PDA

View Full Version : I really need help

HappyDayy
09-22-2012, 04:26 PM
I just started to pvp and people keep killing me cause "I am alive" and I need a sword because I need more armor can someone give me a sword and shield I am level 70 and it will help alot

Bunnyshoota
09-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Please post this in the Player vs Player area.
Please refrain from asking others for gear. Try farming or merching atleast before begging.

I would also recommend you first get the basics of pvp (build, stats, combos, etc) before working on gear.

-BS

HappyDayy
09-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Sorry I need a sword and shield because other bears has them in pvp and there to much to buy so not to beg but just asking if someone can give me a sword and shield for 70 bear

Bigsleazy
09-22-2012, 06:21 PM
I will give you a pink sword and shield under these conditions:

1. Never contact myself, or any other player of this game, for anything other than friendly banter, giving/receiving of advice, top news stories and decent jokes.

2. Once a week, I want you to spend 15 minutes or so helping new players in forest haven/dark forest. Have one of them send me a message so I know.

3. Later on, when you are in a better financial position, I want you to help somebody get gear as well.

If these terms seem fair to you, contact me through this thread or pm me on grumpasaurus in game.

Have a super day.

HappyDayy
09-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes I'm always helping people since theres nothing for me to do, Ill send a friend request hope your still on and thank alottt