1 x Vampiric Bloodstone Setting
2 x Vampiric Cloth Fiber
2 x Vampiric Cloth Scrap
1 x Vampiric Leather Fiber
6 x Vampiric Leather Scrap
2 x Vampiric Plate Fiber
4 x Vampiric Plate Scrap
3 x Vampiric Weapon Wood

If you are interested in any, give me a pm ingame, i will be on Zamu.

janardan1986
09-27-2012, 10:20 PM
I’ve told my guild they won’t need 280 AAs to do the solo content in Withered Lands and get the huge gear upgrades there. I’ve been saying so in comments on blogs and I even posted about it on my own blog while I was waiting for the servers to come up.

I’d been on Test so I was pretty sure of my ground but you never know what might change when things reach Live. I just swapped from my 320AA Berserker to my 180AA Beastlord to check and I’m *very* relieved to confirm that he does get offered the quests.

Is there other solo content which is gated behind 280 AAs? By content I mean quests or zone/instance access, obviously, not levels 91/92 and associated spells/CAs or Prestige Points.

Griffinfan
09-28-2012, 07:28 AM
I’ve told my guild they won’t need 280 AAs to do the solo content in Withered Lands and get the huge gear upgrades there. I’ve been saying so in comments on blogs and I even posted about it on my own blog while I was waiting for the servers to come up.

I’d been on Test so I was pretty sure of my ground but you never know what might change when things reach Live. I just swapped from my 320AA Berserker to my 180AA Beastlord to check and I’m *very* relieved to confirm that he does get offered the quests.

Is there other solo content which is gated behind 280 AAs? By content I mean quests or zone/instance access, obviously, not levels 91/92 and associated spells/CAs or Prestige Points.

I think you are posting in the wrong section/game forum bud