PDA

View Full Version : Shuyal Arena bug?? Devs pls look into it!

m4qnvm
05-30-2023, 10:19 AM
Ok so I was in ghost pt and doing Shuyal arena runs. In between I died. Since I didn't have ankhs on me..i clicked "revive at spawn". But when I try to enter back again the gates are still closed and won't open, even if I remap. (That doesn't happen in lb runs tho..I'm guessing its cos of the timer.)

termi330
05-30-2023, 03:11 PM
I see on the screenshot that it started already, you are doing it with someone else, try to go solo, or u both need to leave/die to enter it again.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A528B przy użyciu Tapatalka

m4qnvm
05-30-2023, 05:33 PM
It was just me. Like I said.. I was in ghost pt and running it solo. I died. And when I respawned outside(didn't have ankhs), the gates should open right... But it didnt. I left and entered map multiple times... It was stuck on that same boss. It didn't reset.

robetbee
05-30-2023, 06:52 PM
It was just me. Like I said.. I was in ghost pt and running it solo. I died. And when I respawned outside(didn't have ankhs), the gates should open right... But it didnt. I left and entered map multiple times... It was stuck on that same boss. It didn't reset.Maybe the ghost still alive

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

LichKing1
05-31-2023, 02:16 AM
lb runs reset cuz its timed so u cant re-enter same map
in non-timed ghost party, u can do /partyleave (/pl) and then again make ghost pt while being outside arena and enter it again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk