PDA

View Full Version : New player here

Thrrash
09-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Hey all, just wanted to say my hello to the community and such, so Hello! :D

I also had a few questions about skill/stat points. I wasn't really sure if there were guides on it or not but thought I'd be safe to ask in here.

Are there specific skills I should avoid leveling up as a Commando or Engineer? Also what stats should I upgrade for a Commando and an Engineer?

On a totally unrelated note, can any of the items for the cash shop be traded?

Fao
09-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Welcome!:)

I'd ask someone else about that, I'm not an expert on skills, I just use them!:)

Thrrash
09-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Where should I ask?

Skeletonlord
09-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Where should I ask?

Speak to others in game, they may be able to help, or create a thread with the title "Help with stats" or something similar.

Thrrash
09-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Okay thanks, posted them in the class forums.

Battlegrinder
09-22-2012, 11:29 AM
I've written a commando guide that covers everything you'll need to know. There's a link to it in my signature. For specific skills I would not recommend putting points into singularity or force hammer (seriously, don't rank force hammer), and only rank either back breaker or graviton slam as your taunt skill. As for stats, I'd say just dump everything into strength.

And no item bought with platinum can be traded.

ArtofWar
09-22-2012, 11:32 AM
welcome! :)

Thrrash
09-22-2012, 11:43 AM
I've written a commando guide that covers everything you'll need to know. There's a link to it in my signature. For specific skills I would not recommend putting points into singularity or force hammer (seriously, don't rank force hammer), and only rank either back breaker or graviton slam as your taunt skill. As for stats, I'd say just dump everything into strength.

And no item bought with platinum can be traded.
Thank you for the help, and not to be rude but your guide didn't help much. Nor did it answer my questions :(

Battlegrinder
09-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Thank you for the help, and not to be rude but your guide didn't help much. Nor did it answer my questions :(

I'm sorry you didn't find it useful. What exactly was the problem?

Thrrash
09-22-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry you didn't find it useful. What exactly was the problem?
Its not that it wasn't useful, because it is. It just didn't answer my questions lol.

Battlegrinder
09-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Its not that it wasn't useful, because it is. It just didn't answer my questions lol.

Ok, thanks for clarifiy. What questions did you have?

Thrrash
09-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Ok, thanks for clarifiy. What questions did you have?

Are there any specific skills I should avoid for a Commando or Engineer, and any that I shouldn't? What should I put my stat points into for Commando, and Engineer.

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Hello and Welcome! ;)

As for my Engi, I put all the points into the INT sense it's the smartest thing to do for Engi's. And for the skill points, I would rank up Pain, and Transference. These two things are a necessity for PvE, since I'm not very good at PvP.. If you'd like to PvP I'll advise speaking to those who use Engi's for PvP'ing since it would be useless to ask me...

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Welcome to Star Legends Hun :)

Thrrash
09-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Thank you all. Glad to see a friendly community in a game for once :D