PDA

View Full Version : Necropolis skulls

Gigelu'
05-28-2023, 06:57 AM
Does anyone know how the hp leech works or if these stack?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230528/dc7ff6d520197a4119d9c6f57f0fc4f3.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G970F folosind Tapatalk

Apocalyptis
05-28-2023, 03:43 PM
No hp leech at all. They are just very old mana gems from 2014 :) work same as any of “water jewels”.

Irg
05-28-2023, 03:51 PM
They do heal you a bit when it procs, normal ones are around 2.5%, grand ones are 5% (not entirely sure)
Does not stack

mamaubear
05-29-2023, 01:51 AM
Does anyone know how the hp leech works or if these stack?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230528/dc7ff6d520197a4119d9c6f57f0fc4f3.jpg

HP leech? i though those item for mini curse like mage have but little more effect.

Gigelu'
05-29-2023, 03:13 AM
They do heal you a bit when it procs, normal ones are around 2.5%, grand ones are 5% (not entirely sure)
Does not stackSo they're not entirely useless :D

Apocalyptis
05-29-2023, 04:07 AM
Woah what? O.o I have been living in a lie for 9 years..

Did some searching..

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182396-Necropolis-Cursed-Skull-What-it-is-and-How-it-works

Wow @.@

TheElder
05-29-2023, 11:12 AM
Woah what? O.o I have been living in a lie for 9 years..

Did some searching..

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182396-Necropolis-Cursed-Skull-What-it-is-and-How-it-works

Wow @.@

Time when game is simple and interesting no retarded gl farming or platinum wallet base game just pure fun and exploring various content

Switchback
05-29-2023, 01:01 PM
Time when game is simple and interesting no retarded gl farming or platinum wallet base game just pure fun and exploring various content

Farming a chest over and over again is no more fun then farming gold. You would sell the chest anyways. Plenty of stuff to farm in events, players have gotten way too spoiled and lazy.You should thank your platinum buyers not act like they are a problem. They have always been there.

I guess i should expect not much else from accounts made this year.

Xyv.io
05-29-2023, 08:53 PM
They should just bring back gems. Farmable just like jewels are. This will add more interesting content to explore and variety in game.... One of biggest sts L was ending special gems thinking it increases item value.

Gigelu'
05-30-2023, 09:36 AM
They should just bring back gems. Farmable just like jewels are. This will add more interesting content to explore and variety in game.... One of biggest sts L was ending special gems thinking it increases item value.They do increase item value but it would be cool to see event specific jewels or something of that type.

Potofgreed
05-30-2023, 10:06 AM
" Procs effects the game in a negative way" and it isn't only procs a lot things that take the easy way effect the game long term.

Why?

Notice how procs are just increases in damage,move speed, hp, haste, ulti speed and etc.

There isn't much they can do with procs. They can't really innovate in that space anymore that is because procs hit it's peek a long time ago.

It's going to be the same thing when elements come. The only way they can innovate in that space again is if They remove procs from the game. It's weird once you do that it opens up so many doors for other things.

Once a proc is powerful you can't make anything more powerful then it. So everything else that comes ends up being underwhelming And you guys complain about it.

Procs hit a brick wall that is the problem.

Jewels with modifiers have endless possibilities in comparison to
Jewels with procs.

Gold loot effects the game in a negative way.
Procs effect the game in a negative way.
Pet aa's effect the game in a negative way.
Pet passives effect the game in a negative way.
Fixed gear stats effects the game in a negative way.
Junk gear effects the game in a negative way.
I can keep going.....

This is how you want the game to be. Everything hits a dead end.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk