PDA

View Full Version : Hello sts

Mohok
05-29-2023, 08:48 PM
Iv been noticing some really weird things in my account…every time i loging to the game it starts to re in game load again + my game luck is super bad suppper super bad opening locks of even trying to just enjoy and farm iv been getting 1 phathom and lots lots of 3 phatoms while im on loads of forgotten vanity elixirs + double boss loot elixirs its acting like im on no elixir i get the double loot but normal loot and normal phatoms please fix this issue cuz its really disturbing me from playing like others do
ign: mohok 257020
Kindly investigate it .

Switchback
05-30-2023, 10:23 AM
Wait, so because you have a streak of bad luck you think it is a bug? I think i have had that bug for the most part of 110k plat history lol.

Mohok
05-30-2023, 10:36 AM
Lol no u dont get what im having
Bro lately when i even open locks i only get an arc drop through the guarantee loot and when i farm even on elixir it give normal ampunt of phatoms and loot as if im not on any loot so there is for sure something wrong going im a 2013 player i know what a normal bad luck looks like

LichKing1
05-31-2023, 02:41 AM
r u trying to say u think u r not supposed to loot tokens+vanity but instead 2 vanities+tokens (cuz double loot)?
u either get vanity or tokens as loot drop, so your loot is completely normal, sometimes u will get 2 vanities, sometimes 2 token drops...sometimes mix

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk