PDA

View Full Version : com vs eng build

asifaiab
09-22-2012, 10:12 PM
engs have been pwning us lately now its time to get our revenge with my op,eng,com tested build.

first use singularity and then use gravity well and then use BB combo, the eng is stunned then use nebula, kinetic resivoir, growing rage, and/or increase mass. Growing rage will increase nebulas damage, and kinetic and growing will increase ur wep damage. increase mass will decrease eng damage when it becomes unstunned.

and u can make up the rest of the build

u should use warfather as ur wep cause it gives you additional armor and it will make u last longer

i got sing and gravit from ops pvp, they push u and if ur against wall they pull and then push back.

ull have a 50/50 chance cause of eng new gear ill update this everytime something changes or new update

Zaonabiuibil
09-23-2012, 08:12 PM
engs have been pwning us lately now its time to get our revenge with my op,eng,com tested build.

commandos had 9 months of free eng kills....

Cahaun
09-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Lol! It's not like engineers were free kills to any commando or operative before the update... for 9+ months :p

Mitchturbo
09-23-2012, 08:29 PM
XD The Strategy wont work!! Hehehe Coms Should be using this Anyway. What difference would this make lol. LOL'S OUT LOUD.

I dont fear Death but it certainly looks like a com does.

^^ You can use that as Quote of the week. ;-)

Itoopeo
01-19-2013, 04:59 PM
If comm uses that kind of weapon with low damage. Eng equips pink implant and mana never ends. Also comm never dies. Fight ends to tie because both has full hp and eng has 75% mana. I fought skomiza and mythstrong like that and no one won