PDA

View Full Version : blessing free platinum

LwMark
09-22-2012, 02:17 PM
I just woke up an saw a push notification, is said your blessin is ready then it said platinum, i wrnt through each yoon but couldnt see any blessin ready, its only 3:15 pm by me an i did thrm at like 11pm so i still got time, i checked purchase history but it didnt say anythin was added, i remembrr how some people got gree 7day elexier right, cayse i didnt get it so i thiught maybe i got today? Idk anyone else get this push button? K bye

cookiez
09-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Same thing happened to me...weird

LwMark
09-22-2012, 02:34 PM
I also dont remember how much plat i had so that doesnt help by knowin if i got anymore, purchase history doesnt say anythin

Elyseon
09-22-2012, 02:58 PM
I got a notification saying mine had expired
And i hadnt even started the timer yet

McBain
09-22-2012, 03:04 PM
I got the same notification today, but it said something along the lines of "new daily blessings - win free plat!"

You probably looked at it quickly and thought it was telling you your blessing were ready, when in fact it was just basically an advertisement.

Multibird
09-23-2012, 02:17 PM
LOL i also got a notification about this, but I didn't read all of it and just went straight on to PL and started my next day blessing.

and I have gotten the 7 day 2x exp elixir on all my toons on Friday and this is the 2nd time it has happened to me