View Full Version : How to get pt easily in Elite Rahab as a Warrior

hial
05-31-2023, 06:20 AM
Hi guys, im wondering how to get pt easily, what gear should i buy? And mostly ppl using krak sword in e rahab? And whats my job in erahab as a warrior?

Trolzerkeinstein
05-31-2023, 10:46 AM
You need to kraken gear + damage lix and + fish oil damage to burst phase 1 in erahab as a warrior.

Use kraken sword for boss and kraken aegis for mini boss and mobs.

If your party has a sorcerer or rogue that can burst the boss, then your job is to clear mini boss and mobs with kraken aegis.

Phzrt
05-31-2023, 10:57 AM
learn how to use polar+krak armr

Necl
05-31-2023, 11:07 AM
Nothing be a mage bro

Elec
05-31-2023, 11:46 AM
It's going to be hard regardless what gears you have, unless you have some good friends.

I have full flawless, full kraken, can solo phase1 and can carry random runs. However I still get rejected by random party invites just because I'm a warrior or they already have a warrior in their party.
It doesn't matter if you have full krakens or Polaris with kraken. People don't know you and what you can do, they will just avoid you because you are a warrior.
You will eventually need friends who knows what you are capable.

You will usually be quick mini killer or help 2nd with Polaris.

If you already have good zaarus set with Polaris, try to get kraken armor, belt and arti.
Some people will still complain you are slow if you have only armor.
Or you can go with kraken sword. Up to you.

Trolzerkeinstein
05-31-2023, 11:54 AM
If you don't mind me asking, what's your str like. 3k+?

AgentStonoga
06-01-2023, 02:04 AM
Hi guys, im wondering how to get pt easily, what gear should i buy? And mostly ppl using krak sword in e rahab? And whats my job in erahab as a warrior?

You need kraken set and at least 2.5k str on mythic set with polaris.

TheElder
06-01-2023, 04:28 AM
Learn how to adjust combo and not just relying on kraken lol polaris exist

bleuberry
06-02-2023, 10:09 AM
polar + krak arm combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk