PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Store Phase 2

asommers
06-01-2023, 02:32 PM
We're hard at work on phase 2 of the store changes (what's available for sale in token vendors), but now's your chance to provide some feedback for what new items should be sold in specific vendors.

We have the following token types:

Balanced Token
Collect Balanced Tokens from the Somberholt Mausoleum!

Crate Token
Received when opening a Locked Crate.

Cryostar Coin
Collect Cryostar Coins from the Underhul expansion!

Dragkin Tooth
Play the Tindirin campaign to collect Dragkin Teeth!

Fable Coin
Earn Fable Coins by completing the Twisted Minstrel's daily quests in Shuyal.

Fathom
Coin of the Zodias realm! Collected from encounters at the bottom of the sea.

Red Swamp Raid Coin
Currency dropped from elite monsters in Festerfang.

Glintstone Coin
Complete Underhul daily quests to earn Glintstone Coins!

Hauntlet Coin
Run the Hauntlet in Kraag to collect Hauntlet Coins!

Murkstone
Complete quests and enter Festerfang Swamp to earn Murkstones!

Planar Fragment
Collect Planar Fragments by running the Planar Tombs.

Orc Tag
Earned by defeating Orcs in the Ren'Gol dungeons.

Red Swamp Raid Coin

Vale
Defend the settlers of Vardan Valley to earn Vales.

Let's ignore slots for now, we have a plan for those.

What do you want to see? Let us know what you think!

-ALS

PS. Here's a little peek into what's possibly coming in Phase 2 (or later):

Make Mythics/Arcanes for levels (levelCap - 15, or 66) and below available
Buying token currencies with Platinum
Token vendors show different items depending on class, combine to allow purchase of items not for your class
Add new items/pets/vanities to token vendors
Allow conversion of one token currency to another token currency (convert many (n) of type A into one (1) of type B)
Add badges/titles for token currencies

|Ares|
06-01-2023, 02:42 PM
When would any of that be implemented into the game exactly?

Neutrone
06-01-2023, 02:43 PM
+1 tokens for platinum

Add expansion related furniture items for tokens.

By expansion related furniture I mean stuff like this:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230601/8463d8d947e945b38acb94289cdcf35a.jpg

This stuff is just lying there in Varden Valley town (tent and hay included).

Daybloom
06-01-2023, 02:47 PM
mythics/arcanes, convert to plat +1

LichKing1
06-01-2023, 02:48 PM
+1 tokens for platinum

Add expansion related furniture items for tokens.u want to buy tokens with platinum? i dont get how is that good @.@

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Xan
06-01-2023, 02:50 PM
How about story token?

Neutrone
06-01-2023, 02:50 PM
u want to buy tokens with platinum? i dont get how is that good @.@

Sent from my SM-G988N using TapatalkHey they suggested it, I'm just accepting xD

As long as its small quantities it should be alright (I think). Would actually motivate me to run older maps

Switchback
06-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Pets, Elixirs. Unlocked crates corresponding to the Token.

Apocalyptis
06-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Hey they suggested it, I'm just accepting xD

As long as its small quantities it should be alright (I think). Would actually motivate me to run older maps

Tokens for platinum means you will be able to buy token bags with platinum, not the other way around i think :(

Neutrone
06-01-2023, 03:07 PM
Tokens for platinum means you will be able to buy token bags with platinum, not the other way around i think :(Oooooh I see [emoji28], would have made more sense if they just said "buying tokens with platinum"

Nvm then lol

Apocalyptis
06-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Oooooh I see [emoji28], would have made more sense if they just said "buying tokens with platinum"

Nvm then lol

Actually some kind of “trading currencies for platinum” sounds like a really cool suggestion!

Nouts
06-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Couldn't it have been postponed until next season? it greatly harmed the seasonals that haven't bought the slots yet, since that gives a good amount of Aps, I myself am abandoning my seasonal if phase 2 doesn't come out this season.

LichKing1
06-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Oooooh I see [emoji28], would have made more sense if they just said "buying tokens with platinum"

Nvm then lolexactly why i asked u xD happens

LichKing1
06-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Actually some kind of “trading currencies for platinum” sounds like a really cool suggestion!it would be like 10k teeth for 10 plats lol

Blessful
06-01-2023, 04:10 PM
A 25% spirit xp lix for some fathoms would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caabarader
06-01-2023, 07:23 PM
I followed threads of suggestions very often, and mostly that were talking about vendors said that some items like vanity, furnitures, etc should be added to vendor, since some of their items were too outdaded. That said, it is logical that people wouldn't like phase 1, due to it be exactly the opposite of what they asked for. Anyway, I totally disagree on removing slots from the vendor, at same time I also hope u design something easy for get them like it was with the tokens, their platinum price is too exaggerated, which make the game looks too p2w.
So here are my suggestion:

*Bring back slots

*Zodias companion elixir
*instant xp for pets

*Spirit xp elixirs/instant spirit xp

*The arcanes gear, like u mentioned, tho i do believe u could make it up to level 76, since them are now too common and cheap.

*Heroic/Arcane pets(maybe atleast 2-3 per vendor, it could help with aps)

*Furnitures, some that only vendor will have.

*Vanitys/vanity recipes(since no one want bring back old vanitys, and shouldn't do, it would be a little work for devs to make new vanitys, tho they make it every event so should me too hard)

*Some extras buffs? Maybe like something little, like resistance to stuns, critical damage, gold loot, etc. (I was thinking on the normal elixirs, the one we get from lockeds, but for now I feel them are ok being on locked.)

*House floors? Since it will be a thing soon.

*Terracuda elixirs

*Maybe add sacks of tokens like story and zodias. (We have sacks of others tokens, like teeth, planar fragments, hauntlet)

*Recipe for gold bar(introduce gold bar into game, the recipe allows u to craft gold bar, obviously the main ingredient would be gold) or just let swap gold bar for x gold + tokens(the gold bar will cost the x gold, the tokens are just a way to get it).

*Badges, could be the icon of the tokens, like planar fragments badge would be the fragments. I suggest to this one if implemented to be a high amount of tokens, maybe the max u can have on ur inventory(usually 10k tokens).

*Craft speed kits

*New emotes?

*New hair colors, skin colors?

I suggest to adjust also the amount of tokens needed for each thing that u'll add, remember that those tokens are easily obtained now days, so the amount needed to buy items should be high. Consider looking also to their values on auction house, for see how common/cheap the item u guys are going to adress, and how much tokens would be a reasonable price for it.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Angelaxd
06-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Vale token : 10 token= common material, 50 token = rare material, 500 token = epic material, 2k token = legend material ( all material for craft decoration )

Snaptubepro
06-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Maybe increase the drop rates of all type of tokens? In one map u get like 0-2 token each run, which made farming useless. (We prefer buying crate/chests that have this token).

Or add a chest of tokens./ Or add various quest in each nation which rewards us with these.
Copper Chest=10 story token/100 cryostar/30 orc tag....
Silver=20 story token/150 cryostar/45 orc tag ....
Gold chest=50 story token/300 cryostar/100 orc tag...

And one more, removing the slots for token is the most P2W contents. I suggest a slight increases to the price of items buyable with tokens in addition to drop rate buffs.

Encryptions
06-01-2023, 09:04 PM
This list will be some for hard core like balanced tokens, some for end game furnish items and daily, some for midgame like arcane gear and inventory slot kits. At the bare minimum atleast give access to craft inventory and main inventory slots.

Badge and title chests drop 1 badge / title. Not all at once.

Balanced tokens - Farmers map, aps, hard.
Remove legendary gears
Maus 5 Pass - 100 tokens. Maus is outdated no one wants to do m1-4 since its low on token drops.
Decrease prices of the mythic and set gears to 50 tokens per piece, this will mainly be used by free to play HC players.
Bound lv 66 primary weapon: Dagger / Staff / Sword - 1,000 tokens.
20k gold chest - 45 tokens.
50k gold chest - 80 tokens.
100k gold chest - 140 tokens.
Dark apostle bomb - 40 tokens.
Light bomb - 25 tokens.
Legendary lv 61 bracelet - 100 tokens.
Glowstik's Egg - 450 tokens Super op for hard core players that do maus.
5k points kit - 40 tokens except it doesn't need the rank in order to buy it. No one wants to farm 55k mobs for maus 6 since maus is outdated.
Unlock a massive crate of nightmares - 150 tokens. Loot is outdated other than the platinum which could be reduced. Helpful to have.
Unlocked massive twilight crate - 500 tokens. Has Arcane shard, Undying Orb.
Random Egg chest - 250 tokens. This chest has a chance to drop Nekro, glowstik, Arcanite nekro, some random heroic pets. Egg is bound.
Title chest - 5k. Has cool titles with different designs and colors. "Liche Slayer" "Asylem" "Corrupt" "Undead"
Badge Chest - 10k Has 5 cool badges you guys design.

-----------------
Crate tokens - Lock openers.
Reduce the price of slots by 60-75%
Remove the random arcane after 600 opens and update this store to the latest locks, 600 opens = 600 tokens so 600 tokens for 1 kraken item or pet egg, high loot choice.
Unlocked event chest, 3 opens for 15 tokens.
Speed up kits - unknown

-----------------
Cryostar Coins - Expensive useful coins.
Antignome gears for 500 coins each, these coins are usually very expensive and this will help with aps.
Decrease
Remove all epic - legendary gears on the vendor and the jewel sac.
Elite gold heretic chest 25 tokens.
Legendary bracelet Lv 56 - 100 tokens.
Cryostar house decor - 1k tokens.
Cryostar badge - 5k tokens.

----------------
Dragkin Tooth - Not worth farming.
Remove snappy egg, magma gear, golden dragon chest, and elite dragon daggers.
Your dragon bar controls the price of your teeth mainly at the moment, 150 teeth = 1 dragon bar = 100k gold liquidated via inventory.
Add jewel chest for 500 teeth. Standard - Flawless.
I don't have any ideas for this vendor. Maybe a vanity vendor tbh. Gear won't work, no pet fits, its mid level tier people quickly surpass.
Badge chest - 7500 teeth. 5 cool badges.

----------------
Fable Coins - end game daily reward system.
Buff the map a bit.
Remove the entire list.
Jewel chest Fortified - flawless - 30 tokens.
Pet chest - Chance at any pet in the game from mythic - heroic tier list - 100 tokens.
Unlocked current event chest 1 open - 20 tokens.
Rename kit (Renames a character it is used on) - 100 tokens.
25 inventory slot kit - 30 tokens.
Twisted Minstrel monster holder item - 300 tokens.
Massive keg in the corner of the twisted fable tavern - 100 tokens.
Curved stone brick table the mage is at in the tavern - 150 tokens.
Pink wall lantern - 50 tokens.
100 platinum 1,000 tokens.
30minute speed up kit - 10 tokens
1 hour speed up kit 20 tokens.
4 hour speed up kit - 50 tokens.
8 hour speed up kit - 90 tokens.
12 hour speed up kit - 130 tokens.

-------------------
Fathoms - Passive income by farming zodias at end game.
Elixirs should be 1k-2k each.
Portal House item 5k tokens. Rahabkor's portal except its just a decoration.
Sagira's throne 2.5k tokens.
Unlocked current event chest 1 open - 1k tokens.
Speed up kits - Unknown.
Title chest with 3 cool titles - 10k tokens.

-------------------
Red swamp raid coin - Run hydra and orrick alot. Challenge for HC and new players.
Update cap to 50.
Ebon vest Bound - 25 tokens
Three headed belt bound - 30 tokens.
Ebon helm bound - 10 tokens.
Ebon sword / dagger / staff - 10 tokens.
Giant crab house item behind the vendor - 50 tokens.
Marsh elixirs - 2 tokens each.
Raid coin badge - 50 tokens.

-----------------
Glintstone Coins - Cheap coins.
Not alot to do here for character progression.
25 inventory slot kit - 500 tokens.
Giant tank behind the auction in glintstone 7,500 tokens.
Circle and rectangle sign infront of the tank - 500 tokens.
King Barlow Slaterock monster holder - 5k tokens.
Orc shaman effigy - 25 tokens.
Cryostar awakening gem - 25 tokens.

------------------

Hauntlet coins - Endgame mainly ran for energy essence during events.
Need to make the hauntlet boss during events have a 100% chance to drop 1 crafted energy kit to make people run the full map.
Clear the vendor other than the 50 token sac.
Sir spends alot monster holder - 10k tokens. Why not.
Kraag Cannon house decor interactable if possible - 2500 tokens.
Dragon Forge behind Baldur - 2000 tokens.
Stone brick staircase at spawn top left of Kraag City - 500 tokens.
Unlocked Current event chest 200 tokens.
Jewel chest standard - flawless 100 tokens.
Egg chest that grants a random arcane egg from Antonio to Arcanite loveling on the list no arcanite love pupper. 100 tokens. HARD CORE ONLY
Egg chest 2 that grands a random heroic egg from Geng to Heroic Dovabear. No heroic anky. - 150 tokens. HARD CORE ONLY.
Purple wavey cool design "Haunted Runner" title- 5k tokens.
----------------
Murkstone no one really farms these so lets change that. It takes over 10mil spirit exp to max out 1 spirit item. Tokens are like 2-5k gold each, this will cause a bit of inflation on them.
5k spirit weapon exp - 10 tokens.
50k spirit weapon exp - 100 tokens.
500k spirit weapon exp - 1k tokens.
Marsh elixir of choice 10 tokens.
Decrease spirit item prices to 250 token each.
Murkstone Badge - 10k tokens.

-----------------
Planar fragments - No one farms these, they don't need really altered since they are very expensive usually and are obtained by red eggs mainly. They are used for the planarite ingot.
Remove egg shell piece and breeze egg.

--------------------
Orc tags. This is only for APs glint set.
Remove stampy egg recipe, boris egg, and legendary gears.
Add Stampy egg for 100 tags Hard core only.
Add orc in a cage for 1,000 tags.
Not much to add. Maybe speed up kits since it is a week process of crafting.

---------------------
Vale - Its a lot harder to earn after the vale gates nerf. Boss removal after wave 10.
Remove all recipes.
All is bound.
Arcane 76 weapon Dozer axe / dugg dag / skratch staff - 300 vales. HARD CORE ONLY
Arcane 76 weapon Dozer aegis / dugg bow / skra gun - 150 vales. HARD CORE ONLY
Arcane 76 Vest Chasmal / sunken - 300 vales. HARD CORE.
Arcane 76 Vest Abyssal - 150 vales. HARD CORE - Ebon on mage is better.
Normal mode below
Arcane 76 weap Doz axe / dug dagg / skratch staff - 5k vales.
Arc 76 wep aegis bow gun - 2500 vales.
Arc 76 vest chas sunk - 3k vales.
Arc 76 vest abyss - 1500 vales.

--------------------
Story tokens in travlers outpost - Red egg and daily.
Delete the list.
Add Story token badge 7500 tokens.
25 inventory slot kit - 200 tokens.
25 craft inventory slot kit - 200 tokens.
Blue "Lore Master" title - 2500 tokens.
Eggzaviers Egg crate - chance to loot any pet in the game from 2012 until 6 months before the current date. 500 tokens.
Some really cool vanity is needed.

Angelaxd
06-01-2023, 09:07 PM
add guild and house decoration of each map to keep the coin alive always

takotako
06-01-2023, 09:08 PM
Agree all items in vendors should be bound

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

intruders
06-02-2023, 12:50 AM
Encryptions done a really good work on suggestions! Definitely some good ideas there.

Vendors from old expansions should sell gears from those ages (antignome, old mythic/arcane).
Red coin cap should be raised.
Add elixirs for tokens so that broke f2p or HC players could get some.
Add some gold chests for tokens for HC as gold is a permanent problem there.
Bring back class loot elixir to some vendor.

mamaubear
06-02-2023, 03:16 AM

There are event only for slot? i mean furnishing and house slot have jarl event. maybe iventory, auction and crafting slot have special event too for them?
Forget about char slot, let them still purchase with plat.

Greazemk
06-02-2023, 03:22 AM

So we can expect them coming back? Hopefully we can still purchase them in some other ways not just by plats.

LichKing1
06-02-2023, 03:31 AM
So we can expect them coming back? Hopefully we can still purchase them in some other ways not just by plats.maybe they will be a part of daily rewards

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

arthurboyle
06-02-2023, 04:27 AM
if this is the first step to destroying to the game? or the first step to new advancement? we will find out in 1 month lmao

Znwaz
06-02-2023, 04:47 AM
1. Add rename character ticket to vendor for token
2. Add locks for tokens (a person should be able to unlock the crate with plat and sell/open)
3. Add option to open locks with crate tokens (eg 12 crate token = 1 lock)
4. Add option (gold conversion to new currency)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230602/6819b1fe65115b4bb55b1ce2865deedb.jpg

Oawaoebi
06-02-2023, 05:18 AM
Unlocked crates on each token vendor which contain gear to currency tokens to plat to vendor expansion gear and hotbar crafting inventory … bound kits would be nice.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Solorog
06-02-2023, 01:37 PM

They mean allowing player to buy more tokens from vendor by plat
Which mean more token for useless items
How is that good?

Neutrone
06-02-2023, 03:59 PM
They mean allowing player to buy more tokens from vendor by plat
Which mean more token for useless items
How is that good?

Yeah I'm aware, they fixed the wording in the post.

Anyway +1 to Encryptions suggestions, especially the furniture items. Would cost you almost nothing to add these STS.

Repent
06-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Whatever you do with vendor items and prices don't set unrealistic prices for items like you have already for crate tokens. 600 tokens = a kraken item. Who is ever going to buy anything from the store with the outrageous crate token prices you have already set?

Please play the game take a look at the trader's market/auction house in game and look through all the data you guys have collected over the years to evaluate fair and reasonable prices for items in vendors. While encryptions has already come up with a list which probably took a lot of time he doesn't have all the data that you devs have. Fix the economy and create a stable game again while we will never know or understand your true intentions the last update y'all put out betrayed a lot of trust you had built with your community & we are still waiting for a fix.

Additionally making extreme changes like this affects the entirety of the game as mentioned many players have seasonal characters that have been greatly impacted by these changes and lots of players are unable to make up the difference due to slots being locked behind a paywall. This is something that you guys have said you were against previously making changes that would impact seasonal characters and in the past, you have waited until the end of the season to make such drastic changes. It was not the case this time why? I do not play seasonal this has nothing to do with me I just want the developers to understand the effects of their actions.

Additionally, if you are to add arcanes to vendors add arcane 76 items as well!!! I posted a thread about this a while back and if I recall correctly I think it was said that once 81 arcs were released it would at least be considered.

snakeeyes
06-02-2023, 09:37 PM
This list ...

+1 support this idea��

QuaseT
06-03-2023, 05:16 AM
-1 for exclusive items for hardcore. I fear hardcore getting even closer to normal. Most engame hcs have max of all token and could simply buy every item for tokens without further farming.

QuaseT
06-03-2023, 05:24 AM
-1 for exclusive items for hardcore. I fear hardcore getting even closer to normal. Most engame hcs have max of all token and could simply buy every item for tokens without further farming.

What I meant with this is that any additional items might make the mode easier or more p2w.

Besides that I doubt any token to plat converse makes sense bc ppl will just bot to farm plat again. Highly recommend chests that have a chance to drop exclusive vanity, furniture, badges or other cosmetics instead of a fixed price.

gunstick
06-03-2023, 07:36 AM
If adding badges, titles, vanities, eggs then please change them every season else after buying all the stuff we will be stuck with those same items like before.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-03-2023, 11:20 AM

Primary issue with hard core is obtaining half decent gears for maps. Most people who play HC are those who spend tons of plat, free to play players dare to enter HC.
Leveling my characters to 71 I was stuck using gears 30 levels below my current level to clear maps.

jadetim0629
06-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Doesnt really matter because all those items are not usefull. Those pets in token vendor for example, you can just buy better pet in auction after 3 days of playing or less( 30 story token for trading permit ). No offense!

Encryptions
06-03-2023, 11:47 AM
Doesnt really matter because all those items are not usefull. Those pets in token vendor for example, you can just buy better pet in auction after 3 days of playing or less( 30 story token for trading permit ). No offense!

So I can buy a pet from the auction as a hard core character?

Dixec
06-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Hey STS, I took my time to think about it and here is what I recommend:

Story Token:
-Remove all egg crates.
-Reduce the legendary pet’s (Crawly and Colton) prizes from 500 down to 100 tokens or just remove them
-Add the slot items back for the same token price or reduce the ones that were 120 down to 100
-Add Lvl 8-14 legendary tradeable weapons/helmets/armors/pendants/ring for each class or make it into a chest. 30 tokens should be fair
-Add more Legendary pets with good stats like Violet, Vlad, Silver, Foxy, Remmington, Kettle
-Add new elixir for when using pet, increasing pet lvl up process and reduces gold to feed them. Beneficial for new players too. for like 10-20 tokens with a long cooldown

Hauntlet coin:
-Reduce Gloom price down to 120 coins.
-Reduce the other legendary pets down to 80
-Reduce the 100 health and mana potion to 20.
-Add Grimm egg for 200 tokens
-Add Abaddon egg for 250 coins
-Add good legendary eggs for like 80 coins
-Add Elixir for Hauntlet for like 5-10 coins that will increase stats within the map for 10-15 minutes.
-Add vanities of the weapons/helmets/armors you can loot within the Haunlet. Armor/Head piece as set for around 300 coin. Vanity Weapons around 500.
-Add chest like ‘Hauntlet runners chest’ which contains the already existing elixirs’s short 5minutes version plus Gems.

