View Full Version : Arbiter helm

Feoza
09-22-2012, 12:13 PM
I have a suggestion, it could be amazing if newest players could buy for like 800 plats or even more the arbiters vanity helm.
Because some wasnt there at beginning! or a quest that u have to do 2x what people did to have it so its fair?? please??
I keep hearing people saying '' devs said they are gonna do another set after arbiter ''. Im sorry but i dont trust devs on this one.
They are already giving up a bit on SL and now Arcane Legends is coming + DL news etc, i dont think devs gonna do a lot for SL anymore.
Please loads of us wants that arbiters!! why not doing a HARD or EXPENSIVE thingd that YOU choose for newest people to be able to complete their set JUST because they MISS ONLY THE HELM ??? Thanks!

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Hey there, Feoza :D!

First, there's a place to post suggestions : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?56-SL-Suggestions-and-Feedback
But, all you said, I agree. I'd love to have the helmet myself! Nice idea, I hope they listen :p.
Good luck :)!

-Astrocat

HunterSLAYER
09-22-2012, 12:16 PM
The Arbiter Helm should NEVER be sold for plat nor released again. Idc if u were here from the start or not, it just wouldn't be fair to those who capped before it got removed.

Edit: Predictive text messed up grammar sry.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 12:18 PM
The Arbiter Helm should NEVER be sold for plat nor released again. Idc if u weren't here from the start or not, it just wouldn't be fair to those who capped before it got removed.

o.O

Trillionaire
09-22-2012, 12:20 PM
The Arbiter Helm should NEVER be sold for plat nor released again. Idc if u weren't here from the start or not, it just wouldn't be fair to those who capped before it got removed.

I agree with Hunter , It would be unfair for those who did the cap

Esoul
09-22-2012, 12:21 PM
They gone for good... and the new one will come for good....

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
I agree with Hunter , It would be unfair for those who did the cap

I agree too, but like Feoza said, to make it fair, those who wants to get it, must do the double or triple of what you guys did.

-Astrocat

Commanderkeen
09-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Guys Sam already said they are NEVER bringing them back, sorry.

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:01 PM
At least release one that looks like it, but with cheaper stats -.o seems fair...

Commanderkeen
09-22-2012, 01:03 PM
At least release one that looks like it, but with cheaper stats -.o seems fair...

Arbiters don't have stats... yet

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:06 PM

Really? Is it vanity or real armor?

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:07 PM

That's kind of rude..

Esoul
09-22-2012, 01:14 PM
and yeah double post?

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:17 PM
and yeah double post?

Does it matter?

Xionskull
09-22-2012, 01:21 PM

1. STS said they nvr bring back.

2. It's a lvl cap item. U get only 1 lvl cap campaign to get it.

3. Even if they did bring it back it just wouldn't be fair to them peeps who got it.

4. Even if u would give 10k plat for it it's dumb cuz then it's a one time purchase which doesn't take up time like capping does.

Itoopeo
09-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Then its not fair to players who rushed 53k xp when helm was avaible. It was a really big job

Itoopeo
09-22-2012, 01:24 PM

Really? Is it vanity or real armor?
Its legendary vanity, no stats.

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Then its not fair to players who rushed 53k xp when helm was avaible. It was a really big job

53k? O.o sheesh..

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 01:25 PM

That sucks.. I thought it was just a super cool looking armor that had beast stats... Now I DONT feel like capping -.- (at least rushing it...)

Astrocat
It just wouldn't be fair for those who busted their humps to earn those wicked helms:)

:D :
I agree too, but like Feoza said, to make it fair, those who wants to get it, must do the double or triple of what you guys did.

-Astrocat

Itoopeo

53k? O.o sheesh..
53k xp in biosphere deck is not as hard as in voleria

Itoopeo
09-22-2012, 01:28 PM

That sucks.. I thought it was just a super cool looking armor that had beast stats... Now I DONT feel like capping -.- (at least rushing it...)
We cap because arbiter looks cool and 0/1xp is funny. Just to show that we are beter than non capped xD

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Anyways, if the Arbiter's Set is gonna have a set bonus, why on earth should we (peeps without Arbiter's helmet) should Level hard and play our ... off to get these Arbiter pieces when we won't have set bonus because Set = ALL PIECES....................

Itoopeo
09-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Anyways, if the Arbiter's Set is gonna have a set bonus, why on earth should we (peeps without Arbiter) should Level hard and play our ... off to get these Arbiter pieces when we won't have set bonus because Set = ALL PIECES....................
I dont know about set bonus but i have heard that op chestplate gives like 1 dodge or something. I am engineer so my arbiter just looks cool

Commanderkeen
09-22-2012, 02:02 PM
I dont know about set bonus but i have heard that op chestplate gives like 1 dodge or something. I am engineer so my arbiter just looks cool

No it don't. No Arbiter piece has any bonuses. Now STS did say when Arbiter helm was released the completed set will have some kind of bonus. Now that we have seen what the complete looks like I'm kinda upset the there's no special visual effect.

It was closer to 50k was 49800 something.

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Went through it x3 and yes it was hell. (Only reason we did it was for "Limited" Vanity piece on all char)

If StS go back on their word now, where does it leave their future judgement?

