PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Daily Blessing Timer

Jcyee
09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes I know, theres a bunch of threads about the daily blessings lol

But I was just wondering how the timer on the daily blessings work. Because it doesn't function in the same way that dl does.

What I mean is that in DL, I could wait maybe 36 hours (maybe more idk) to receive my 50 xp and gold for that one day. However in PL, its not the same. I noticed this when I was collecting my daily reward for both DL and PL (basically within a few minutes of each other). DL was fine, but I had to restart the 5-day timer in PL. I mean it was only 1 day in PL so its not that big of a deal, but I just want to know how long I can wait to collect the daily reward before it expires. And if its a bug, well its a bug lol. Just want to get an idea of how I can time the daily blessings and when I receive them. Thanks! :)

Kraze
09-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Had a similar issue with pl wouldn't let me collect for an extra hour each day by day 5 it'll be 2 am at this rate before I can collect

DataPunk
09-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I have the same problem and 2 days in now, thanks for the head up. Ill restart the timer after day 5.

Suentous PO
09-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Here's a quote from Sam,

"As for on time, if you don't show up (I think it is a several hour window) the reward diminishes or you could get nothing. If you have push notifications on, the app will send you reminders."

Not an exact number of hours but I thought I'd put this in here.

Jcyee
09-22-2012, 08:55 PM
yea i remember sam mentioning this but that "several hour window" is smaller than dl. knowing the "several hour window" and why its smaller than dl would be nice lol