Fable coin:
-Add furnitures there like Shuyal Lantern, Purple Rugs, Purple Windows,Purple Fireplace, Mushrooms and Walls
-Reduce currency chest for 30 tokens
-Add Mythic eggs
-Add Maria and Maridos egg for coins
-Add colored title for 200-300 fable coins ‘Fablastic’ for example.
-Add speedups 10minute 20 coins, 30minute 50 coins. 1 hour speedup 120 coins

Planar Fragment:
-Remove all of the recipes for items
-Reduce price of Planarite Tombs Chest to 10 fragments
-Add Undead Ectoplasm that can be looted from Planarite Tombs chest
-Reduce breeze egg to 20-50 fragments.
-Add Mythic Pets
-Add new Planar Ring recipe that can be crafted
-Add craftable Planarite badge recipe

Dragkin Tooth:
-Add Magma/Slag egg
-Add new Rendtail Pendant item recipe
-Make the Magma pieces into a set or make a mythic version to it.
-Add Arcane pets like Toor and Hammerjaw egg for around 500 dragkin tooth since barely no one using these pets (except for Hardcore characters maybe)
-Add Expedition Camp themed furnitures.

Orc tag:
-Remove Stampy egg recipe and instead add Stampy itself and add a recipe that allows Stampy to be easily crafted into a Golden version.
-Add some set effect to the Twilight vanity set
-Add a new Mythic Glinstone belt and the Mythic Glinstone Weapons. Make the Glinstone set into a 6/6 that buffs statistics.
-Remove Boris and add better Legendary pets
-Add Mythic pets
-Add Gem chest
-Add Pet experience kits
-Add Northal badge recipe

Cryostar coin:
-Reduce Gold Heretic Chest to 20 coins
-Reduce lesser jewel chest from 200 to like 10
-Reduce the prices of Legendary item pieces and make a set which gives bonus stats
-Add those worm mythic pets like Zeppo and Leto
-Add Antignome pieces there for cryostar coins
-Add a King Barlow’s vanity set like crown, weapon and armor for coins
-Reduce Gnome Power Seal from 1000 to 500, Cryogem Processing Mold from 800 to 400
-Add greater jewel kit
-Add a Cryostar badge for like 1000 coins

Glinstone coin:
-Reduce flame forged weapon to at least 300 tokens
-Reduce Glintforged armor cost
-Add Dreambot egg
-Add a buyable purple title for 500-900 which grants something like ‘Glinstone Warrior’ ‘Glinstone Sorcerer’ that can be bought if you completed all Glinstone side quests
-Add new flame forged gun as well as bow and aegis
-Reduce processed cryogem price
-Add Jewel kit
-Add a new Glinstone bracelet

Balanced token:
-Reduce the 10,000 gold chest for 20 coins
-Reduce pack of Potion to 10 coins
-Reduce the order jewel recipes down to 3-5 coins
-Reduce Balanced Bar cost to around 200
-Remove the legendary items.
-Reduce the Imbalanced weapons down around 300-400
-Add recipe that allows Balanced weapons to be crafted into those Lvl.66 Arcane ones after choosing light/darkness path. Balanced weapon+Elysian weapon+Apostle elixirs+amount of Condensed Powders for example
-Add elixirs that gives you luck to loot Nightmear gear in Dreamscape maps for coins.
-Add Shady and Surge and Glowstick Egg for around 600 balanced coins
-Add all Voice set pieces for 400 balanced coins
-Add cool colored titles after becoming a Dark Apostle and Luminous Templar that can be bought by balanced coins
-Add a ‘Balanced’ themed badge that can be crafted or bought.
-Add Balanced Scale for 50-100 coins.
-Add new Luminous and Dark Apostle pendant/pendant recipe that similarly buffs core stastics like the Planar Pendant and add a cool proc to them.
-Add a mythic balanced bracelet
-Add a new halo for those who both completed the Luminous Templar and Dark Apostle tasks.
-Add Enlightened Belt for around 200
-Add the Balance Scales furniture version
along with the Fireplaces blue and orange versions (those that are in Chancel City) the Candles and Books

Murkstone:
-Reduce Spirit gear cost from 1500 to 300-400 tokens each.
-Add Arcanite Reppy for around 600 tokens
-Add Reppy for 100 tokens
-Add Oconi for 200-150 tokens
-Add Mireguard set for 200 tokens each
-Add unlocked Marshland crates for tokens
-Add new legendary mire bracelet that gives boost in Fester maps.

Red Raid:
-Remove the Mireguard armor items.
-Reduce the Arcane Items cost from 10 to 5
-Add Mishi egg for 5 coins
-Make furniture piece of the crab
-Add the Ebon weapons for 5 coins
-Add Mireguard bracelets

Vale:
-Add different colored Dynamos and Arcanite pets for Vales
-Add furniture pieces of the resources from the portal maps. (Tree,rock,arcanite crystal rock,well)

For other tokens I don’t really know. I haven’t unlocked Fathom vendor yet but maybe add stuff that will be usable for the next expansion.

Freed
06-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Arcane 76 Gears needs to be available in bound versions

Some eggs from 2016-2021 should be available in some of these vendors

Spirit XP kits would be nice, but not too much as the OP said, 500k spirit xp kit is a joke.
1-15K max should be fair.

Bound Immortal Weapons would be nice.
Always wanted to try them, even tho they are outdated. bound versions will also not hurt the vanity price.

Some way to get jewels would be great.

Rings for spouses - yes pls!

Awaken / Elite awaken gems BOUND from any vendor for a fair price, would also give us a great motivation to run these maps.

PS. don't forget the forgotten ruins, maby add anything nice we could get for magna ruins? since level 60 AA is outdated

yerrisin
06-03-2023, 04:02 PM
This list …

+1

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Itemstore
06-03-2023, 04:53 PM
I'd say inventory,stash,auc slots should be sold in the vendors for vendor currencies however I'm not sure when any of this will be put into place so I'm not holding my breath. I have unfortunately lost most of my motivation in keeping up to date on this matter as all will take time and I'm not 100% sure this will be seen. I do hope all the problems with the tokens vendors and so on are rectified in a week or two however not sure. I would make suggestions of what to add to phase two but I have the feeling that's pointless. I unfortunately believe my suggestions won't really take any president as I don't believe they would be put into place anymore through countless players and friends suggestions from years back still yet to see anything implemented therefore my patience to see improvement has wavered and I no longer have hope. [emoji106] Gl

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

angelomezei7
06-03-2023, 07:05 PM
-You could add elixirs for tokens (xp, damage etc.)
This will help new players to level up easier and have some extra buffs.
-Token exchange for certain amount of gold
-token exchange for titles , badges
-token exchange for platinum chest which can give you an amount of platinum ranged between (1-50)
-token exchange for jewels

Some other stuff you could add to the game
- on certein maps of higher level you could add a loot which consists of pieces of kraken items for exemple to craft one kraken armor you would need 6 pieces of that like (shoulder , chest etc.)
It can even be a weaker version of it named damaged kraken armor.

- a new currency named diamond which you can acquire from vendors in exchange for tokens for example
5000 vale tokens = 1 diamond which you can use in a different vendor to buy
Exclusive badges , titles , vanities , gears.

- Interactive map , now this would be fun in my opinion for chating and just spending time with friends in game
Like winter map you can add a luge which moves around , players snowballing slowing the other down
Summer map which you can go with the boat on a sea map
Roller coaster map
Etc. just some ideas

Ezekieya
06-03-2023, 07:12 PM
-You could add elixirs for tokens (xp, damage etc.)
This will help new players to level up easier and have some extra buffs.
-Token exchange for certain amount of gold
-token exchange for titles , badges
-token exchange for platinum chest which can give you an amount of platinum ranged between (1-50)
-token exchange for jewels

Some other stuff you could add to the game
- on certein maps of higher level you could add a loot which consists of pieces of kraken items for exemple to craft one kraken armor you would need 6 pieces of that like (shoulder , chest etc.)
It can even be a weaker version of it named damaged kraken armor.

- a new currency named diamond which you can acquire from vendors in exchange for tokens for example
5000 vale tokens = 1 diamond which you can use in a different vendor to buy
Exclusive badges , titles , vanities , gears.

- Interactive map , now this would be fun in my opinion for chating and just spending time with friends in game
Like winter map you can add a luge which moves around , players snowballing slowing the other down
Summer map which you can go with the boat on a sea map
Roller coaster map
Etc. just some ideas

I love this idea! Hopefully, the developers consider looking at this suggestion.

BroknHeart/Nephop
06-04-2023, 07:16 AM
* Add jewels chests if possible

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

HuzNy
06-04-2023, 07:27 AM
no chance to buy black heraldic vanity

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

mikesito
06-04-2023, 07:29 AM
+1 add new currency

UwU123
06-04-2023, 12:03 PM
Add more new ring designs by expansion & be available for tokens. E.g cryostar ring recipe for cryo tokens and so on..

Rauigriu
06-05-2023, 02:34 AM
The prices from the crate token vendors throughout Arlor are out of control. I don’t understand the methodology on prices. For instance in the current events, you have it so that currently unlocking 600 crates gives guaranteed loot of Kraken gear items. Yet in Fester Outpost it currently is showing costs of 1500 crate tokens for an Ebon weapon???? More than double for a much lower weapon doesn’t make sense. Please lower the cost to more doable numbers.

Also could you ad some more mireguard and arcane set items to the red swamp raid coins vendor.

Other than that I think Encryptions pretty much covered it

Thank you

Thewolfbull
06-05-2023, 11:25 PM
Banner holders for tokens would be nice with the amount of banners there are.

ishr
06-06-2023, 09:44 AM
[COLOR=#000000]This list ...

This game will be much fun if they do that. I would strongly agree with those suggestions.
And this is the chance for devs to show that they care about the community

drawfflerz
06-06-2023, 06:37 PM
my suggestion is, for plat store.. i think dev should make a new sale type. such as different type of package contain alot of amount of plat, amount of gold, amount of fragment, items (legend to mythic), pet and elixirs.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Dopein
06-07-2023, 02:08 AM
God please dont make any more mythic or arcane gear for lower lvls than endgame. U guys ruinning pvp. Every bracket is kinda ruined with new mythic weapons. Listen your players for once.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Surprise
06-07-2023, 04:16 AM
Why did the developers remove slots anyway? We were better off with them since it gives new players a baseline for grinding at least. With this change, only some endgame players will be able to enjoy the game (the endgame players who've already maxed out on inventory slots prior to this phase).

Oakmaiden
06-07-2023, 09:26 AM

Why would you run an older map? They said buy the tokens with platinum. This elimanates the need to enter a map.

This is a terrible idea.

Oakmaiden
06-07-2023, 09:29 AM
God please dont make any more mythic or arcane gear for lower lvls than endgame. U guys ruinning pvp. Every bracket is kinda ruined with new mythic weapons. Listen your players for once.

They did listen to players asking for low level gears. Sorry you don’t like losing.

Neutrone
06-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Why would you run an older map? They said buy the tokens with platinum. This elimanates the need to enter a map.

This is a terrible idea.Like I've already said before... the post before made it seem like you could exchange tokens for platinum, thats what I wanted. Its been edited to be clearer...

I would run more because I can exchange tokens for plat as thats what I originally thought....

