then it's gonna be Engineers that's gonna complain. There's always gonna be people not happy and complaining. So let's calm, wait and see. Life is life, and a game, is a game! Enjoy it without pwning us Engineers :D !

-Astrocat

Dynastu
09-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Here's a major plus for SL PVP: 90% of gear is class specific.

Basically, this means that balancing classes in PVP is very simple--adjust the stats of gear for each class.

Did the update make Engi's OP? Yes, but it's not best to just give Engi's their turn to dominate... It's just not ideal.

All STS has to do is tweak the gear stats some, solves everything. Too bad it's not that simple in PL...

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Here's a major plus for SL PVP: 90% of gear is class specific.

Basically, this means that balancing classes in PVP is very simple--adjust the stats of gear for each class.

Did the update make Engi's OP? Yes, but it's not best to just give Engi's their turn to dominate... It's just not ideal.

All STS has to do is tweak the gear stats some, solves everything. Too bad it's not that simple in PL...

I'm not in what you say, I disagree :).

ShadowGunX
09-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Dev shud double d amount of dodge of com compared to engi as it was before d update. Nd also sme health too. Shud make d amount of crit also less.

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Dev shud double d amount of dodge of com compared to engi as it was before d update. Nd also sme health too. Shud make d amount of crit also less.

It's not the stats that changed. It's the gear that changes it.

ShadowGunX
09-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Lol. M talking about det only. Dev shud fix d gears

asifaiab
09-22-2012, 08:49 PM
i saw a lv 41 op with pure dex and 927 armor! comms are supposed to be the tanks, engi once soloed the hole numa and i died so much, its not fair

ShadowGunX
09-22-2012, 08:54 PM
I heard d proverb smewhere "Every dog has its day"

Dynastu
09-22-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm not in what you say, I disagree :).

Well, Astro... What makes Engi's OP this cap? Just what everyone's been saying in this thread, dodge. Or any stat. What caused Engi's to somehow drastically gain an advantage in PVP this cap? There were no changes to the Engi or Com's skills--it was gear.

Here's what happened. STS knows that because they have class specific gear, rebalancing things is simple. In an attempt to balance Engi's with the other classes, they tweaked gear stats and went a little too far. So, many people in this thread have stated, "It's Engi's turn to dominate, it's just fair that way." It's not. It's not ideal. An ideal state of class balance is any class fighting a different class and having an equal chance. This way, the biggest factor is skill. It's what everyone's been wanting in PL and SL.

Overall, the SL "department", or whatever, did a good job. They listened to what players said (unlike in PL) and attempted to fix the issue. They came fairly close, but overdid it. Tweaking stats some in a patch (as soon as possible) would most likely fix the "imbalance".

Astro, just to prove this, use a level 35 Engineer and fight a level 35 Commando.

For these reasons I really do hope that class specific gear will be used in Arcane Legends. While cross-class gear offers much more diversity and originality in the game in general, it was not at all well executed in PL. There are many things wrong with it, and while I don't dislike STS, they just don't seem to be able to handle the job of attempting to balance things with cross-class gear... So much that they stopped attempting to after the level 60 cap in PL. So, I really hope that they do not use cross-class gear (to a large extent) in Arcane Legends.

It's why I think SL has more potential than PL. And, ofc, DL does because they avoided the issue by offering one class with passive skills and a skill tree, which still adds quite a lot of diversity (good move).

Kaytar
09-22-2012, 09:14 PM
OMG
Engineers have always been underpowered in PvP and right when you're evenly matched, it's unfair to you????

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 09:25 PM
OMG
Engineers have always been underpowered in PvP and right when you're evenly matched, it's unfair to you????

This, I agree.

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Well, Astro... What makes Engi's OP this cap? Just what everyone's been saying in this thread, dodge. Or any stat. What caused Engi's to somehow drastically gain an advantage in PVP this cap? There were no changes to the Engi or Com's skills--it was gear.

Here's what happened. STS knows that because they have class specific gear, rebalancing things is simple. In an attempt to balance Engi's with the other classes, they tweaked gear stats and went a little too far. So, many people in this thread have stated, "It's Engi's turn to dominate, it's just fair that way." It's not. It's not ideal. An ideal state of class balance is any class fighting a different class and having an equal chance. This way, the biggest factor is skill. It's what everyone's been wanting in PL and SL.

Overall, the SL "department", or whatever, did a good job. They listened to what players said (unlike in PL) and attempted to fix the issue. They came fairly close, but overdid it. Tweaking stats some in a patch (as soon as possible) would most likely fix the "imbalance".

Astro, just to prove this, use a level 35 Engineer and fight a level 35 Commando.

For these reasons I really do hope that class specific gear will be used in Arcane Legends. While cross-class gear offers much more diversity and originality in the game in general, it was not at all well executed in PL. There are many things wrong with it, and while I don't dislike STS, they just don't seem to be able to handle the job of attempting to balance things with cross-class gear... So much that they stopped attempting to after the level 60 cap in PL. So, I really hope that they do not use cross-class gear (to a large extent) in Arcane Legends.

It's why I think SL has more potential than PL. And, ofc, DL does because they avoided the issue by offering one class with passive skills and a skill tree, which still adds quite a lot of diversity (good move).

I'm not here to prove anything or to talk about it for ages. I'm happy with my engineer at the moment :).

Zaonabiuibil
09-22-2012, 10:23 PM
i saw a lv 41 op with pure dex and 927 armor! comms are supposed to be the tanks, engi once soloed the hole numa and i died so much, its not fair

I'm op, pure dex, 970 armour.

ShadowGunX
09-22-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm op, pure dex, 970 armour. *clap* *clap* *clap*

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 12:50 AM

Man I like this person! Makes a whole lot of sense, and is saying exactly my point from the start of this thread.

Don't waste your time, its not worth it, as long as they are OP/on top they are happy. Before "tweak" they were breaking out they were gonna quit and moaning on every single thread. Now that more then half the update was nerfd to make it easy they are happy, and telling others that they need to stop "being negative" lmao.

OMG

This, I agree.

Lol..

Kay when did you start PvPn? They haven't been "underpowered" through the whole of the game, and if you took a few mins to test out lower lvl PvP you will find Engi are quite dominant.

Evenly matched you say? If that was the case there wouldn't be a need of this discussion..

or to talk about it for ages. I'm happy with my engineer at the moment :).

I'd love to hear you end of why you disagree with everything " Dynastu" is saying.. because I'm pretty sure you couldn't if you tried.

All that PvP is about is mocked here. PvP is not about OP, its about knowing your class and being able to react in split moments to counter attack anything coming at you. It's about strategy. Not "We are the best, Engi/OP so now we rule".

Urqui
09-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Wait it out till next update, like we engineers waited last time;)

Cero
09-23-2012, 01:46 AM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/d15bf0a8c4146819f5d58c970977931f_zps944b764b.jpg

My com Died from a level 44 Eng. using the new epic gears.
But its alright i havent fully tested/looked on Pink set/orange set and other items.
I saw one orange part that adds 7%dodge,

this Eng domination wont last for its not right(ahem)

Cya IGame:)

PS: took screenie while on Inc Mass buff(+300 armor)

PianoWizzy
09-23-2012, 02:15 AM
Before update: People were whining that the engineer has no chance in PvP

After Update: People are whining that the engineer has a better chance in PvP

That was precisely the first thing I was thinking.

Comms and ops, especially the ops, but the over-dodge'd comms too, had 9.7 months to squish unsuspecting engis into pulp without gear, skill, or effort, that could have been 5 levels above them and likely dominated PvP in that field from the opening of PvP in this game in the first place.

You haven't had enough?

We don't deserve the same rotation of power?

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 07:02 AM
No you misunderstood, we all deserve better from StS to finally fix "balanced" PvP, or it is all meaningless. They should have done it when they added PvP arenas to the game. Like I said, 10+ Months and they can't even adjust PvP to make it fair between all classes. (Even though it could of been the day of release if they wanted to)

Seiyen
09-23-2012, 09:32 AM
At lvl 41 cap,comm were boss:
High armour+high dodge+lots of health+those 2 deadly skills(mass+critical buff)
i think its time for engs to rule the world :D
So yea its pretty fair:p

Astrocat
09-23-2012, 09:35 AM
At lvl 41 cap,comm were boss:
High armour+high dodge+lots of health+those 2 deadly skills(mass+critical buff)
i think its time for engs to rule the world :D
So yea its pretty fair:p

Agreeeeeed!

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

Cephei
09-23-2012, 09:39 AM
No you misunderstood, we all deserve better from StS to finally fix "balanced" PvP, or it is all meaningless. They should have done it when they added PvP arenas to the game. Like I said, 10+ Months and they can't even adjust PvP to make it fair between all classes. (Even though it could of been the day of release if they wanted to)

Thanks
Finally someone who understands my point.

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 10:13 AM
That was precisely the first thing I was thinking.

Comms and ops, especially the ops, but the over-dodge'd comms too, had 9.7 months to squish unsuspecting engis into pulp without gear, skill, or effort, that could have been 5 levels above them and likely dominated PvP in that field from the opening of PvP in this game in the first place.

You haven't had enough?

We don't deserve the same rotation of power?

custom coms > ops

most of the time ;)

but being an eng PvPer at the lv41 cap. ehhh.. It was hard. I dunno how I maintained a positive kdr.

Cero
09-23-2012, 10:24 AM
the key for coms to get back on track is getting the pink set,

7%dodge
highest armor boost.

and also theres an orange armor that gives 7%dodge per parts

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks
Finally someone who understands my point.

Lol, you would think anyone that truly loves a challenge would understand this bud. Unfortunately players that have less talent love to go the OP class.

PianoWizzy
09-23-2012, 12:13 PM
custom coms > ops

most of the time ;)

but being an eng PvPer at the lv41 cap. ehhh.. It was hard. I dunno how I maintained a positive kdr.

Ahh I remember that now. At the L41 cap, a legendary op kills a custom comm toe-to-toe.

Feoza
09-23-2012, 02:22 PM
lol c'mon it's a game people -_-

Astrocat
09-23-2012, 02:39 PM

Hmmm..

--

PianoWizzy
09-23-2012, 02:54 PM

Gamers are perfectly entitled to spaz out over a bunch of pixels. *pats back* They'll get over it.

Mitchturbo
09-23-2012, 05:24 PM
:-D

BIGGEST GRIN IN THE WORLD EVER!!

(also side note. With a gun and shield combo i can make my dodge 52. I aint using that for pvp though hehehe)

Captorite
09-23-2012, 05:27 PM
While I am an oper, I must say that I was able to beat a same level eng without too much trouble. We were both 42, and I had about a fifth of my hp left.

Cahaun
09-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I just remembered a quote from the pvp contest we had a long time ago at the 36 cap...

Rodvik-"You got beat by a Nekkid Sparkling Ponie...:hypnotysed:"

I got owned by an operative with no armor while I was on my engineer with full PlasmaTech armor on! XD

Szangheili
09-23-2012, 06:57 PM
To everyone crying that Engi's are pwning, before update, Engi's ere the WORST CLASS EVER. So it's time I think to balance it out and buff the Engi up a bit. So stop whining and make a new build.

PianoWizzy
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Aks8S.jpg

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 07:36 PM
To everyone crying that Engi's are pwning, before update, Engi's ere the WORST CLASS EVER. So it's time I think to balance it out and buff the Engi up a bit. So stop whining and make a new build.

Or StS could put the work into SL that it deserves and makes it balanced. (Or least tries)

Btw who's crying about that crap? Just want to show who's got skills and who's OP due to their class.

I just remembered a quote from the pvp contest we had a long time ago at the 36 cap...

Rodvik-"You got beat by a Nekkid Sparkling Ponie...:hypnotysed:"

I got owned by an operative with no armor while I was on my engineer with full PlasmaTech armor on! XD

I remember that time perfectly xD

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 07:36 PM

LOL!

Astrocat
09-23-2012, 07:38 PM

Ahahahah!

BodMaster
09-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Naabs will be naabs.

Dynastu
09-23-2012, 07:45 PM

This is possibly correct, idk.

But as for 95% of people in this thread, you guys are incredibly selfish, I'm going to have to be blunt. These Engi's are totally "Yeah it's our turn now, deal with it! I'm greatly enjoying easy breezy pvp so everyone shut up." And commandos are all saying, "Why can't I have easy breezy pvp grr mad"... Apparently nobody wants truly balanced classes.

Or, ofc, things are balanced and everything I've said is useless ^^ (most engi's would say that's true, duh.)

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 07:46 PM
This is possibly correct, idk.

But as for 95% of people in this thread, you guys are incredibly selfish, I'm going to have to be blunt. These Engi's are totally "Yeah it's our turn now, deal with it! I'm greatly enjoying easy breezy pvp so everyone shut up." And commandos are all saying, "Why can't I have easy breezy pvp grr mad"... Apparently nobody wants truly balanced classes.

It's not like custom coms pounded on engs for 9 months or anything :rolleyes:

Dynastu
09-23-2012, 07:47 PM
It's not like custom coms pounded on engs for 9 months or anything :rolleyes:

So dominance should be taken in turns? Uh, no. Fix it now or the cycle won't end.

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 07:51 PM
So dominance should be taken in turns? Uh, no. Fix it now or the cycle won't end.

Uh, no, stop being blind and read beyond the literal words. I'm SAYING, engs got pounded on, they complained, nothing happened. People can complain, I don't care if anything happens, but just when engs don't become their punching bags anymore people complain.

Astrocat
09-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Uh, no, stop being blind and read beyond the literal words. I'm SAYING, engs got pounded on, they complained, nothing happened. People can complain, I don't care if anything happens, but just when engs don't become their punching bags anymore people complain.

Err, so true..

Mitchturbo
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
lol I am a victim of constant pounding. I never complained.
800+ pvp deaths, Around 400 kills. I wouldnt mind trying to bring my kills up to balance ;-)

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 08:04 PM
lol I am a victim of constant pounding. I never complained.
800+ pvp deaths, Around 400 kills. I wouldnt mind trying to bring my kills up to balance ;-)

Lol Mitch, I'll brush some dust off, we'll take over eng PvP, shall we? ;)

Mitchturbo
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol Mitch, I'll brush some dust off, we'll take over eng PvP, shall we? ;)

Well, I'll Try. I've never been very good at pvp myself XD
But You. You Is Pro. LOL <3

Dynastu
09-23-2012, 08:27 PM

I do not have a commando at endgame. I have an engineer. I am not biased towards commandos. I'm not trying to make engineers a punching bag again, no. I am not in favor of any select class with dominance over all classes for any time period. Are you?:

we'll take over eng PvP, shall we? ;)

This. Since Engi's are the new OP class, you're going to take advantage of it. There shouldn't even BE a dominant class, but apparently some people are too dependent on OP classes. If you're not in favor of the all around well-being of classes in PVP and making skill as large a factor as possible, that's not my problem. It is so incredibly simple for STS to fix balance, and that's what needs to happen.

@Astrocat,

You are clearly enjoying this whole thing of dominating PVP with your Engineer too much. This is why you attempt to shoot down anything that would improve the game, your dominance is farr too important for that... Other people don't matter, do they?

--
Look. Balancing PVP is a simple task for STS. Everyone's happier.

And as usual, certain people find their own advantage too important. The less skill involved, the better, for these people. These people do not want class balance because they find taking advantage of imbalance and winning without as much effort and skill... It's just TOO important. Look what happened to PL and the obnoxious mages who love to win.

Mitchturbo
09-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome to my united states of WHATEVER.

*Switches off* lol... Oooh look *gets distracted*

Lets all be friends everyone lol ^_^ *Gives "good sport" Cookies*

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I do not have a commando at endgame. I have an engineer. I am not biased towards commandos. I'm not trying to make engineers a punching bag again, no. I am not in favor of any select class with dominance over all classes for any time period. Are you?:

This. Since Engi's are the new OP class, you're going to take advantage of it. There shouldn't even BE a dominant class, but apparently some people are too dependent on OP classes. If you're not in favor of the all around well-being of classes in PVP and making skill as large a factor as possible, that's not my problem. It is so incredibly simple for STS to fix balance, and that's what needs to happen.

@Astrocat,

You are clearly enjoying this whole thing of dominating PVP with your Engineer too much. This is why you attempt to shoot down anything that would improve the game, your dominance is farr too important for that... Other people don't matter, do they?

--

And as usual, certain people find their own advantage too important. The less skill involved, the better, for these people. These people do not want class balance because they find taking advantage of imbalance and winning without as much effort and skill... It's just TOO important. Look what happened to PL and the obnoxious mages who love to win.

Now you just wish to start a flame war. I'll fuel the fire.

1. I'm not biased, I stated a fact.

2. I'm an op, IDC what happens with the engs or the coms or the ops even whatever who cares.

3. I don't need balanced classes to kick your butt in PvP mate

4. I was in favor of balanced classes, but STS isn't, they did nothing for engs for 9 months, I'd be mad if they did something from 3 days of coms complaining.

You need to research the facts, and realize who you're insulting.

And please, don't be a goody-two-shoes. It is annoying, and you just made an enemy of me.

gison
09-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Ain't that hard for an op to kill engi :o
Just have to time it correctly & u will finish with 40% or more! :D

Cephei
09-23-2012, 11:09 PM

But only when ur gison and we all know there is only 1 gison ;)

Mitchturbo
09-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Ops can still kill me ;-)
The only difference is Eng are equal to ops now. Very tight fun games whereas before we would die in three hits.
I love dueling ops now.

<3

eugene9707
09-24-2012, 01:08 AM
lol you guys complaint about engi having high dodge ... but my op is going to have 42 dodge soon :eagerness:

abbasjammmy
09-24-2012, 01:46 AM
lmao but why....my eng was my pvp death char not kill death not ut will take them forever to kill me

Cero
09-24-2012, 04:20 AM

To all that says isnt balance and its ENG dominance try to look at some com and Ops that can kill an eng.

Secretagent - Op
Gison - Op
Xxxdiegoxxx - com -
And others

I would safely say that end game pvp is more fun than ever. For all 3 class can participate. play end game pvp. This xxxdeigoxxx dude gives light to com players.

Zaonabiuibil
09-24-2012, 05:42 AM
The only difference is Eng are equal to ops now. Very tight fun games whereas before we would die in three hits.
I love dueling ops now.

<3
Let's go boi!!!!!! (after school of course)

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 06:49 AM

@Astrocat,

--

I sure do enjoy it :rolleyes:. So what? ;)
And please try to know what your talking about before posting it :dejection:.

Mitchturbo
09-24-2012, 06:51 AM
I sure do enjoy it :rolleyes:. So what? ;)
And please try to know what your talking about before posting it :dejection:.

Astro :-) Don't forget meee ^_^ I wanna pvp you too!

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Astro :-) Don't forget meee ^_^ I wanna pvp you too!

Yesss Mitchhh let's do that later today, need to finish my new CVs :D

Mitchturbo
09-24-2012, 06:54 AM
Yay!! ^_^ Thanks!

Cephei
09-24-2012, 07:17 AM
I managed to kill some engineers too now but Its definately hard.

PianoWizzy
09-24-2012, 08:02 AM
I love dueling ops now.

<3

When I bother to hit L45 on my characters -- meet up with my op m'dear? ;) haha

Mitchturbo
09-24-2012, 08:07 AM
When I bother to hit L45 on my characters -- meet up with my op m'dear? ;) haha

Challenge Excepted! XD I'll die to all of your characters! Hehe x

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 08:17 AM

xD x

Itoopeo
09-24-2012, 09:54 AM
No, mitch you are actually really good (or lucky with dodges) ;D

PianoWizzy
09-24-2012, 10:12 AM

I highly doubt, as you can imagine I'm quite rusty, but I'd be happy to die at your hand blasters XD

Kanozaki
09-24-2012, 12:50 PM
I think the point most coms are making is that coms can no longer tank in pve at all. Amor does only so much. Dodge > armor.

iAmPain
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM
I actually like the update..

This is the perfect time we : Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

Not saying I'm favouring any dominant class, I think it's fair we get our break now.

for 9 months, we engi's have been serving you guys.. Did you really took us for granted?

Think again.

PianoWizzy
09-24-2012, 02:15 PM
I think the point most coms are making is that coms can no longer tank in pve at all. Amor does only so much. Dodge > armor.

A perfectly valid point. Although, it is the PvP forum, and the title suggests otherwise.

morfic
09-24-2012, 02:31 PM
lolol Coms suck at pvp

Zaonabiuibil
09-24-2012, 02:36 PM
lolol Coms suck at pvp

Captain Obvious :p Lol jk Morfy, a true PvP eng has graced us here!

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Let the engineers rise! Want a cookie?

--

Dynastu
09-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Now you just wish to start a flame war. I'll fuel the fire.

1. I'm not biased, I stated a fact.

2. I'm an op, IDC what happens with the engs or the coms or the ops even whatever who cares.

3. I don't need balanced classes to kick your butt in PvP mate

4. I was in favor of balanced classes, but STS isn't, they did nothing for engs for 9 months, I'd be mad if they did something from 3 days of coms complaining.

You need to research the facts, and realize who you're insulting.

And please, don't be a goody-two-shoes. It is annoying, and you just made an enemy of me.

Okay, nvm. We're not going to agree here no matter what, it's like politics I guess? ^^ so, I apologize, idk if it makes much of a difference

Point 4 is very valid, I guess, I just don't want the next cap to be op dominated and so on.

I'm being rude towards others opinions, so I'm going to stop here

/goodytwoshoes :p

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Sorry, I'm going to disappoint you by saying there won't be a flame war, or more posts by me in this thread. My point was proven.

*Says Dynastu* Cookeh?

