PDA

View Full Version : hello developers / monitors, oh you too forums people!

Aressgodxx
09-23-2012, 06:21 PM
hey developers i was wondering if you could drop by my character and give as many vaintys to me as you can!
( This is not begging because I am asking for stuff that is practically free loll <---- i bet ill have a lot of comments because of this remark!

also when is new cap coming out give me a estimate because i am not going for cap if it comes out in like 1-2 months but i imagine because of holidays coming up with all events ( Thanks giving, winter festival, Halloween. ) That it wont be raised until like January or February. correct me if im wrong and Please dont tell me to look at update forums or give me links because i want a estimate. I wont go to lvl 71 if i get a post with level cap coming out in 3 weeks and i have only 40k exp.

- Aressgodxx - lvl 70 20k exp 80 to go..

Bunnyshoota
09-23-2012, 06:24 PM
hey developers i was wondering if you could drop by my character and give as many vaintys to me as you can!
( This is not begging because I am asking for stuff that is practically free loll <---- i bet ill have a lot of comments because of this remark!

also when is new cap coming out give me a estimate because i am not going for cap if it comes out in like 1-2 months but i imagine because of holidays coming up with all events ( Thanks giving, winter festival, Halloween. ) That it wont be raised until like January or February. correct me if im wrong and Please dont tell me to look at update forums or give me links because i want a estimate. I wont go to lvl 71 if i get a post with level cap coming out in 3 weeks and i have only 40k exp.

- Aressgodxx - lvl 70 20k exp 80 to go..

Hi. Would if I told you that devs dont specifically drop by to you just because you ask them for vanities?

-BS

Deathpunch
09-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Ah, that's what I did wrong. I never thought to come on the forums and beg ask for the devs to make a personal appearence just for me to shower me in gifts.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

Multibird
09-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Never BEG!!!

Bigsleazy
09-23-2012, 06:59 PM
I would kill for orange and purple antennas to finish up my set but it's never going to happen, ever.

Good try.

Chickenrunnn
09-23-2012, 07:05 PM
ROFL
:)

It is MODERATOR not MONITOR xD

xcainnblecterx
09-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Worse thread ever. I'm sure if we could ask a dev /mod to give us vanity and get it for free we would all be doing it. You sir/ma'am are not more special then the people that have bought, earned, or worked for them. Also go farm Billy mccroc you'll get a vanity hooch hat, that's free

Energizeric
09-24-2012, 01:01 PM
It would be cool if we could buy some more antennas on DOTD.