Xionskull
09-22-2012, 02:11 PM

No it don't. No Arbiter piece has any bonuses. Now STS did say when Arbiter helm was released the completed set will have some kind of bonus. Now that we have seen what the complete looks like I'm kinda upset the there's no special visual effect.

It was closer to 50k was 49800 something.

You don't know that. If STS said then they will make a bonus.

Commanderkeen
09-22-2012, 02:21 PM
You don't know that. If STS said then they will make a bonus.

With the launch of Mount Fang in Pocket Legends some have turned their eyes to the next expansion to Star Legends, asking when the current vanity helmets for reaching level 36 (the elite level cap) will no longer be available and a new elite cap vanity item will be available. If you collect all the elite cap vanity items, there are set bonuses for them.

The next content expansion for Star Legends is currently set for mid December.

I know what I'm talking dude.

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I know what I'm talking dude.

Yep, your right but i'm right too on this then :
Anyways, if the Arbiter's Set is gonna have a set bonus, why on earth should we (peeps without Arbiter's helmet) should Level hard and play our ... off to get these Arbiter pieces when we won't have set bonus because Set = ALL PIECES....................

Deathpunch
09-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Too bad, so sad, life isn't fair.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Too bad, so sad, life isn't fair.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

Life, is life. :)

----
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/Astrocatfish/shocked_cat_zps3010d9db.jpg

Asavadale
09-22-2012, 03:04 PM

Wasnt 53K it was 48k :3

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Wasnt 53K it was 48k :3

Infact it was; 48,890 ;) (for me and other alike x3 or more)

Szangheili
09-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Well I'm halfway to capping the new cap, so I guess I'm ready for the arbiter back :) (only piece I am able to get...)

BodMaster
09-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Well I'm halfway to capping the new cap, so I guess I'm ready for the arbiter back :) (only piece I am able to get...)

Been the same for every Cap.

You will have 2 more after this arms and legs, and maybe a slight "bonus" depending how many pieces you have like in PL.

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Been the same for every Cap.

You will have 2 more after this arms and legs, and maybe a slight "bonus" depending how many pieces you have like in PL.

Imma go for all but helm, since i didnt have a job to collect mulah and get to 36 at that cap xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Zaonabiuibil
09-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Ok first off I believe the cap was 49810. Second, I missed the helm, but I'm not complaining. Just get over it guys. There are a crapload of head vanities, one less isn't too big a deal.

Mothwing
09-22-2012, 04:36 PM

And never. Trust me, if you want to see drama, add stats to them.

Aracnus
09-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I missed the helm, but I'm not complaining. Just get over it guys. There are a crapload of head vanities, one less isn't too big a deal.

I'm the same story as Zao, when the 36 cap ended i was in the low 30's.... So i missed the Helm, sure it's super cool, but there are a TON of other Helmet Vanities...

razerfingers
09-22-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm the same story as Zao, when the 36 cap ended i was in the low 30's.... So i missed the Helm, sure it's super cool, but there are a TON of other Helmet Vanities...

Lol, i made the basic levels and didnt realize i shoulda capped com and i was like ah,damn thet pro helm boom gone

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Commanderkeen
09-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Ok first off I believe the cap was 49810. Second, I missed the helm, but I'm not complaining. Just get over it guys. There are a crapload of head vanities, one less isn't too big a deal.

Knew it was around 49800 people saying 48-53k sounded wrong.

Commanderkeen
09-22-2012, 05:28 PM
And never. Trust me, if you want to see drama, add stats to them.

Then let's bring the drama there's already some from people complaining they have no helm to bad so sad.

SkillFullGamer
09-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Then let's bring the drama there's already some from people complaining they have no helm to bad so sad.

Indeed!

Kanozaki
09-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Anyays, if the Arbiter's Set is gonna have a set bonus, why on earth should we (peeps without Arbiter's helmet) should Level hard and play our ... off to get these Arbiter pieces when we won't have set bonus because Set = ALL PIECES....................

Sucks that every one wont get the set bonus , but think of it as a reward for capping over and over again . In turn funding the game and I think its fair. if people didnt/ werent able to get the other pieces then they can at least collect future pieces for vanity.

Astrocat
09-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Sucks that every one wont get the set bonus , but think of it as a reward for capping over and over again . In turn funding the game and I think its fair. if people didnt/ werent able to get the other pieces then they can at least collect future pieces for vanity.

Fair enough :).

Szangheili
09-23-2012, 02:13 AM
As much as the engi helm looks beast, I still don't see many ppl with it so I got over it pretty quick.

KillaSkillz
09-23-2012, 07:18 AM
The reason you don't see too many with it is because they don't wear them. There are many other helmet vanities to choose from. I have my xrays and bigger luck, because of those I end up wearing my comm arbiters like maybe 1% of the time. Mostly running maps, I wear the bigger luck (every bit helps! Lol).

I would think the stat bonus will be small, IF any at all, and will be per piece since it goes over armor. I think more than likely the set bonus will end up being an effect of some sort. That seems to be the fairest way to do it.

Feoza
09-23-2012, 09:17 AM
lol.....

SkillFullGamer
09-23-2012, 10:11 AM
lol.....

Cutest sigy EVER I wuv it :D! Voodoo