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:38 PM
:tongue: Hey, I think this guy, is a bit in the clouds and lost at the moment.. :rolleyes:.

-----

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/C4CB5293-E8CF-4D6E-B0FF-CCD23DA150AA-1045-000001ADF1BD653B.jpg

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/DFD1E7B6-04E0-4002-8135-2C454E17393D-1045-000001ADF59AA4F4.jpg

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/C0F4FDBD-998C-4364-9B78-E76D4267EF63-1045-000001ADF987D09B.jpg

Edit : Just realised it was useless to hide his name, we can see it and I say it -.- oh well, it's not a bad thing so no need to hide :p, it's funny :D.

Dynastu
09-24-2012, 03:43 PM
:tongue: Hey, I think this guy, is a bit in the clouds and lost at the moment.. :rolleyes:.

-----

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/C4CB5293-E8CF-4D6E-B0FF-CCD23DA150AA-1045-000001ADF1BD653B.jpg

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/DFD1E7B6-04E0-4002-8135-2C454E17393D-1045-000001ADF59AA4F4.jpg

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/C0F4FDBD-998C-4364-9B78-E76D4267EF63-1045-000001ADF987D09B.jpg

Edit : Just realised it was useless to hide his name, we can see it and I say it -.- oh well, it's not a bad thing so no need to hide :p, it's funny :D.

Okay, must post...

Lmao, you're obviously a hacker :cool: (joke)

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Okay, must post...

Lmao

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :D.

PianoWizzy
09-24-2012, 03:48 PM

-----

I know that guy.... Yea we're all hackers. :p

Zaonabiuibil
09-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry, I'm going to disappoint you by saying there won't be a flame war, or more posts by me in this thread. My point was proven.

Cya! :p

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:49 PM

:rolleyes:

Zaonabiuibil
09-24-2012, 03:50 PM

-----

Lemme guess Saiyanprinceh? Intergalatic turd of the cosmos XP

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:51 PM
I know that guy.... Yea we're all hackers. :p

Few days ago, he told me I was Hacker because my pet (Baby Queen) was red, when he was saying that it was supposed to be white. :butterfly:

Mitchturbo
09-24-2012, 03:52 PM

Hehe ;-)

Dynastu
09-24-2012, 03:53 PM

I edited my post and apologized just for you, and to keep up my goody-two shoe rep (jk)

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:56 PM
I edited my post and apologized just for you, and to keep up my goody-two shoe rep (jk)

Eh.. :dejection::dejection::dejection:..
:D Nice

PianoWizzy
09-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Few days ago, he told me I was Hacker because my pet (Baby Queen) was red, when he was saying that it was supposed to be white. :butterfly:

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 03:57 PM

Hehe ;-)

I want that Cat! O.O

Zaonabiuibil
09-24-2012, 03:59 PM

Thank you for that :rolleyes:

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Thank you for that :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

--

Szangheili
09-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Yay! Now we're all happy :)

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Yay! Now we're all happy :)

:rolleyes:!

urmommy
09-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Lol soon as I cap my engi im getting into PvP xD

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Lol soon as I cap my engi im getting into PvP xD

Yay! :rolleyes:

Theminecraft
09-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I am proud to say that i have been owned by and engineer in pvp :encouragement:

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I am proud to say that i have been owned by and engineer in pvp :encouragement:

:p.

javier995
09-25-2012, 01:28 AM
So, people are complaining about pvp?

Okay look, relax and chill out. Yea blah blah blah, classes are not balanced and I don't like that any more than you guys. Although, if you're complaining Bc you can't kill and engi, QUIT COMPLAINING.

It's not as easy as before, but it's a hell of a challenge. Yea sure, I don't use my com as much but that's bc it's on a PvE build to get to 46. As for the coms I have talked to, there's a very easy way to kill an engi. Should I share that with you guys? Hell no, we coms pounded on the poor Engis for months and they still figured out ways to kill coms and ops.

You guys should spend less time complaining and more time on focusing on how to kill an engi.

Honestly, if you can't figure out how to kill an engi (which is sooooooo simple), you're not that good..? Or not as good as you thought ..?

I use all classes to pvp, so I'm not a "traitor" to coms. Yea some people were surprised by seeing my engi in pvp, but those who know me know that I've used it before.

Also, the smarter coms have figured out how to get up to 56 dodge.

Okay now for the actual point.

