PDA

View Full Version : More bound Vendor vanities

ssbake
05-29-2023, 08:34 AM
Addition of Crier, green hera, brown hera, tabard and upcoming black hera for bound version.

As implemented for legendary blackblade architect, etc and other many vanities before.

Optional - Vanities like orcish battleaxe, and other droppable vanities as well.

Lim Weibin
05-29-2023, 09:01 AM
Addition of Crier, green hera, brown hera, tabard and upcoming black hera for bound version.

Then it destroys the purpose of having those sets as a limited time store sale. And I’m pretty sure the vast majority if not wouldn’t want to see those sets become so common like how flurry is.

For other vanities, +1, just not those -1.

ssbake
05-29-2023, 09:09 AM
Then it destroys the purpose of having those sets as a limited time store sale. And I’m pretty sure the vast majority if not wouldn’t want to see those sets become so common like how flurry is.

For other vanities, +1, just not those -1.It has been done for every forgotten, and i thought the point of re-releasing these as vanities was to make them accessible for new players?

also bound versions , not tradable versions.

Neutrone
05-29-2023, 09:38 AM
-1 store vanities should stay store vanities

I also like what they did by having some vanities be only lootable. Makes farming them more worth it.

Switchback
05-29-2023, 09:43 AM
Ludicrous 'Idea'. Instead of trying to get free platinum purchases i suggest sts move on and work on Goblin or whatever they are already working on.

The event has served its purpose

Lim Weibin
05-29-2023, 10:11 AM
It has been done for every forgotten, and i thought the point of re-releasing these as vanities was to make them accessible for new players?

also bound versions , not tradable versions.

There's a difference between re-releasing vanities to new players for plats and basically giving them out for free to farm for a 'bound version'. Doesn't matter if it's bounded or not, then everyone wouldn't see the point of buying it using plats since running 1-2 hours can easily get me 2-3+ sets of it. And if you want to point out that those sets would be 'bounded' and not tradeable, players still wouldn't even pay a single cent to buy those using plats since by the time the event ends, 90% of the community would have already have 1 or more sets bought by tokens.

It's the same reference to saying they should make the 1.7k store sale auras farmable for an x amount of tokens for a 'bounded' version. This suggestion itself is ridiculous.

ssbake
05-29-2023, 10:59 AM
There's a difference between re-releasing vanities to new players for plats and basically giving them out for free to farm for a 'bound version'. Doesn't matter if it's bounded or not, then everyone wouldn't see the point of buying it using plats since running 1-2 hours can easily get me 2-3+ sets of it. And if you want to point out that those sets would be 'bounded' and not tradeable, players still wouldn't even pay a single cent to buy those using plats since by the time the event ends, 90% of the community would have already have 1 or more sets bought by tokens.

It's the same reference to saying they should make the 1.7k store sale auras farmable for an x amount of tokens for a 'bounded' version. This suggestion itself is ridiculous.It has been done, every forgotten, i don't know what's different this time, As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.

just seems to me you're gatekeeping these vanities because you spent alot of money buying and selling them. Which is literally "Giving them out" just because you bought plat.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-29-2023, 11:16 AM
It has been done, every forgotten, i don't know what's different this time, As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.

just seems to me you're gatekeeping these vanities because you spent alot of money buying and selling them. Which is literally "Giving them out" just because you bought plat.When has this been done before?

As usual for every forgotten vanity there are limited store sale vanities that are never part of the vendor nor loot table.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
05-29-2023, 11:39 AM
It has been done, every forgotten, i don't know what's different this time, As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.

just seems to me you're gatekeeping these vanities because you spent alot of money buying and selling them. Which is literally "Giving them out" just because you bought plat.

Since when was it done for every forgotten event? I don't gatekeep these vanities, I sold roughly about 5-6 sets of them and made a huge profit out of it. Seems like instead, you're the one who couldn't get to buy/purchase those vanities during the store sale and wishes to devalue their prices. And by what you referred to as 'giving it out', I'm selling or what you would rather call it 'giving it out' by the use of purchasing it through plats and not through the token vendor. Please revise through what I said earlier.

Also, I have been told about your ign. Aren't you a mercher in game? Quit trying to bring up such ridiculous and senseless suggestions that would only make you spiral downward even more. In case you haven't noticed, you're up against 5-1 votes in here, use some logical EQ.

As for rarity and exclusivity , if you really cared these should've never been vanities.

Oh? Seems like you don't recall the purpose of having a forgotten event. I'll attach it below in case you've missed it:

Event Info:
This event is about gear we "forgot" to turn into a vanity.
It's NOT about bringing back old vanities.
Any suggestion to bring back an old vanity will be ignored.
If someone suggests an old vanity, you don't need to argue with them
('cause we aren't going to do it - and I'll delete the post if/when I have time)

References from (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?694705-Call-for-Suggestions-The-Forgotten-Vanity-Event-returns-soon!)). - Cinco

Your non-argumentative comments are pretty hilarious since they're commented with no contexts.

