PDA

View Full Version : Next Campaign suggestion and PvE suggestion

kcimythgim
09-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Just a suggestion for Pocket Legends. Wouldn't it be cool if the next expansion was underwater. There are so many different underwater animals that you could turn into enemies and bosses. The story could be something like Alterra received mysterious distress signals from an area in the ocean. It could be like "The Lost City of Atlantis" but an Alterra version. There could be attacks on the city, but nobody knows who is behind them. The beginning of the campaign could start out close to the surface of the ocean, and each level could go deeper and deeper trying to find out who is behind the attacks . The last level could have deep sea enemies like Jellyfish, Angler Fish, and Krakens as enemies. The other suggestion I had was something that was posted on the Google Play store, but I couldn't find on the threads. It would be to show stats after every level in PvE. You could see how many kills, deaths, and items that each person got, as well as how much gold each person received after every level. It could be like a competition to see who did the best on each level.

MasterGT
09-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Wow +1, Those are awesome ideas. An underwater Sea Campaign would be awesome! Not to mention all the ideas and evil characters you could face. Id love to see this come out in the future :)

kcimythgim
09-29-2012, 09:27 AM
thanks! I thought that the campaign would add a lot of new enemy ideas.

Elyseon
09-29-2012, 09:58 AM
/narrator

oh no due to the strongest earthquake in alterras history, the humanian isles have been plunged below the sea! Can our heros save the islanders from this disaster? And what else lurks below the seemingly friendly coastal waters of alterra?

kcimythgim
09-29-2012, 10:22 AM
great idea! I think this would be great for the next cap after Blacksmoke Mountains.

Schnitzel
10-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Sure it would be cool idea..BUT wont u drown? No air masks or tanks? Besides what will u fight?

Fao
10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
It's been suggested before a lot.

I agree, it is a nice idea:)

kcimythgim
10-07-2012, 04:23 PM
There could be passageways that the Atlanteans created that seal off the water (almost like the tunnel that connects Sandy's underwater house to the rest of the ocean in Spongebob). The enemies could be underwater animals like sharks, eels, jellyfish, angler fish, etc. that mysteriously appeared in the tunnels one day.

thecrankybearsam
10-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I love the idea but I'm pretty sure this campaign is gonna have volcanos & stuff. <<Not sure>>
Maybe the following campaign? :)