Giving Engis this huge boost an making coms suffer a huge loss, Messed up PvE. PvE is what I'm worried about, not being able to tank properly and spamming stims on bosses like really wtf is that? I could care less if "we coms" had to actually try now to kill an engi, but really PvE ? That's what I didn't like, that's why the classes should be balanced.

Maybe... If they actually balance the classes.... Maybe just maybe... People will still complain if they lose to an engi? What will be the complaint then? "Engis are too balanced! Nerf them so we can pwn them again, pls sts!!!"? Na, good pvpers always find a way to win no matter the gear.

Heres my tip: Practice and get better tactics to kill engis, instead of wasting your time complaining, while we wait for an actual balance in gear.

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Yeah...

Cephei
09-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Haha me and some commando friends are working for a tactic against engis. Works good atm. Be prepared ;)

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 07:59 AM
So much WIN in this thread I can't bear it ;)

And this makes a difference in the PvE front? Just wish StS would get off their azzes and balance the classes.. literally so minor of changes needed.

Why have a Com if we can't do our role efficiently. (Before some naab goes off one, yes I can Tank but not without spamming stims without my dge at certain circumstances.

If anything it has lessened the need to be group orientated. (Which is what SL is all about)

javier995
09-25-2012, 08:49 AM
And this makes a difference in the PvE front?

What are you referring to?

Why have a Com if we can't do our role efficiently. (Before some naab goes off one, yes I can Tank but not without spamming stims without my dge at certain circumstances.

Exactly, it is so damn hard to tank with such little dodge that I find myself using up 100-200 stims sometimes for a full run! For Pete's sake, my damn op uses less stims on a full run than that. Yea, some coms can't/don't tank, but it is also very difficult for the coms who actually tank with those gear.

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 09:14 AM
What are you referring to?

Exactly, it is so damn hard to tank with such little dodge that I find myself using up 100-200 stims sometimes for a full run! For Pete's sake, my damn op uses less stims on a full run than that. Yea, some coms can't/don't tank, but it is also very difficult for the coms who actually tank with those gear.

All the naab posts before yours xD

Agreed buddy, just annoying how some people take OP for granted, even tho it f's up the game overall. (Not just PvP)

Kanozaki
09-25-2012, 10:36 AM
exactly some valid points here. PVE wise eng always got the short hand of the stick but imo now the 3 classes are somewhat balanced. You just need to change your tactics like Javier mentioned. PVE is whole another ball game. Ops seem to be doing the best out of all three classes , both op and eng can tank. Coms on the other hand , because of their taunts they usually tend to die a lot !.

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Commandos and Operatives are starting to rock at PvP again! Here we go, now everyone is happy :rolleyes:

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 11:05 AM
PVE is whole another ball game. Ops seem to be doing the best out of all three classes , both op and eng can tank. Coms on the other hand , because of their taunts they usually tend to die a lot !.

Yup yup. If only we had a someone in StS that cared about keeping different classes for a reason.

Bubututu
09-25-2012, 11:46 AM
My Comm is rocking it out right now with 800 Health, 53 Dodge, 1500 Armor. I think that stats are quite lovely for what a tank should look like. I believe this is the best tank gear they have brought to us so far...

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 12:06 PM
My Comm is rocking it out right now with 800 Health, 53 Dodge, 1500 Armor. I think that stats are quite lovely for what a tank should look like. I believe this is the best tank gear they have brought to us so far...

Amazing stats! Keep that build secret :p.

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Looks like a beautiful day to Pwn some Newbs! I'm like the greatest Star Legend's player ever, Spacetime Studios should have paid me to play, that's so good I am! Nobody can beat me, nobody! *BOOM!*

..*Dead*

iAmPain
09-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Full Pink Set + (God know's what "thingy" ur taking) = ur dream com LOL

Meh.. But what's the good stats for if your'e just gona use it in Cycorp 5?

Or not even try it for pvp

Bubututu
09-25-2012, 12:15 PM
It's not a secret at all. Just requires one to be a little observant. The gear is simple to figure out.

Rare -> Standard Gear

Epic -> Plat Gear

Legendary -> Custom Gear

So for engis and ops who want dodge, they will wear the epic gear since it resembles the Plat versions of gears past. *Passed? Past? Grif help?*

So a Comm wanting some added dodge that can't afford the Legendary Gear. Try throwing on a few pieces of the Rare Gear. You will like what you see, even if a few points drop in a few stats..

I think I got that right, LoL Not able to log into game to verify if I am 100%, but I believe I am.

