PDA

View Full Version : 2023-05-31 Content Update (303024)

asommers
05-31-2023, 10:29 AM
+ Limited quantities of the Stygian Forerunner Set are available in the Store on June 3rd and 4th!
+ Store Pass Phase 1 (Phase 1 is what is offered for Platinum and Crate Tokens, Phase 2 [in progress] will be what is offered for vendor currencies)
+ Removed Free, Bundle, Guild Battleground, Item Pack, Pet Egg, Rune, Vanity, and XP categories from the Platinum Store.
+ Added Crate Token, Event, and Housing categories to the Platinum Store.
+ Revised Platinum Store offerings and standardized all prices
+ Created missing tradable Kits for various items sold for Platinum. All Kits in the Platinum Store are now tradable.
+ Removed all slot items available for anything other than Platinum or Crate Tokens
+ Furnishing inventory slot kits from the Bard are no longer tradable (all Bard items were meant to be non-tradable)

dualray
05-31-2023, 10:30 AM
First

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lousha02
05-31-2023, 10:33 AM
Plss increase the drop rate from the forgotten vanity event. Wasting gold for elixir and nothing good drop or loot i got..

Deadsuperman
05-31-2023, 10:35 AM
I hate to be that guy, but can we please get house slots? I'm dieing at 600. If I get 1k I'll be a ghost in the mist.... haha <3

-:P

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Itemstore
05-31-2023, 10:36 AM
Second

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

almondszxc
05-31-2023, 10:37 AM
Plss increase the drop rate from the forgotten vanity event. Wasting gold for elixir and nothing good drop or loot i got..If they increase the drop rate the price of rare vanity will decrease. Do you think it's still worth farming if they did it?

asommers
05-31-2023, 03:16 PM
Contrary to the belief that we've been deleting posts/threads, I've been moving all posts/threads related to this to the feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698599-Feedback-Store-Phase-1)). No posts or threads related to this topic have been deleted.

Please discuss it there so the topic stays in one place.

-ALS