PDA

View Full Version : Evento forgotten

Yahga
05-27-2023, 02:42 PM
It seems normal to them that in a 10-minute elixir I have only thrown away two vanitys (cheap) and two chests that nobody wants or given away because it seems to me a waste of gold that. In addition, people with 3k tokens already carry two krakens and I have 7k spent only chests of damage and luck that I don't even want, a shame

Titanium
05-27-2023, 03:25 PM
Disable the “purchase” button for 4hours and 5 minutes for the specific vanity which a user bought already.

jadetim0629
05-28-2023, 01:06 AM
Those who get 2 kraken with 3k token.. You probably could count them with one hand. I have spent some token and only looted legendary gears and chest too. No hard feelings, having unlocked chest for 500 tokens, very generous of them. For everyone who looted kraken it will benefit us indirectly too so.

Delouis Ball
05-28-2023, 02:42 AM
500 tokens is literally 5 runs in 2-3 mins. 100% worth

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Yahga
05-28-2023, 05:32 AM
500 tokens is literally 5 runs in 2-3 mins. 100% worth

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Without elixir, you don't make 500 tokens in 5 races, not even wanting to, but come on, I only do nothing more than lose gold in the event

Yahga
05-28-2023, 05:38 AM
Those who get 2 kraken with 3k token.. You probably could count them with one hand. I have spent some token and only looted legendary gears and chest too. No hard feelings, having unlocked chest for 500 tokens, very generous of them. For everyone who looted kraken it will benefit us indirectly too so.

It does not benefit me, on the contrary, it hurts me because I paid for a kraken set a long time ago and now for 4 crybabies who want everything for free, because kraken is not going to be worth anything, that's why it is a waste of money in this miserable game

jadetim0629
05-28-2023, 06:48 AM
My bad. You are right. Regarding the elixir you are probably just one of the unlucky player. I hope you loot something nice in the event next time though. Cheers.

Ploid
05-28-2023, 07:08 AM
It does not benefit me, on the contrary, it hurts me because I paid for a kraken set a long time ago and now for 4 crybabies who want everything for free, because kraken is not going to be worth anything, that's why it is a waste of money in this miserable gamePrices of kraken were always projected to go down by time, why so surprised?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Yahga
05-28-2023, 07:24 AM
My bad. You are right. Regarding the elixir you are probably just one of the unlucky player. I hope you loot something nice in the event next time though. Cheers.

thanks for your understanding

Yahga
05-28-2023, 07:26 AM
Prices of kraken were always projected to go down by time, why so surprised?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised only that people say that it benefits that they kill kraken so quickly, because it doesn't benefit those who already bought it when it was expensive, that's all, otherwise there's no problem. I was just complaining about such a bad event or luck I only lose gold and I don't get anything decent