ArtofWar
09-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Looks like a beautiful day to Pwn some Newbs! I'm like the greatest Star Legend's player ever, Spacetime Studios should have paid me to play, that's so good I am! Nobody can beat me, nobody! *BOOM!*

..*Dead*
lol

Cero
09-25-2012, 01:11 PM

..*Dead*

lmao :)

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 01:50 PM
lmao :)

:rolleyes:.

--

Cephei
09-25-2012, 03:52 PM

*___* meh want

Mitchturbo
09-25-2012, 03:59 PM

..*Dead*

Hehehe XD You are an awesome Engineer in pvp :-) Good Duel, Good Duel :-)

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Hehehe XD You are an awesome Engineer in pvp :-) Good Duel, Good Duel :-)

Naw thanks you too! Oh and lol, check this out >:-3

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=70035

--

javier995
09-25-2012, 05:16 PM
All the naab posts before yours xD

Agreed buddy, just annoying how some people take OP for granted, even tho it f's up the game overall. (Not just PvP)

Lol ah xD.

Yea annoying xD,

exactly some valid points here. PVE wise eng always got the short hand of the stick but imo now the 3 classes are somewhat balanced. You just need to change your tactics like Javier mentioned. PVE is whole another ball game. Ops seem to be doing the best out of all three classes , both op and eng can tank. Coms on the other hand , because of their taunts they usually tend to die a lot !.

Ops really get the best results each update: 1) no one complains about ops 2) oh meh GAWD kiting <3

It's not a secret at all. Just requires one to be a little observant. The gear is simple to figure out.

Rare -> Standard Gear

Epic -> Plat Gear

Legendary -> Custom Gear

So for engis and ops who want dodge, they will wear the epic gear since it resembles the Plat versions of gears past. *Passed? Past? Grif help?*

So a Comm wanting some added dodge that can't afford the Legendary Gear. Try throwing on a few pieces of the Rare Gear. You will like what you see, even if a few points drop in a few stats..

I think I got that right, LoL Not able to log into game to verify if I am 100%, but I believe I am.

That's actually spot on, and that's why coms should stick to PvE and cap then go do pvp. They'll do a lot better.

Astrocat
09-26-2012, 08:49 AM
:).

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 10:44 AM

And the need of that post was? Why aren't the Mod doing anything about this.. oh yeah favouritism I guess..

Who's the head of AoB these days? Delphina?

Think it's time to stop this, so will be sending her a full blown PM explaining the unnesescity of this behavior.

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 10:46 AM
And the need of that post was? Why aren't the Mod doing anything about this.. oh yeah favouritism I guess..

Who's the head of AoB these days? Delphina?

Think it's time to stop this, so will be sending her a full blown PM explaining the unnesescity of this behavior.

Joined this month, has 776 posts. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mrbananaz
09-26-2012, 10:53 AM

either addicted... or just spams

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 10:55 AM

Exactly.. so annoying makes the SL forums look a massive clutter.

Should we all start doing the same? Or hope that they will catch on an learn the hard way..

All I'm seeing lately is one word replies to different posts usually double and triple posts. One roll eyes, another smiley another .... another replied to a post and then replies to a seperate post without using multi-quote or even attempting to edit..

How is AoB chosen? Because its definitely not for role model type behavior.

Mod should not encourage this type of foruming. (It's getting to the point no one even wants to hang about here anymore :(

How are these productive? Isn't it against ToS to make unproductive posts and threads? Or am I alone in this..

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 11:12 AM

Should we all start doing the same? Or hope that they will catch on an learn the hard way..

All I'm seeing lately is one word replies to different posts usually double and triple posts. One roll eyes, another smiley another .... another replied to a post and then replies to a seperate post without using multi-quote or even attempting to edit..

Mod should not encourage this type of foruming. (It's getting to the point no one even wants to hang about here anymore :(

How are these productive? Isn't it against ToS to make unproductive posts and threads? Or am I alone in this..

All out of thanks for the day, I do agree with you, and you hit some major points. I used to think AoB was a lead-by-example group, now they plan parties and spam smilies? Is this the best group we could've gotten? Because I certainly know I wouldn't agree that spamming a smiley or a rolleyes was role-model material.

Zaonabiuibil
09-26-2012, 11:29 AM

hmm?

:rolleyes:.

--

(These are just from this thread)

Making a scrapbook of these now.

RedStapler
09-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Hey all,

Gonna close down this thread and take the spamming discussion off-list.

Take it to PMs, please.