adrylpogi284
06-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Goodbye AL find new games to play now

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

mamaubear
06-04-2023, 02:43 AM
Goodbye AL find new games to play now

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

I've been try to found game better then AL but nothing. AL is good game with i-can't-spell-it developer... :(

profmsb
06-04-2023, 04:55 AM
it just my theory..i think this update n changes due to certain lb seasonal plyer...anyone that f2p can compete for seasonal lb..so p2p(plat spender) complaining to sts...so rn,only those that bought plat or lock opener plyer will have no trouble to buy the slot using crate token/plat whenever making new char for seasonal lb

Anehazaz
06-04-2023, 06:56 PM
You should at the very least have given players the chance to spend the tokens, tags, whatever, on the things that they farmed them for, but seems the intention here was to cause drama amongst players.

arcaneping
06-05-2023, 08:33 AM
i wish all the team, all staff, all member, all Player & familly under the flag of our beloved STS have a great day.
we love you STS , i hope everything get better and better
:love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart::love_heart:

Znwaz
06-05-2023, 10:22 PM
I really don't think you understand the impact this change has. No one cares about red eggs. Explain to me after this change how does someone in hard core who is free to play obtain slots for their character?

Hardcore is for rich ppl , so slots can be earned by plat eggs .

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230606/471d301c1dbe46e3bf8b9944324031a2.jpg

Encryptions
06-05-2023, 10:29 PM
Hardcore is for rich ppl , so slots can be earned by plat eggs .

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230606/471d301c1dbe46e3bf8b9944324031a2.jpgNo one going to spend like 15m+ on plat eggs for 1 25 inventory slot kit.

Kebleer
06-06-2023, 08:16 AM
This is very bad, please do something, its just cringe at this point that you want to extract everything that you can just to make money, for once think about the game and the community, please

Znwaz
06-06-2023, 09:13 PM
No one going to spend like 15m+ on plat eggs for 1 25 inventory slot kit.

Ok if that person not that rich then why make hardcore? Ik slots overpriced!
Just wait for phase 2.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230607/1a3b5c5b35934801b41c17b62c2b5375.jpg

ThaAnas
06-08-2023, 03:04 AM
Who had this totally absurd idea? To destroy all currently excisting vendors (as they arent already because nothing was added in the last years)
Then the only thing, the vendors had their purpose, you crushed it.
Honestly, how we are not supposed to think that you want people to spend more and more money on plat. It is already p2w but you destroy the game we used to love.
Since few events, sts did not involve hardcore anymore. Events, Updates, etc. but u really dont care at all anymore
I cant imagine you guys, sitting arround a table or online meetings. Getting the suggestion of making Inventory Slots, Stash Slots, etc - only purchasesble with plat and whoever raised their hand - should be immediately being kicked out of your constellation.

Ridiculous as it is, its not a funny joke to all your community. One of the worst updates ever - more like a downgrade

papas
06-08-2023, 05:45 AM
Also doing this in mid season means some ppl doing seasonal lb and desided to get inventory aps in the last day have huge disadvantage to those alrd completed it. Again proves that u are incapable of judging what's fair for all community. U really need to add some ppl in ur mini consulting team. Maybe some experienced og players that can forsee this simple but essential little things which make ppl really ruin any fun they having in game.
I can understand this(slots) is something 100% needed by all players and all new ones must buy, and u can "charge" for profit but need to reconsider the cost of it. Make all slots cost lower. Like 50% lower,at least, in crate token vendor and in plats.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Najlocco619
06-09-2023, 04:51 AM
We need inventory slots in bard for real then removed it? :(

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Susanne
06-09-2023, 03:51 PM
So hotbar slots are now 5m each in auction. I see that the reason for this is because they now cost more to purchase with platinum.
I don't understand how this can help with the inflation issue. The slots update is surely making it worse?
I was under the impression that the developers were trying to sort out inflation, so can someone please explain why everything is getting complicated? 🥺

LichKing1
06-09-2023, 03:55 PM
they said they have plans for slots in phase 2 so just wait...i do agree there shouldnt be such a huge window gap between changes but wcyd

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Salvatory
06-09-2023, 04:18 PM
they put an aps on forcing players to farm 1 billion gold (for competition players), in the last few weeks they reduced the gold twice, anyway we still have to earn 1 billion gold, all this going through an ivy where they are trying to reduce inflation.
slots in general were targets of attempts to improve the situation but that ended up like that.
there's not much to do but sit and wait.

[translator was used in this comment]

Susanne
06-09-2023, 04:44 PM
Well there's nothing that can be done then. I can't justify selling stuff overpriced, never have and never will.
So I'll wait for clarification on what the future holds for AL.
I was considering purchasing some platinum but not while there's so much uncertainty. Plat is too expensive where I live to take the risk.
Thanks for replying. 🙂.

caabarader
06-09-2023, 04:56 PM
they said they have plans for slots in phase 2 so just wait...i do agree there shouldnt be such a huge window gap between changes but wcyd

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Why didn't they think of an idea of how to get them before removing them from a free option to a pay to win one?
I'm sorry but no argument can defend them.
Let's get deep:
•Why was the plan separated into 2 phases?
•Why didn't they just create a feedback thread about the things we want to see from vendors and warning us that they were going to remove the slots?
•Why did they had to remove the slots from vendor and put it behind a paywall?

There were many threads suggestings things to vendor before.
What they do?
Remove essential things from vendor.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Iluminista
06-10-2023, 11:42 PM
I was surprised when I saw that I was unable to buy slots through vendors and had to research the recent updates we had. Well, it's going to be a shock to the AL community, especially since most of it is veterans and this change is not fair at all.

Blazerland
06-12-2023, 06:55 PM
As someone who tries to see the good in y’all decision in various things you guys implemented in AL throughout the years I can’t seem to find a good side with these changes in token vendors. First of all if you guys would make such changes I suggest it shouldn’t be done when a season is bound to end as it creates an unfair playing field specially with seasonals, both normal and hardcore. Also please re-evaluate the prices of items against crate token, imagine inventory slots before were worth 12 crate tokens and now 125 crate tokens?? Thats 10x more now, its ridiculous, that would mean someone has to spend 625 plats opening crates such to afford 25 inventory slots. Lastly, I hope y’all would find an alternative for non plat buying players, can’t expect everyone to spend plat in game. Other game currencies should also be useful. I hope devs would reflect on constructive criticisms and make the necessary changes for the good of AL and its community.

Encryptions
06-13-2023, 07:27 PM
I am going off the history of slot prices and current plat to gold conversion. No idea for crate tokens.
This data is from personal experience with the economy over the past few years. Yeah this is extremely expensive to those who do seasonal. The prices here are for those who don't do seasonal I have no ideas as of right now on how to make it fair for seasonals. Maybe it is fair, a perma badge for all characters an ok banner, its a super hard challenge to complete and costs billions to do.

5 plat = 300k elite awake gem conversion.
Starting with character inv slots, they should be 10 plat for 1 25 kit nontradeable and 15 plat for tradeable. Still pretty expensive but way more reasonable and realistic. 10 plat is 600k and 15 plat is 900k, to max an inv on 1 character you need 39 of these. 39 x 900k = 35.1m. Currently its 175mil to max.

Stash slots, these were in the token vendor, stash is realistically the same as an alt character, but... people do seasonal and its a 1 time completion so 1 nontradeable should be 20 plat (1.2m) and 1 tradeable should be 30 plat (1.8m). 39 to max so it costs 70.2m to max. Right now they cost a whopping 526,000,000 gold to max...

Crafting inventory slots. These were from the token vendor and costed around 160-225k each. Again you must max these on seasonals for aps so it should cost the same as inv slot kits.

Crafting station is crazy for the tradeable ones, make them 75 plat not 150.

Furnish should be reverted. So many of these exist from the jarl event. The prices on these are crazy for a kit that costed 2k gold a few months ago.

House furnish placeable house items need reverted too. Really 25 plat for 5 slots when 500 is max, it costs 150mil to max these out at 25 plat each untradeable.... extremely absurd.

Auction slots, bought with hauntlet tokens costed an average of 100k for I think 5 slots. 5 slots should cost 15 plat untradeable and 25 for tradeable.
50 plat for 5 slots and 150 for 5 tradeable ones really... it costs 441million gold to max out auc slots with the 150 plat tradeable ones...

Hotbars need reverted. These shouldn't of been touched imo.

Gigannte
06-15-2023, 06:02 AM
I already played some f2p games and what I hate the most is the lack of slots and the difficulty in unlocking it, I think this kind of attitude is the worst idea for anyone who wants players in their game! return slot release for tokens urgently!

Arkauna99
06-18-2023, 11:19 PM
STS

You guys really need to reduce the cost of certain items on the slots
criteria of the plat store.... It's just beyond greedy.

I understand cutting back on players' abusing extra accounts
or characters, but what about [me]? A simple new player whom
Invested $$$ into your game and is now being punished for
doing so? I made 5 characters and currently none of them
are playable. My stash and inventory space is always full...

And I'm sorry but I do my research. I was investing into new characters
On the 29th, (I should've maxxed out all slots then )
I let my enjoyment of the game let my guard down, and y'all
blindsided me and fellow players.

I marked down the prices on that day just for future notice... Assuming you know.
Orc Tags would stay a thing.

Asking players to pay 15 plat for 5% of what they
Could get for 5 plat worth of gold before....

Do you realize the ratio there?
I'm talking about stash slots.
What was previously (possibly) 100* for 5 plat (one elite gem valued at 320k)
Is now 5* for 15 plat, and only plat at that.
*Slots.

This kind of gatekeeping is simply unacceptable.
I hope you have a plan for this.

Susanne
06-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Yes, it's harsh and what makes it harder for players to understand is the silence and uncertainty.
The rumours are doing the rounds that there will be no phase 2...that in fact games by STS will be finishing.
I hope that the rumours are false but the only way to put an end to speculation is for a developer to come on here and make a statement as to what is going to happen.
It is unfair to keep customers in limbo especially those who have remained regulars of this game for 10 years or even more.

Paktwo
06-19-2023, 12:52 AM
Slots will drop n zodias catacombs at 0.0000000001% drop rate.

iheartu
06-19-2023, 01:06 AM
Slots will drop n zodias catacombs at 0.0000000001% drop rate.

I hope not. Catacombs are for those with kraken gears i think.

I’m also waiting on phase 2. I hope slot cost like inventory slot would remain the same in vendor.

Paktwo
06-19-2023, 01:17 AM
Kraken gears also drop but bound and a new color yellow set zodias like mire set.

jadetim0629
06-19-2023, 01:42 AM
Since slots has become somewhat premium thing, i think they should at least increase the minimum slot amount.

Honorably
06-19-2023, 01:46 AM
Thanks for making this post, glad others feel the same way. You can't play this game without spending actual money now lol.

Paktwo
06-19-2023, 02:02 AM
Sts have plan maybe platinum will be drop from world bosses instead of gold.

Susanne
06-19-2023, 02:28 AM
Even if STS haven't decided on a plan regarding inventory and stash slots (mainly inventory slots, as they are the ones really necessary to progress) it would be helpful and reassuring to customers if a developer would post on here to say they are thinking about it, or maybe work in progress.
Having no roadmap and seeing the update on PL forum about 4th July event is confusing.
The post was made then immediately closed.

Paktwo
06-19-2023, 03:17 AM
They're going to upgrade free starter newbie pack 1000platinum, 1,000,000 gold , 1 set legend gear lvl1-81

LichKing1
06-19-2023, 03:18 AM
They're going to upgrade free starter newbie pack 1000platinum, 1,000,000 gold , 1 set legend gear lvl1-81for cheap price of $1k :3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Paktwo
06-19-2023, 04:45 AM
Free starter pack chest

Greazemk
06-19-2023, 06:48 AM
I haven't seen them respond or answer to any question regarding this, as if they didn't expect this outcome...

Ezekieya
06-19-2023, 07:09 AM
Just a curious question. But regarding the changes with the store, did any of the player base suggest any of these changes?

LichKing1
06-19-2023, 07:27 AM
I haven't seen them respond or answer to any question regarding this, as if they didn't expect this outcome...its a classic :3 im not justifying this behaviour, but i personally think they promised deadlines they cant manage so they r probably busy with finishing Arcane dungeon rn, maybe it has some bugs and they dont want to reschedule it
Just a curious question. But regarding the changes with the store, did any of the player base suggest any of these changes?players have been suggesting updating store and token vendors for years, but i didnt see anybody mention slots so i would say no

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
06-19-2023, 07:28 AM
The only thing we’ve heard about slots so far is “let’s ignore those for now, we got a plan for them”.

Arkauna99
06-19-2023, 08:44 AM
killed the only reason other currencies were useful, but also seems like they were using random number generator with 3 digits to put up those plat prices cuz they r insane

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

IKR

They said they standardized plat prices...
They did not. This is a lie.

If they had standardized prices they would have made 25 inventory slots 5 plat due to current conversion.
Instead they removed that conversion factor entirely and supplanted it with a pseudo-currency called plat that is at least 3-5x less valuable than the old 'plat'.

This is blatant market manipulation. Right after 2x free plat offers too, less than 48hrs. And they say players defraud them with those offers.
Yeah? What is this, then?

Funny thing is this sort of thing only seems to go unnoticed when its big governments, or digital companies (especially video games) doing this.
An investment firm would never be able to get away with some sort of thing like this.

You encourage many* others to invest (2x offers! Plat sale!) And then IMMEDIATELY debase and devalue that currency???
That's fraud.

