05-28-2023, 04:10 AM
Bro said trade with crier set [emoji1787] you’ll get 40m for this at best

Sold already, keep your helpful comments to yourself [emoji1]
Closed.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Lim Weibin
05-28-2023, 04:11 AM
Bro said trade with crier set �� you’ll get 40m for this at best

You shouldn't really comment on this if you're the only one who's lowballing. The range that I've seen sold were between 70-90m, even a 100m+ set listed in the auction earlier today got sold out by a guildie of mine.

Blvckvxmpy
05-28-2023, 05:08 AM
You shouldn't really comment on this if you're the only one who's lowballing. The range that I've seen sold were between 70-90m, even a 100m+ set listed in the auction earlier today got sold out by a guildie of mine.

You shouldn’t lie just because this set isn’t sold out, you try to manipulate it into being same price as the others when clearly it has 100x less demand, but you’d hope its expensive since it’s the only set you’re actually able to buy in the shop

Lim Weibin
05-28-2023, 05:14 AM
You shouldn’t lie just because this set isn’t sold out, you try to manipulate it into being same price as the others when clearly it has 100x less demand, but you’d hope its expensive since it’s the only set you’re actually able to buy in the shop

I lied? Go and pm ign Blunt, he was the one who listed it. I didn’t manipulate the price of it, did you see previous old threads selling it for the 70m+ price range as well? Clearly looks like someone didn’t do any background research before coming online to lowball on other’s set.

If you don’t have enough and have got only 35m to offer for it, just say. Don’t ever feel the need to try and bring down the vanity price just because it has ‘low demand’, so why are you still offering to buy that item anyway? Pretty sure someone’s trying to lowball & merch it off at a much higher price.

but you’d hope its expensive since it’s the only set you’re actually able to buy in the shop

Also just FYI, I’ve already bought more than 5 crier sets through the store sale, seems like you didn’t do any thorough check again?