Oakmaiden
06-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Like I've already said before... the post before made it seem like you could exchange tokens for platinum, thats what I wanted. Its been edited to be clearer...

I would run more because I can exchange tokens for plat as thats what I originally thought....

I see and agree. To be able to sell some sort of inventory for platinum would be extremely helpful. So it will never happen.

Oawaoebi
06-07-2023, 10:13 AM

Players asked for it to revive pvp

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Avaree
06-07-2023, 10:48 AM
….

This ^

#11chars

Snaptubepro
06-08-2023, 09:56 PM
When will store phase 2 is coming? 2030?

Rikochhan
06-08-2023, 10:09 PM
+1 for low level arcane and mythics. Please add Lvl 5-9 Brackets as well, as we do have twink players playin here.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

EynSeren
06-09-2023, 01:20 AM
I really like to see and buy furniture using different kinds of tokens.

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
06-09-2023, 01:34 AM
Probably another thread that's gonna stay dead for months with no replies or updates from the devs like most other feedback threads

biogesic
06-09-2023, 04:40 AM
+1 for low level arcane and mythics. Please add Lvl 5-9 Brackets as well, as we do have twink players playin here.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk+999999

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

caabarader
06-09-2023, 08:04 AM
The changes/additions to vendor can be expected at start of next season?

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Titannica
06-09-2023, 08:40 AM
Slots that were bought for crate tokens, is it possible to sell them back to vendor for the crate tokens, like adding selling timer on them slots for like 20min.
Just in case if I bought too many or bought the wrong item, I could get my tokens back.

Luckycharmx
06-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Add heroic pets for in game currencies since a lot of our coins are useless.

Repent
06-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Would be nice to hear about when this update will be put out haven’t seen any replies from devs on the feedback thread posted a little while back.

A lot of players aren’t very happy about these changes it would be nice to have a response to ease some of the worries and concerns the community has. Thanks!

Paktwo
06-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Bound speed set is coming

ItsNotOrange
06-12-2023, 06:21 PM
Maybe starting of new season

|Ares|
06-12-2023, 06:37 PM
Bound speed set is coming

Just in time for your birthday right

iheartu
06-12-2023, 07:49 PM
Would be nice to hear about when this update will be put out haven’t seen any replies from devs on the feedback thread posted a little while back.

A lot of players aren’t very happy about these changes it would be nice to have a response to ease some of the worries and concerns the community has. Thanks!

Agree. I hope they bring back soon

Susanne
06-13-2023, 01:22 AM
It's obvious what people don't want, having to buy inventory and stash slots with platinum.
Anything else doesn't matter, all the upset was caused by the story tokens vendor not providing players with the opportunity to purchase story tokens.
Removing the story tokens caused an uproar and is responsible for many players to give up their low to mid characters and discourage new players.
Now these low to mid players, and potential new players, would most likely have been an asset because sooner or later, they would have purchased platinum for other things. For example, auras, vanities, hot bar slots, crafting slots, house slots.
Some to use and some to sell.
Taking away the inventory and stash slots is not helping the economy or inflation, in fact it makes the game even less active than it already is.
Let's have a honest reason as to why you would want people to use real money to buy something that's necessary to this game.
Is it to make more profit for Spacetime Studios?
That is what the majority of players are saying ingame.
I have purchased platinum for a number of years. I was prepared to purchase some during the recent plat sale but because of the inventory slot issue, I haven't bothered. Now how many others have done the same as me?
I believe that purchasing platinum is necessary, not all can afford to and that's understandable but without plat buyers and free to play players, the balance is gone.. forever.
Have another think about it please.

Greazemk
06-14-2023, 02:02 AM
Will phase II ever come? if so, when? I'm on 50/50 whether to continue playing or leave this game indefinitely after 7 years, bunch of my friends are concerned with those ridiculous changes and is planning to leave as well, I don't think we can continue playing a game that has significantly declining player base because of that one mistake. I don't mind returning the purchasable slots with tokens for double its price, but please I love this game so much! hear us out this time.

Susanne
06-14-2023, 07:11 AM
Will phase II ever come? if so, when? I'm on 50/50 whether to continue playing or leave this game indefinitely after 7 years, bunch of my friends are concerned with those ridiculous changes and is planning to leave as well, I don't think we can continue playing a game that has significantly declining player base because of that one mistake. I don't mind returning the purchasable slots with tokens for double its price, but please I love this game so much! hear us out this time.

I played 10 years and I'm thinking of quitting too. I'll probably just phase it out rather than make a clean break though. Some have decided for the clean break.
I have helped a lot of players, especially new ones but now I can't see any staying if they need to spend so much real money.
I guess they would rather play on their playstation whatever and spend money on that. I only play Arcane Legends so I'll find something irl to do.
I really don't want to leave but if all my in-game friends do and I have nobody to help, there's no point in hanging on.
I just hope we aren't seeing the end of Arcane Legends yet, it was the best mobile game ever. The community, the graphics, the chat features, everything about the game I enjoyed.
I have noticed a drop in people running events lately. It's really quite sad. 🥺😥.

Ezekieya
06-14-2023, 08:52 AM
This is good and all, but can we have an ETA for the Phase 2 update?

Don't keep us in the dark like what you did with Phase 1 where you just rolled it out without any notice to your player base.

Undershooting
06-14-2023, 04:33 PM
They probably thought players would be ok with this, than they realise everyone is unhappy and released phase 2 and now deciding what to do on the 2nd phase

Repent
06-14-2023, 06:39 PM
It has been 2 weeks already and no replies from devs except for moving threads related to asking about phase 2 to this suggestion thread.