I really wish that policy and law changes for some type of thing like this.
No one should be allowed to swindle investors [for a free easy couple thousand $$ gained in extra purchases, due to sudden value deficit]
many of whom are already at least partially invested, with minimal blowback.

If you guys [STS] don't back from this sort of stance... I genuinely hope this mindset is what kills your company :)

TL; DR Don't be anti-consumer and expect to get away with it because you're A video game company.
Now that's even worse. You're likely taking advantage of children. Shame on you and anyone whom approved stage 1 5/31 update.
I hope your wives cheat on youlol

Alvaropoker
06-19-2023, 08:46 AM
I find it embarrassing that you have put that to get more inventory and more stash slots you have to use platinum, I've been here for many years, what a shame for all those new players who start.

It's about drive
06-19-2023, 11:28 AM
I m just asking , but shouldn t devs fix that anytime soon :D?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

frankcastle911
06-28-2023, 04:02 AM
at this point this is pure evidence it has become pay to win, rip to all seasonals, this was the worst move ive ever seen, all token vendors dont have these now, just crate tokens = lock opening seenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230628/224c2fd446cb7bbd1973e36e4b18e25a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230628/097cc46057d3086165de3e6841b9a74d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230628/3ef6b88326633033b6195f31aba6db6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

absolute_nerd
06-28-2023, 04:29 AM
Corporate greed

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
06-28-2023, 05:09 AM
Game was always pay to win. Now it's worse, trying to complete with diablo immortal

Botbot
06-28-2023, 05:37 AM
It will drop soon with the coming event -slots

tamodo
06-28-2023, 05:54 AM
rip to all seasonals

not just seasonals bro. I have a few guildmates that are new to the game and you can clearly see how harsh this new system is to them. they couldn't even think about collecting vanities because they encounter the full inventory space problem. This game is so amazing and I want to share the experience to others but now they are barred by this paywall. Pay2Win? Pay2Enjoy you mean.

frankcastle911
06-28-2023, 09:56 AM
if sts is gonna fix this, make dragkin teeth kinda useful lol

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Arkauna99
07-01-2023, 01:54 AM
Haha, titled baited.
Really I want free-to-play slots back, you guys really ruined a perfect functioning game for no reason on this.
Did u expect a lack of feedback?

I do have some more positive ideas as well, and honestly I'm feeling inhibited a lot RN but I will still give it a go:
If you guys added optional advertising to this game, for example in plat store/free plat page only (have to watch to access free plat page, u already have a no-VPN enabled...
why not make some $$$ here?) I know plenty of players who would rather endure advertisements than lack of inventory space. Read that again.

Next: pets
I know you guys love selling absolutely OP pets for 1500 or 1750 plats. I see some of how much you make off 30 plat event elixirs and these pets alone.
Here's a 1750 one:
*exactly* ANY (op meaning 25+ likely) % luck + % dmg mitigation ± [other stats] pet |OR| %luck + % speed ± [other stats]

Luck pets r so op that you could probably get away with a 20% on the secondary stat, and it will still be a great investment/pet

I know you nerfed luck for egg-zavier anyway ;) or it seems that way, I should be rolling in mythics but sadly, I'm just an Adele stuck in elite zodias like the rest of us.

So its not like this would exactly break the loot tables or anything. It would be a solid pet. *Hope u enjoy my advice :)

*more positively-focused feedback otw. I'm getting a handle on this game, again.

Ryu_evin
07-01-2023, 02:04 AM
Season 30 starting soon in 3 hours, no slot prices updates?
Hc seasonal and normal seasonal gonna be a mess.
Especially hc seasonal with no stash and insane prices of inventory slots with crate tokens
And eggzavior going on too, rip inventory

Arkauna99
07-01-2023, 09:13 PM
Hello? Just wondering when u would be adding free to play slots back into the game... And why my last post was deleted?? I couldn't even find it to bump it...
Shameful truly. Is that what we're resorting to now?? No free-to-play inventory slots makes this game *unplayable* as a new player.
I am a new player. This is my experience.

Do not dare invalidate this by deleting my post again xD } this is valid feedback. Get used to it.

Also, maybe next time don't troll your players and expect a lack of response.

Arkauna99
07-01-2023, 09:28 PM
IKR

They said they standardized plat prices...
They did not. This is a lie.

If they had standardized prices they would have made 25 inventory slots 5 plat due to current conversion.
Instead they removed that conversion factor entirely and supplanted it with a pseudo-currency called plat that is at least 3-5x less valuable than the old 'plat'.

This is blatant market manipulation. Right after 2x free plat offers too, less than 48hrs. And they say players defraud them with those offers.
Yeah? What is this, then?