Maryher
05-29-2023, 11:47 AM
It has been done for every forgotten, and i thought the point of re-releasing these as vanities was to make them accessible for new players?

also bound versions , not tradable versions.Theres no such accessible for new player. If someone want it then just go grind event. Theres alot vanity that everyone can loot yep its common but still cool love it. If dont have gold theres option can make gold by sell farmer elix it sold fast af rn

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

asommers
05-29-2023, 12:12 PM
Forgotten Vanity is for non-vanity items to become vanities.

Store-purchased and leaderboard vanities won't ever be rereleased.

-ALS

ssbake
05-29-2023, 01:14 PM
When has this been done before?

As usual for every forgotten vanity there are limited store sale vanities that are never part of the vendor nor loot table.

it was done for legendary blackblade which was available for slugs in 2021 , and tradable version for limited sale on plat, was done for architect blade vanity which was sold for 400 plat and was available for slugs in 2022

-ALS

I'm not asking for vanities to be returned, just bound token versions of drops and some plat sale vanities as done for legendary blackblade and architect blade.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-29-2023, 01:21 PM
it was done for legendary blackblade which was available for slugs in 2021 , and tradable version for limited sale on plat, was done for architect blade vanity which was sold for 400 plat and was available for slugs in 2022 No they weren't.

Legendary blackblade was a rare drop and available for bound tokens but was not part of the limited store sale.

Architect blade sets were not from the vendor nor loot drops. They come as a 3/3 helm armor weapon vanity set for 400 plat in store.

ssbake
05-29-2023, 01:33 PM
No they weren't.

Legendary blackblade was a rare drop and available for bound tokens but was not part of the limited store sale.

Architect blade sets were not from the vendor nor loot drops. They come as a 3/3 helm armor weapon vanity set for 400 plat in store.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIt seems i was incorrect about blackblade, since i cannot find a screenshot of plat purchase option, but architect was definitely an available weapon for tokens as well as plat

Warriorknown
05-29-2023, 06:38 PM

-ALS

Interesting. The original sets of crier, heraldic, forerunner etc were all store released when they first came out. Yet they were rereleased now. Kinda funny how this only applies when they come out as vanities in store and not as the original armor sets.

Warriorknown
05-29-2023, 10:49 PM
Very interesting. So what I gather is the original store releases of crier, heraldic, and forerunners are able to be rereleased simply because they were armor sets. Now, the rereleased vanity versions of these same gears cannot be rereleased simply because they are vanities.
If we truly wanted to make the majority happy then put up bound versions in the vendor so we can all enjoy the vanities. Of course, this won’t happen since we were never really interested in making the majority happy, but instead wanted a quick profit.

I understand it’s a business. I have nothing but love for this game. I’m just pointing out the logic behind the decisions.

Lim Weibin
05-29-2023, 11:37 PM
I believe that 'the majority' would be the whole meaning of the opposition. Just my 2 cents.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 01:45 AM
I believe that 'the majority' would be the whole meaning of the opposition. Just my 2 cents.

The majority of people who got the limited vanities use bots, otherwise nobody would pay 150m gold for a set that costed 400 platinum. They could increase the amount in store or simply not have a quantity limit at all that way anyone willing to buy can do so within the 48 hour sale.

Not that it already hasn’t been mentioned but the architect set was a limited store-purchased vanity that was also available as bound vanity, i don’t see why they can’t do the same to the rest.

It seems like a lot of people don’t want their sets to become devalued or common by adding these bound sets, yet had no issues when they were begging sts to rerelease these vanity sets, knowing the same thing will happen to the existing original sets. Seems a bit greedy and hypocritical but that’s just my 2 cents.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 01:58 AM
The majority of people who got the limited vanities use bots, otherwise nobody would pay 150m gold for a set that costed 400 platinum. They could increase the amount in store or simply not have a quantity limit at all that way anyone willing to buy can do so within the 48 hour sale.

Not that it already hasn’t been mentioned but the architect set was a limited store-purchased vanity that was also available as bound vanity, i don’t see why they can’t do the same to the rest.

It seems like a lot of people don’t want their sets to become devalued or common by adding these bound sets, yet had no issues when they were begging sts to rerelease these vanity sets, knowing the same thing will happen to the existing original sets. Seems a bit greedy and hypocritical but that’s just my 2 cents.

Any claims that these people used bots? I have gotten myself 4-5 sets without even needing the use of bots. Seems very controversial how you picture those who have gotten it to be 100% players who used bots to spam click them. Of course, there are people who are & aren't willing to pay 150m for a 400-plat vanity set. I have sold 3 sets for over 100m+ within the first day of store sale. Another point of yours proven wrong, yet again without any proper research done.

Another false claim yet done without any proper look through?

No one wants their vanity sets to be devalued even in generalization. There are far greater issues pertaining to them when it is being added from store-purchased items into token vendors just for the sake of having it as a 'bound' version. If you're saying this should be the point of the case, why not include auras starting from the next goblin event and so on and forth? Doesn't seem like it's any issue right? Or even better, do that for all future events. Seems that shouldn't be any issue at all since you see us/plat users to be 'greedy' and see such bound versions to be a non-deciding factor.