Obviously our concerns are not worth your time if you can’t even take time out of your day to respond and update this thread.

Itzmemohsin
06-14-2023, 08:45 PM
It has been 2 weeks already and no replies from devs except for moving threads related to asking about phase 2 to this suggestion thread.

Obviously our concerns are not worth your time if you can’t even take time out of your day to respond and update this thread.Ikr , they just make these feedback threads and ask players to dump their suggestions and don't even make a single reply/comment in weeks or sometimes even months

rubiperl
06-18-2023, 07:12 AM
Please add 2 platinum = 10,000 tokens

Continents
06-18-2023, 09:42 AM
When will this be implemented?

Tekila
06-18-2023, 09:50 AM
So no inventory slot for token ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Fkned
06-22-2023, 10:53 AM
Make all tokens convertible to crate tokens at whatever rate you see fit. This allows true ftp to progress with slots etc, and loses the sense of hopelessness those players feel about plat only progress.

Economy
06-28-2023, 01:05 PM
I know you guys are working on the solution on phase 2 , but seeing that eggzavier is here .. inventory is just gonna filled up so quickly imagine having to deleted items every time .. new players won’t even be able to profit since they won’t be able to play until their 25 eggs are sold and let’s not forget that’s the same case with stash .. really needing these slots back ngl !! Thank you

Arkauna99
06-29-2023, 05:05 AM
Eggzavier is here and we still don't have inventory slots back...

What's up with that?

LichKing1
06-29-2023, 05:25 AM
idk, try asking so nicely tomorrow again, im sure that will help /s

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
06-29-2023, 05:38 AM
We're hard at work on phase 2 of the store changes (what's available for sale in token vendors), but now's your chance to provide some feedback for what new items should be sold in specific vendors.

We have the following token types:

Balanced Token
Collect Balanced Tokens from the Somberholt Mausoleum!

Crate Token
Received when opening a Locked Crate.

Cryostar Coin
Collect Cryostar Coins from the Underhul expansion!

Dragkin Tooth
Play the Tindirin campaign to collect Dragkin Teeth!

Fable Coin
Earn Fable Coins by completing the Twisted Minstrel's daily quests in Shuyal.

Fathom
Coin of the Zodias realm! Collected from encounters at the bottom of the sea.

Red Swamp Raid Coin

Glintstone Coin
Complete Underhul daily quests to earn Glintstone Coins!

Hauntlet Coin
Run the Hauntlet in Kraag to collect Hauntlet Coins!

Murkstone
Complete quests and enter Festerfang Swamp to earn Murkstones!

Planar Fragment
Collect Planar Fragments by running the Planar Tombs.

Orc Tag
Earned by defeating Orcs in the Ren'Gol dungeons.

Red Swamp Raid Coin

Vale
Defend the settlers of Vardan Valley to earn Vales.

What do you want to see? Let us know what you think!

-ALS

PS. Here's a little peek into what's possibly coming in Phase 2 (or later):

Make Mythics/Arcanes for levels (levelCap - 15, or 66) and below available
Buying token currencies with Platinum
Token vendors show different items depending on class, combine to allow purchase of items not for your class
Add new items/pets/vanities to token vendors
Allow conversion of one token currency to another token currency (convert many (n) of type A into one (1) of type B)
Add badges/titles for token currencies

make mythics/arcanes for level 1 - levelcap

takotako
06-29-2023, 05:55 AM
Still have 300+ to free up in stash ;-; i have no more roomhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230629/839cef5418aa210b8d54096dad298836.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230629/70275807ff6b31c1696bf9b866dda913.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230629/a7cfcfa066d6ce7c11635874b845e5a5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230629/f4f647309ba32bd4b1d7d9a2b4e73ba1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230629/7b0aa66143904df30026067ef25b4e4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
07-01-2023, 11:23 AM
It's been a month and barely anything has changed. I think most players would appriciate if you literally just put the suggested items into vendors...

Susanne
07-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Just put it back to what it was. Story tokens are not just needed for inventory or stash slots. They are necessary for opening pet slots, slotting eggs, changing hair and skin colour and not forgetting the trading permit...so why on earth did you decide to take the slots options away?
It's 10 story tokens a day and that takes quite some time to get when you're starting out.
I can't believe that you're not getting enough money from us plat buyers to manage without persecuting those, who through no fault of their own, can't get access to plat offers or gift cards because they live in countries that don't provide this.
You have seen how people are reacting, people will leave, people will stop paying for plat. People who just started out will just give up and quit even sooner than they did before.
It just doesn't make sense and because you're not communicating with players anymore, it's frustrating.
Which brings me to another point, why aren't you communicating? Have you all been taken over by aliens or worse AI?
STS was the best for customer service, second to none but now it seems you've abandoned ship.
Sorry for rambling on but it's just not fun anymore.

Immortal_Blood
07-02-2023, 06:50 PM
vales need a lot of value added to them,

.......follow what enc is saying pretty much

Immortal_Blood
07-02-2023, 06:52 PM
Buying plat for tokens would be nice too.. for instance 5 plat for 2,500 vales

just see what happens....... ?? if u find everyone is now botting VARDAN then we will understand if you remove PLAT from vendor

thanks, cya

j

Greazemk
07-02-2023, 11:37 PM
NAAAAAAH they really have no idea what to do on phase 2 �� why is it taking this long to implement stuff that are highly suggested by majority.

GucciBang
07-03-2023, 01:59 AM
What a shame to be going through this spacetime, this was absolutely the worst thing you've done in 10 years

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

asommers
07-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I think we have enough to move forward!

-ALS