PDA

View Full Version : A decline button for group invites

jbrulz
04-21-2010, 12:59 PM
So i got an invite for a group i have no intrest in joining. i wont mention any names..(flamin) now im not a lazy person. i know i can simply join then leave but it's kind of a pain. PLUS since i lied and i'm actualy pretty lazy IT's BUGGING ME TO NO END that my notifications say 1. please add a decline button. FOR THE LOVE OF BACON ADD A DECLINE BUTTON!

KronicDecay
04-21-2010, 01:31 PM
For the love of bacon? Haha I love it

setec
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM
In your group invitation, click on the name of the group. It will load the group info. Then on the right, click on Group Tools dropdown, leave group. You will get a msg saying "are you sure you want to decline...?" Do that and it is gone.

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
It worked, but a decline button would probably make things easier. But to be honest i'd rather have things in-game fixed first than some silly button on the forums haha.

setec
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Yeah, the problem I believe lies with the vBulletin software, which I am not a fan of. I personally like SMF. Anyway, I think the Devs would have to toggle options or install MODS on the forum for certain things. And yes, I AGREE, I would rather have in-game things fixed before forum issues (except for custom avatars, please oh please, lol).

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, the problem I believe lies with the vBulletin software, which I am not a fan of. I personally like SMF. Anyway, I think the Devs would have to toggle options or install MODS on the forum for certain things. And yes, I AGREE, I would rather have in-game things fixed before forum issues (except for custom avatars, please oh please, lol).

OH yeah definitely. The avatar thing needs to be fixed, badly.

Splurd
04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
OH yeah definitely. The avatar thing needs to be fixed, badly.

its not really fix-ing or anything.
It is just a permission setting, and can be easily rectified by changing the setting.

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 08:39 PM
its not really fix-ing or anything.
It is just a permission setting, and can be easily rectified by changing the setting.

Which needs to be done.