PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for advantages of the marriage system !!

Economy
05-29-2023, 06:07 PM
I really would love to see some more perks for people that are married
example that I would love to suggest is giving house building perks to ur spouse !! I know many that would love this especially since it’s a really fun acitivity to do !
-Also for some of the perks maybe like a shared aura that shows up below them if the spouses are close to each other
-Speed boost for both spouses if their both at the same etc
Hopefully you get my idea of where I’m going <3

just would like to thank sts lately for taking good care and listening to community lately .. this game has always been a close community and will always be , cheers !

trueido
05-29-2023, 06:28 PM
-1 for the speed boost, we already have tons of options to increase our MS, some even can't get their game render their real speed.

Economy
05-30-2023, 01:51 AM
Just suggestions , could be like luck boost then ! Idk something that makes it special

devilMors
05-30-2023, 05:52 AM
What about us who are single and would like to be remain as so :D

Switchback
05-30-2023, 10:27 AM
Terrible idea, and in fact i think the game wouldnt skip a beat if the whole thing did not even exist. Adding benefits to this system would push it towards a necessity, which is the opposite of what it should be.

asommers
05-30-2023, 11:39 AM
Sorry, no shared perks. However, I could see allowing your spouse to move items in the house and adding visual "tethering" effects, but that's about it. Unfortunately, this would only benefit a small subset of players, so it would be very low priority on the list of things to do.

-ALS

Economy
05-30-2023, 02:14 PM
alright I agree on the perks being unnecessary , but I would love to see the spouse allowing to move items at spouse house !
Thanks for the response

Titannica
06-08-2023, 05:35 PM
Since you added marriage system can we get some couple emoji like hugging, And if u add them can as well make dancing possible and then and then kissing emojis ;3 but only married couple( for maybe like 300plat)