FYI, no one was begging sts to release those vanity sets, those were called 'suggestions' and not a 'begging' nor a 'desperate' comment. Don't you already have some common sense knowing that these sets would soon or rather later be released into their vanity versions since almost other items in the game have already been converted?

How ironic but maybe do more research before commenting, but of course it's just my 2 cents as well.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 02:09 AM

It seems like a lot of people don’t want their sets to become devalued or common by adding these bound sets, yet had no issues when they were begging sts to rerelease these vanity sets, knowing the same thing will happen to the existing original sets. Seems a bit greedy and hypocritical but that’s just my 2 cents.Correction. Architect sets were ONLY limited in store for 400 plat, was never in the vendor.

You can fact check this in the actual preview that explicitly states which vanities are in the vendor, are lootable, are lootable with an elixir, and are in store.

Architect sets are very rare as people didn't pay attention to them as much as the yellow founder sets, Helish sets.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 03:53 AM
Any claims that these people used bots? I have gotten myself 4-5 sets without even needing the use of bots. Seems very controversial how you picture those who have gotten it to be 100% players who used bots to spam click them. Of course, there are people who are & aren't willing to pay 150m for a 400-plat vanity set. I have sold 3 sets for over 100m+ within the first day of store sale. Another point of yours proven wrong, yet again without any proper research done.

Another false claim yet done without any proper look through?

No one wants their vanity sets to be devalued even in generalization. There are far greater issues pertaining to them when it is being added from store-purchased items into token vendors just for the sake of having it as a 'bound' version. If you're saying this should be the point of the case, why not include auras starting from the next goblin event and so on and forth? Doesn't seem like it's any issue right? Or even better, do that for all future events. Seems that shouldn't be any issue at all since you see us/plat users to be 'greedy' and see such bound versions to be a non-deciding factor.

FYI, no one was begging sts to release those vanity sets, those were called 'suggestions' and not a 'begging' nor a 'desperate' comment. Don't you already have some common sense knowing that these sets would soon or rather later be released into their vanity versions since almost other items in the game have already been converted?

How ironic but maybe do more research before commenting, but of course it's just my 2 cents as well.

Doesn’t take an extensive amount of research to know there’s players abusing the use of auto clickers in the store, and i never claimed 100% of people who manage to buy these sets do use bots, just the majority of the ones reselling multiple sets which to any player that isn’t using a bot or auto clicker would seemingly be impossible against the many who are.

As for the architect vanity, if i recall correctly there was a past event (Al Birthday or Forgotten Vanity) that did include bound architect weapon vanities. Since these vanities exist as bound vanity and store purchased vanity, i’m still technically correct on this claim.

I’ll bring another vanity into this topic as an example, Sunday Best vanity Set. During the Easter Egg Hunt Event there was the Sunday’s Best vanity that was available both bound and tradable. Sts has made multiple bound vanities that were also included in lockeds as tradable (which also requires platinum) and that has never impacted the tradable vanities negatively.

You’re free to look through many of those “Suggestions”, and i’m sure you’ll find the never ending “Suggestion” asking for the return of crier and heraldic sets merely because they were too expensive and too rare for any average player to acquire. Call it what you want, but i don’t see the difference when people want the most expensive items without having to get it the same way everyone else has.

This is supposed to be an event that allows these players to do exactly that, yet now are having to race against people using auto clickers and bots. Any sensible person would agree that in order for everyone to fairly get a chance is to add a bound version or to have no quantity limit per sale. This can also be established with any future store-purchasable vanity.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 04:18 AM
Correction. Architect sets were ONLY limited in store for 400 plat, was never in the vendor.

You can fact check this in the actual preview that explicitly states which vanities are in the vendor, are lootable, are lootable with an elixir, and are in store.

Architect sets are very rare as people didn't pay attention to them as much as the yellow founder sets, Helish sets.

Referring to this one.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 04:41 AM
Doesn’t take an extensive amount of research to know there’s players abusing the use of auto clickers in the store, and i never claimed 100% of people who manage to buy these sets do use bots, just the majority of the ones reselling multiple sets which to any player that isn’t using a bot or auto clicker would seemingly be impossible against the many who are.

As for the architect vanity, if i recall correctly there was a past event (Al Birthday or Forgotten Vanity) that did include bound architect weapon vanities. Since these vanities exist as bound vanity and store purchased vanity, i’m still technically correct on this claim.

I’ll bring another vanity into this topic as an example, Sunday Best vanity Set. During the Easter Egg Hunt Event there was the Sunday’s Best vanity that was available both bound and tradable. Sts has made multiple bound vanities that were also included in lockeds as tradable (which also requires platinum) and that has never impacted the tradable vanities negatively.

You’re free to look through many of those “Suggestions”, and i’m sure you’ll find the never ending “Suggestion” asking for the return of crier and heraldic sets merely because they were too expensive and too rare for any average player to acquire. Call it what you want, but i don’t see the difference when people want the most expensive items without having to get it the same way everyone else has.

This is supposed to be an event that allows these players to do exactly that, yet now are having to race against people using auto clickers and bots. Any sensible person would agree that in order for everyone to fairly get a chance is to add a bound version or to have no quantity limit per sale. This can also be established with any future store-purchasable vanity.

Each and every game would indefinitely have an x amount of players abusing the system by using bots, still, it doesn't mean that the majority of those who have/had managed to get it are part of that group. You just need a fast finger to spam, and even with the x amount of auto clickers in-game, they can only get 1 set per batch since the system has a 5s built-in cooldown buying system. It's hilarious how you jumped to a conclusion assuming those who could buy fast are players who used bots.

As for the reference to previous vanities being included in the store as bounded, doesn't equate it to having all future forgotten events to replicate the exact same event structure in terms of store sales & bounded items. There could be different changes to each year's forgotten event.

I have never seen constant threads filled with 'endless suggestions to return crier/heraldic sets', it's only during the call of suggestions nearing the actual date of the event itself. No doubt those sets are expensive, but players themselves don't solely get to dictate what returns and what does not in each year's event, the devs also play a part in considering those when players suggest that. I have repeated what I said earlier that since the majority of the armors/helms have already been converted to vanities, it should or even would give you a rough idea of what future vanities will be released in future events.

This is supposed to be an event that allows these players to do exactly that, yet now are having to race against people using auto clickers and bots. Any sensible person would agree that in order for everyone to fairly get a chance to add a bound version or to have no quantity limit per sale. This can also be established with any future store-purchasable vanity.

There isn't any race against auto bots here, should there be even one that's happening, it's only plat users against them. You don't speak on behalf of what you referred to as 'any sensible person would agree...' nor do I. Who are those people that you have referred to as who have said these? There is no distinctive argument here. It's all opinions and not facts.

ssbake
05-31-2023, 05:04 AM
There isn't any race against auto bots here, should there be even one that's happening, it's only plat users against them. You don't speak on behalf of what you referred to as 'any sensible person would agree...' nor do I. Who are those people that you have referred to as who have said these? There is no distinctive argument here. It's all opinions and not facts.

Even if auto clickers are not used, there's an inherent flaw with limited sales, people living in US texas from where the company in based will have better latency to the server than someone living in asia.

Why not let people have bound versions, it actually affects good looking vanities value in positive way, look at Jupiter, Blackblade. Constant use of vanity will only increase its demand, That's where the tradable version will come into play.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 05:32 AM
Even if auto clickers are not used, there's an inherent flaw with limited sales, people living in US texas from where the company in based will have better latency to the server than someone living in asia.

Why not let people have bound versions, it actually affects good looking vanities value in positive way, look at Jupiter, Blackblade. Constant use of vanity will only increase its demand, That's where the tradable version will come into play.

False assumption, I live in Asia and I could still get an x amount of sets from the store sales.

Constant use of vanities does not increase its demand if it is inherently available and easily accessible to get it through the token vendor.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 06:14 AM
Each and every game would indefinitely have an x amount of players abusing the system by using bots, still, it doesn't mean that the majority of those who have/had managed to get it are part of that group. You just need a fast finger to spam, and even with the x amount of auto clickers in-game, they can only get 1 set per batch since the system has a 5s built-in cooldown buying system. It's hilarious how you jumped to a conclusion assuming those who could buy fast are players who used bots.

As for the reference to previous vanities being included in the store as bounded, doesn't equate it to having all future forgotten events to replicate the exact same event structure in terms of store sales & bounded items. There could be different changes to each year's forgotten event.

I have never seen constant threads filled with 'endless suggestions to return crier/heraldic sets', it's only during the call of suggestions nearing the actual date of the event itself. No doubt those sets are expensive, but players themselves don't solely get to dictate what returns and what does not in each year's event, the devs also play a part in considering those when players suggest that. I have repeated what I said earlier that since the majority of the armors/helms have already been converted to vanities, it should or even would give you a rough idea of what future vanities will be released in future events.

Great so you’re finally acknowledging that there are players who abuse bots. There are 10 sets on sale every 4 hours, if there are even 5 players using auto clickers, (Which is generously low considering how many cheaters have been banned in this game’s history for using macros and bots), what are the chances you’re getting a set during multiple sales consecutively when there’s dozens of people spamming the same button as you? Keep in mind the Crier set has sold out within 1 second of them being up for sale each restock. You don’t call that a race?

Every time there’s something nice in the store there’s always the same complaint, and i’ve suggested the solutions for these complaints. The only people it will effect are the ones taking advantage and abusing bots in the store. Of course i can’t talk on behalf of all the people who felt it wasn’t outrageous a 400 platinum vanity was being sold for 100m+, i don’t see the point in arguing about a greedy person’s logic or motive.

The point is, removing the 10 set limit in store will give more of the community a chance to buy the vanity they like, instead of having to deal with all the Lim Weibins who are “legitimately” spam buying the store out completely, or they can include bound sets for tokens/platinum. Sts still makes more profit either way.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 06:18 AM
False assumption, I live in Asia and I could still get an x amount of sets from the store sales.

Constant use of vanities does not increase its demand if it is inherently available and easily accessible to get it through the token vendor.

Can we see what kind of ping you get generally in Aisa?

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 06:41 AM
Great so you’re finally acknowledging that there are players who abuse bots. There are 10 sets on sale every 4 hours, if there are even 5 players using auto clickers, (Which is generously low considering how many cheaters have been banned in this game’s history for using macros and bots), what are the chances you’re getting a set during multiple sales consecutively when there’s dozens of people spamming the same button as you? Keep in mind the Crier set has sold out within 1 second of them being up for sale each restock. You don’t call that a race?

Every time there’s something nice in the store there’s always the same complaint, and i’ve suggested the solutions for these complaints. The only people it will effect are the ones taking advantage and abusing bots in the store. Of course i can’t talk on behalf of all the people who felt it wasn’t outrageous a 400 platinum vanity was being sold for 100m+, i don’t see the point in arguing about a greedy person’s logic or motive.

The point is, removing the 10 set limit in store will give more of the community a chance to buy the vanity they like, instead of having to deal with all the Lim Weibins who are “legitimately” spam buying the store out completely, or they can include bound sets for tokens/platinum. Sts still makes more profit either way.

It's a fact, there's no need for any acknowledgment, and you're the one who should know best for it. Crier sets obviously would no doubt sell out within 0.1s just like how necro aura was back then. If you had plats yourself, wouldn't you have done the exact same thing? That's what I thought.

No one is forcing anyone to pay up to 100m+ for a 400 plat vanity set. Everyone has their own choices and can choose whether to spend that amount or not, why are you so obsessed with how many should or not spend as how they like? Similarly, why would people still choose to pay millions & billions for auras such as skyborn / jupiter e.g.? Same logic.

No one has ever wanted to suggest making more quantities for store sales except for you and probably a minority of others. Should that ever happen, this game shouldn't even co-exist into making a profit for their company. Take the previous rusk event for example, because of how the vandanium vanity sets & force aura had unlimited quantities, prices for it are only worth 50m+ and 20m+ for the aura right now. If this happens to future store sales, do you think players would still spend on plat and buy it? No. Since prices will skyrocket down that makes those items devalued, and what does sts gain from doing this? Absolutely nothing. This is purely a marketing strategy else this game would be dying.

You're probably either one of those who couldn't afford the vanity sets for over 100m+ at that time or couldn't get to buy it on time. Typical mindsets coming from people like you, not surprised though.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 06:45 AM
Can we see what kind of ping you get generally in Aisa?

I get 250-300+ ping. If you still can't get it even with a better ping than mine, then it's pretty obvious you're slow at spamming it.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 07:01 AM
It's a fact, there's no need for any acknowledgment, and you're the one who should know best for it. Crier sets obviously would no doubt sell out within 0.1s just like how necro aura was back then. If you had plats yourself, wouldn't you have done the exact same thing? That's what I thought.

No one is forcing anyone to pay up to 100m+ for a 400 plat vanity set. Everyone has their own choices and can choose whether to spend that amount or not, why are you so obsessed with how many should or not spend as how they like? Similarly, why would people still choose to pay millions & billions for auras such as skyborn / jupiter e.g.? Same logic.

No one has ever wanted to suggest making more quantities for store sales except for you and probably a minority of others. Should that ever happen, this game shouldn't even co-exist into making a profit for their company. You're probably either one of those who couldn't afford the vanity sets for over 100m+ at that time or couldn't get to buy it on time. Typical mindsets coming from people like you, not surprised though.

It seems like you’re the one obsessed with the prices considering you stated that’s what would be the main problem with the outcome of implementing more sets and bound sets. Again you’re comparing vanity that has been price manipulated more frequently to the crier set, but i’m not here to complain about prices, i can afford what i want.

You’re correct, the business mindset i’m sharing with you should be simple enough for you to understand, more sets available equates to more platinum purchases during these 48 hour vanity sales.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 07:12 AM
I get 250-300+ ping. If you still can't get it even with a better ping than mine, then it's pretty obvious you're slow at spamming it.

I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 07:24 AM
I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?Or certain people are just slow.

I'm from Asia with an average ping of 350. Was able to purchase previous high-demanding sets from past forgotten events. It's worth to consider another hundred other individuals are doing the same thing staring at the timer.

Obviously Sts would definitely gain more plat revenue if it were offered in unlimited quantities. And yet they continue to produce them in limited quantities 99% of the time a limited vanity comes in to store. That should implicitly tell you that they care about "rareness" of what they offer.

It's not like they'll gain any substantial loses from not doing so, its not the end of their world as they casually release aura's on every event nowadays. They're doing financially better than they were years ago, evidently from the amount of players wanting plat sales every now and then.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 07:33 AM
I average 30-40 ping and tested out buying one of the restocks after hearing the complaints of it selling out instantly, close to impossible. Yet you bought 5 sets with 300 ping in Asia. Are you using any special techniques or you are the fastest clicker in all of Asia?

Spam faster, else google youtube videos. That should help you.

It's incredibly an honor to be called & assumed as the fastest clicker here in Asia though, thanks. :-)

Or certain people are just slow.

Seems like our Olaf is slow here.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 07:37 AM
It seems like you’re the one obsessed with the prices considering you stated that’s what would be the main problem with the outcome of implementing more sets and bound sets. Again you’re comparing vanity that has been price manipulated more frequently to the crier set, but i’m not here to complain about prices, i can afford what i want.

You’re correct, the business mindset i’m sharing with you should be simple enough for you to understand, more sets available equates to more platinum purchases during these 48 hour vanity sales.

I'm not obsessed with the prices of those vanity sets since I've got multiple offers of 100m+ during the first day of store sale (keep in mind that I had no auto set for 80-100m+ even before that), in fact, I made over 300m+ just from selling those sets. Even if they were priced for 60m+, I would still gain over 250m+ of profit from selling them. References to (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?697368-Sell-Crier-Sets-3x-(R))).

What's there to be obsessed over other than being able to click fast which is something 95% of the plat users seem to be doing to get it? You're not someone special that sts would reserve a vanity set for you to purchase. Quit being delusional.

And not to mention, more sets with limited quantities = higher and faster demands for users to purchase them. Did you really expect the sales to be sold out after a prolonged 0.2 - 0.3s? I guessed so, coming from someone who thinks that he deserves a set or more after failing to get them because of the reason of 'auto clickers/bots'. Oh please, then what does that make me? A superhuman? Lmao.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 07:54 AM
I'm not obsessed with the prices of those vanity sets since I've got multiple offers of 100m+ during the first day of store sale (keep in mind that I had no auto set for 100m+ even before that), in fact, I made over 300m+ just from selling those sets. Even if they were priced for 60m+, I would still gain over 250m+ of profit from selling them. What's there to be obsessed over other than being able to click fast which is something 95% of the plat users seem to be doing to get it? You're not someone special that sts would reserve a vanity set for you to purchase. Quit being delusional.

And not to mention, more sets with limited quantities = higher and faster demands for users to purchase them. Did you really expect the sale to be sold out after a prolonged 0.2s? I guessed so coming from someone who thinks that he deserves a set or more after failing to get them because of 'auto clickers/bots'. Oh please, then what does that make myself? A superhuman? Lmao.

Stopped reading after the 300+ ping, hard to imagine someone with 300+ ping managing to buy anything in store when there’s dozens of players with faster internet speeds also spamming. I won’t make any accusations but it speaks for itself. Lol

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 07:55 AM
Stopped reading after the 300+ ping, hard to imagine someone with 300+ ping managing to buy anything in store when there’s dozens of players with faster internet speeds also spamming. I won’t make any accusations but it speaks for itself. Lol

Seems like someone got real salty after losing to a 300+ ping player.

Yeah, just proved that you don't have a natural talent for spamming even in general, that's sad though lol. Just stick to purchasing house slots like how you've been complaining every now and then in your previous threads, since that's probably the only plat item you're able to afford with no timer set for that xD

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 07:57 AM
Or certain people are just slow.

I'm from Asia with an average ping of 350. Was able to purchase previous high-demanding sets from past forgotten events. It's worth to consider another hundred other individuals are doing the same thing staring at the timer.

Obviously Sts would definitely gain more plat revenue if it were offered in unlimited quantities. And yet they continue to produce them in limited quantities 99% of the time a limited vanity comes in to store. That should implicitly tell you that they care about "rareness" of what they offer.

It's not like they'll gain any substantial loses from not doing so, its not the end of their world as they casually release aura's on every event nowadays. They're doing financially better than they were years ago, evidently from the amount of players wanting plat sales every now and then.

I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 08:00 AM
Seems like someone got real salty after losing to a 300+ ping player.

Yeah, just proved that you don't have a natural talent for spamming even in general, that's sad though lol.

You surely beat me, congratulations on that 100m, we’re all proud of you kid lmao.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 08:00 AM
You surely beat me, congratulations on that 100m, we’re all proud of you kid lmao.

Thank you! Sorry, you couldn't even afford 1 set, better luck next time! <3

Also correction, it's 300m* :-)

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 08:01 AM
I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.If you're being upset about the release of these sets in vanity form, then quite understandable.

However it doesn't change the fact that the format of these sales are always in limited quantities (99% of the time its 10 per 4hrs for 2days). Been happening for the last 2yrs or so. That should interpret that they actually care about the rarity (for vanities bought for plat atleast).

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 08:04 AM
Thank you! Sorry, you couldn't even afford 1 set, better luck next time!

Hey correction, its 300m* :-)

Wiping my tears on yeti vanity, world champion button spammer with mcdonalds wifi speed

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 08:06 AM
Wiping my tears on yeti vanity, world champion button button spammer with mcdonalds wifi speed

Hey hey, don't insult McDonalds now. You're a snowman, what makes you think you could look down on a clown?

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 08:07 AM
If you're being upset about the release of these sets in vanity form, then quite understandable.

However it doesn't change the fact that the format of these sales are always in limited quantities (99% of the time its 10 per 4hrs for 2days). Been happening for the last 2yrs or so. That should interpret that they actually care about the rarity (for vanities bought for plat atleast).

To a certain extent sure, but they also sell vanities for platinum without any limit and they do well too. I’m not upset about that, but it’s fun to expose cheaters.

Also don’t quite want to get into them “caring” for vanity when they’ve pick and chosen what vanity to put in stores for different prices and which sets to put in the map drops or vendors based on mainly the poll threads. The most popular ones were put into store or obtainable via boss drops using forgotten elixirs.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 08:11 AM
I’m sure they care about the rarity, that’s why the released crier and heraldic sets.

And I'm sure you cared a lot about it.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 08:19 AM
To a certain extent sure, but they also sell vanities for platinum without any limit and they do well too. I’m not upset about that, but it’s fun to expose cheatersU referring to the 25-100 plat vanities that are always in store the last 5-8yrs ago? Probably because those are obviously not limited vanities.

If you're reffering to Vanadium sets then thats part of the 1% that they do decide to release vanities in unlimited quanitities for a certain timeframe.

As for cheaters, they're inevitable but asking to make them unlimited/bound form is just ridiculous. The end does not justify the means for this one, as it'd ruin such a desirable and exclusive vanity to becoming every 2nd person owning one. Non-utilitarian.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 08:29 AM
U referring to the 25-100 plat vanities that are always in store the last 5-8yrs ago? Probably because those are obviously not limited vanities.

If you're reffering to Vanadium sets then thats part of the 1% that they do decide to release vanities in unlimited quanitities for a certain timeframe.

As for cheaters, they're inevitable but asking to make them unlimited/bound form is just ridiculous. The end does not justify the means for this one, as it'd ruin such a desirable and exclusive vanity to becoming every 2nd person owning one. Non-utilitarian.

Yes the Vanadium sets are a good example.

I don’t see it as ridiculous considering the situation, “exclusive and desirable” is subjective and any rarity these sets had has been ruined already.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 08:37 AM
Yes the Vanadium sets are a good example.

I don’t see it as ridiculous considering the situation, “exclusive and desirable” is subjective and any rarity these sets had has been ruined already.Well I think I've answered alrdy why despite they would've been earning more if it were unlimited, they 99% not do this.

When I say exclusive and desirable, I'm using it as an objective statement - because It's definitely evident that the general consensus finds these limited og sets extraordinary. The fact that the majority of these sets were sold for 9 figures (myself being part of purchasing them for gold) furthermore proves it's exclusivity/desirability.

The fact that they're such a hot topic makes them even more desirable. If anything, this thread and others just gives it more publicity to rise in value.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 08:57 AM
Well I think I've answered alrdy why despite they would've been earning more if it were unlimited, they 99% not do this.

When I say exclusive and desirable, I'm using it as an objective statement - because It's definitely evident that the general consensus finds these limited og sets extraordinary. The fact that the majority of these sets were sold for 9 figures (myself being part of purchasing them for gold) furthermore proves it's exclusivity/desirability.

The fact that they're such a hot topic makes them even more desirable. If anything, this thread and others just gives it more publicity to rise in value.

The point is the Vanadium set sale had 0 controversies, 0 issues, which is another reason why they should start doing more in a similar manner.

As for these sets, talking about them won’t do much unless the devs decide to make any changes, not to mention the cost for these sets currently are just below 90m-100m at most, i won’t make any predictions but looking back at every store sale in the passed few months you can notice a drop in prices for almost every store-purchased vanity. (Not including vanity from years ago)

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 09:41 AM
The point is the Vanadium set sale had 0 controversies, 0 issues, which is another reason why they should start doing more in a similar manner.

As for these sets, talking about them won’t do much unless the devs decide to make any changes, not to mention the cost for these sets currently are just below 90m-100m at most, i won’t make any predictions but looking back at every store sale in the passed few months you can notice a drop in prices for almost every store-purchased vanity. (Not including vanity from years ago)They can't please everyone in a limited sale, thats given. Because the ones to talk are the ones who didn't get.

They really care about their rareness, because the fact that 99% of the time they're following the same format of 120 in quantity for a limited sale.

On a side note, another probable cause they are offered in limited quanities 99% of the time is for players to not deplete their platinum right away, to increase the distribution of plat expenditures for future events.

It's not like players have unlimited money that they can just buy platinum as they ran out.

A secondary consequence would be players ultimately stop buying other platinum driven consumables (Elite gems, keys, future store sales) because there was a better plat to gold conversion option. These would result for these consumbales to skyrocket.

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 11:15 AM
They can't please everyone in a limited sale, thats given. Because the ones to talk are the ones who didn't get.

They really care about their rareness, because the fact that 99% of the time they're following the same format of 120 in quantity for a limited sale.

On a side note, another probable cause they are offered in limited quanities 99% of the time is for players to not deplete their platinum right away, to increase the distribution of plat expenditures for future events.

It's not like players have unlimited money that they can just buy platinum as they ran out.

A secondary consequence would be players ultimately stop buying other platinum driven consumables (Elite gems, keys, future store sales) because there was a better plat to gold conversion option. These would result for these consumbales to skyrocket.

I don’t see why Sts would care if a player decides when to spend platinum, more so that the player actually wants to spend as much as possible. Just like those npc sets that barely sold in the store the same time Crier set was in store, they were the same price yet now they’re much more rare than crier vanity. Also don’t forget the 48 hour time limit during these sales, that’s enough to maintain any “rarity” these store purchased sets will have.

The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Raises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?

Ilove_Poopoo
05-31-2023, 11:35 AM
I don’t see why Sts would care if a player decides when to spend platinum, more so that the player actually wants to spend as much as possible. Just like those npc sets that barely sold in the store the same time Crier set was in store, they were the same price yet now they’re much more rare than crier vanity. Also don’t forget the 48 hour time limit during these sales, that’s enough to maintain any “rarity” these store purchased sets will have.

The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Rises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?Thats always an issue every limited sale.

It's a limited sale for a reason. The fact that it's limited makes people want it more? It's tradable, so those who were too slow can buy it with gold? Thats what 99% of the people are doing. Just check all the "Buy Crier" threads, a handful don't mind to pay upto 100m.

They would def earn more plat revenue if it was unlimited, but they've been doing it this way, 99% of the time, for the past 2-3yrs since aura's came. So there's definitely a reason why they're turning a blind eye as this isn't the first, second nor the third time a thread like this had popped up tackling about they were too slow to obtain one. With no response from devs, simply they don't care and are sticking with a maximum amount.

Furthermore, everything happening have different circumstances. It's either limited, or unlimited. Just like how certain lbs are bound, or tradable. How certain events are accumulation events, or highest-score events. You really can't please everyone by having both worlds happen simultaneously.

Oh also, if you think little to no one would bother to purchase platinum during a sale bcuz of "bots" you're definitely wrong. Infact I repeat, they're doing financially better with these clever additions of plat bought items, weekly systems that we've been having so much plat sales since last year because people are asking for it. Fact check this yourself with the vast amount of people making threads, making comments regarding when the next plat sale would occur. Hence, it's small enough of an issue for them to detect through their radar and do smth abt it.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 11:56 AM
The issue i’m referring to is there’s a large amount of people who would have bought a set and were not able to due to the 10 set limit that’s instantly bought out. Raises the question, why would someone bother to buy platinum on a sale that’s been ridden by bots?

And here we go again. At this point you might as well just make a delusional assumption for yourself that 99% of those who have gotten the set from the store sales are players who uses auto bots. Keep on being salty about it since you couldn’t for a fact get a set for yourself and wants to throw a pity party for yourself over and over again.

As for these sets, talking about them won’t do much unless the devs decide to make any changes, not to mention the cost for these sets currently are just below 90m-100m at most, i won’t make any predictions but looking back at every store sale in the passed few months you can notice a drop in prices for almost every store-purchased vanity. (Not including vanity from years ago)

It doesn’t matter if it was unlimited or not, the only & possible reason why it had no controversial argument was because the set did not having any exclusivity look as compared to crier/heraldic sets. Now look at the price, it’s barely 60m+ for a 1.5k-1.7k plat vanity set with no demand for it. And you wonder how players are willing to pay even more for crier/heraldic sets, that should give you some logical explanation no?

If you can so much as to go one step ahead and predict that prices will fall, why are you still here complaining for the 97829th time? If you’re not able to afford for the current price as of now from sellers out there, then just wait since you could ‘predict’ them dropping in future. The amount of time you spent here commenting with 0 context would have been better spent elsewhere to compensate for the time that you couldn’t get to purchase from the store sales. Or is that still too much for you to do since those 99% players are using what you referred to/assumed as ‘bots’?

Snowman Is here
05-31-2023, 12:33 PM
And here we go again. At this point you might as well just make a delusional assumption for yourself that 99% of those who have gotten the set from the store sales are players who uses auto bots. Keep on being salty about it since you couldn’t for a fact get a set for yourself and wants to throw a pity party for yourself over and over again.

It doesn’t matter if it was unlimited or not, the only & possible reason why it had no controversial argument was because the set did not having any exclusivity look as compared to crier/heraldic sets. Now look at the price, it’s barely 60m+ for a 1.5k-1.7k plat vanity set with no demand for it. And you wonder how players are willing to pay even more for crier/heraldic sets, that should give you some logical explanation no?

If you can so much as to go one step ahead and predict that prices will fall, why are you still here complaining for the 97829th time? If you’re not able to afford for the current price as of now from sellers out there, then just wait since you could ‘predict’ them dropping in future. The amount of time you spent here commenting with 0 context would have been better spent elsewhere to compensate for the time that you couldn’t get to purchase from the store sales. Or is that still too much for you to do since those 99% players are using what you referred to/assumed as ‘bots’?

No hablo auto clicker, press 2 for english.

Lim Weibin
05-31-2023, 07:23 PM
No hablo auto clicker, press 2 for english.

Press 3 to quit game. :D

Wiping my tears on yeti vanity, world champion button spammer with mcdonalds wifi speed

Press f9 for english.

Ps: When you’re the only lone wolf here xD