PDA

View Full Version : STS - Ecliptic Gem Item Pack

Jexetta
09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
STS,

I'm just posting this to vent my frustration at your random item packs. While I know I was severely unlucky, there comes a point where I have to question just how unlucky I am. You may want to re-adjust your percentage of chance on the item packs. After spending 135 platinum / 27 tries on getting the ecliptic moon gem it really just makes me want to delete my account and get others to do the same as well. I don't know how low your percentage is (or just how unlucky I am), but it just makes me sick to my stomach. Really, your taking advantage of people with these types of deals. I know that you need to collect money in order to run your company, but nothing feels good about this from the user. I know this has been posted before, but I did feel in necessary to let you know how I (and I'm sure many others) felt. When this happens it just makes people want to quit, and in the end, limits the number of users who actually play the game. I apologize for my ranting, but I do hope you understand from a user point of view.

-Jexetta

Jcyee
09-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Im sure if u email sts about this they can do something for ya :)
And yes, im sure we all had our unlucky streaks. I know i have...

Sam_Arah
09-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Brutal, contact sts. I have had several streaks of unluckyness, but not this bad. Would have stopped sooner since i dont have a large enough stomach do gonthrough losses.

highmeth
09-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Yah

Walkhardd
09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Its called gambling. Learn your lessons from this, so you don't make the same mistakes in Vegas.

For example. When I go to Vegas, I already know how much money I'm willing to lose. Once its gone I'm done. ( or until I drink too much)

Ghosti
09-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Its called gambling. Learn your lessons from this, so you don't make the same mistakes in Vegas.

For example. When I go to Vegas, I already know how much money I'm willing to lose. Once its gone I'm done. ( or until I drink too much)

I agree. It sucks but you are taking a gamble. I bought 135 plat and used it all on trying to get the crimson gem. I was pissed as all hell at not getting it. I think ill stick to guaranteed plat item bundles from now on
:)

monarchival
09-23-2012, 03:50 PM
I know exactly how u feel, thats why this time around i have not purchased any plat packs. I think if sts wants ppl to spend and buy plat, the random chance has to go. Double the price and make it a guaranteed drop and watch sales go up, not to mention less players on the verge of quitting. Also show the stats or put a box u can click for stats cos who wants to spend plat on an item u dont know what the stats r or if ur gonna get it at all due to random chance!

Xlilithii
09-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm not that unlucky as you do, but I spent 75 plat on it and getting nothing, my friend got it the first try. Not saying its unfair, but really disappointing.

Delphina
09-23-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm closing this thread for the following reason:

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.