Funny thing is this sort of thing only seems to go unnoticed when its big governments, or digital companies (especially video games) doing this.
An investment firm would never be able to get away with some sort of thing like this.

You encourage many* others to invest (2x offers! Plat sale!) And then IMMEDIATELY debase and devalue that currency???
That's fraud.

I really wish that policy and law changes for some type of thing like this.
No one should be allowed to swindle investors [for a free easy couple thousand $$ gained in extra purchases, due to sudden value deficit]
many of whom are already at least partially invested, with minimal blowback.

If you guys [STS] don't back from this sort of stance... I genuinely hope this mindset is what kills your company :)

I got three week banned for this. Probably deserved lmao but I couldn't even edit the joke at the end! Instead of being funny it was just mean... Oh well

Arkauna99
07-01-2023, 09:31 PM
not just seasonals bro. I have a few guildmates that are new to the game and you can clearly see how harsh this new system is to them. they couldn't even think about collecting vanities because they encounter the full inventory space problem. This game is so amazing and I want to share the experience to others but now they are barred by this paywall. Pay2Win? Pay2Enjoy you mean.

This is what upsets me the most.

I can no longer share this experience with others. Especially not in good faith. I feel like I'm scamming them . it really really saddens me because I wanted to share this game with my friends and help STS make money but now I can't because of their own greed...oh well. And I wanted to start a guild too.... What use am I as a leader if I'm simply angered and saddened by a situation?

And there quite literally is no solution too. Not even one being offered or discussed...
Way to really forsake ppl and diss gamers. These devs aren't true gamers and it shows.

Susanne
07-02-2023, 02:42 AM
Why are STS so silent.. what's happened to the communication that we used to have between developers and customers?
I for one will not be purchasing anymore plat until there is clarification of what to expect from phase 2, if indeed there is a phase 2.
Why would anyone spend real money for such bad consumer service?
We are customers and customers deserve to get value for money.
The attitude that we should be grateful and pay cash to a company that changes things "at a whim" shows a lack of business acumen or maybe the company just wants to wind it all down and is waiting for us all to just disappear.
Either way, please show us, your customers, some clarification on what you are working on. In other words, please stop being so tight lipped and please keep us informed and up to date. Even if you're unsure yourselves one message stating that would be appreciated.
This is not fun anymore, especially when I have spent money on this game.

Susanne
07-02-2023, 03:18 AM
P.S. The first sentence In Rules Of Conduct.

"Spacetime Studios strives to provide our customers with safe, fun environments to escape the stress of real life".
Now, maybe some of your customers have been rule breakers but I and many others have broken no rules and have strived to keep your games going.
You are not providing us, the nice customers, with a fun environment anymore so what does that say?
In fact some very polite questions have been put to employees of STS on this forum and have been met with very abrupt (bordering on rude replies).
Just take a look back and it's there for all to see.
Well that's not taking customers from the stress of real life. When someone asks, quite politely for advice or help from someone employed by you, at least make the effort to reply with a polite answer and also a kind word would not go amiss when someone is genuinely stressed out because of something that has happened whilst playing one of your games.
I've had my say, I've made my suggestions, I'm not even supposed to be here but I just can't stop defending people and that's a two way street. I have defended STS too when the need has arisen.

Corviss the Lich
07-02-2023, 05:07 AM
Why are STS so silent.. what's happened to the communication that we used to have between developers and customers?
I for one will not be purchasing anymore plat until there is clarification of what to expect from phase 2, if indeed there is a phase 2.
Why would anyone spend real money for such bad consumer service?
We are customers and customers deserve to get value for money.
The attitude that we should be grateful and pay cash to a company that changes things "at a whim" shows a lack of business acumen or maybe the company just wants to wind it all down and is waiting for us all to just disappear.
Either way, please show us, your customers, some clarification on what you are working on. In other words, please stop being so tight lipped and please keep us informed and up to date. Even if you're unsure yourselves one message stating that would be appreciated.
This is not fun anymore, especially when I have spent money on this game.

I'm starting to convince myself that these "feedback threads" they made is to dump all the things we said and left unheard.

Itzmemohsin
07-03-2023, 01:32 AM
I'm starting to convince myself that these "feedback threads" they made is to dump all the things we said and left unheard.

Exactly what I feel , feedback threads feel more like dump your thoughts and they might look into it in future and if they like it they implement it . I feel like developers should be doing some replies on feedback threads and give us updated news on what’s going on and what they think about the feedback , would make the feedback process much more lively and more people will feel like giving feedback

asommers
07-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! We're continuing the discussion in the Phase 2 thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698629-Feedback-Store-Phase-2)).

-ALS