PDA

View Full Version : what happened to LWMARK?

lilweezy
09-23-2012, 10:14 PM
saw him in town as a lvl 1 bear running around

Subscriber
09-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Name change? O.O Screenie it? Trololol?

cookiez
09-23-2012, 10:43 PM
ok i think this is the reason but im Not sure He deleted. Turned it into a level 1 to save the name:( He quit. Because he accidentally deleted his dc items while in a run and devs wouldn't restore for him:'( I would be pretty pissed too.

Sim Jing
09-23-2012, 10:46 PM
ok i think this is the reason but im Not sure He deleted. Turned it into a level 1 to save the name:( He quit. Because he accidentally deleted his dc items while in a run and devs wouldn't restore for him:'( I would be pretty pissed too.

No! I saw him in the game in his main not long ago. He already post that he is suffering from some sickness, so don't make any rumours about him.

HunterSLAYER
09-23-2012, 10:48 PM
nvm.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

lilweezy
09-23-2012, 11:00 PM
No! I saw him in the game in his main not long ago. He already post that he is suffering from some sickness, so don't make any rumours about him.

nobody is making rumors. i just saw him less than an hour ago as a lvl 1.

xcainnblecterx
09-23-2012, 11:02 PM
To troll ofc

LwMark
09-23-2012, 11:18 PM
I made him l1 , thats it. Ye i have a lil problem with support givin preset messages when my request is takin serious by me, so ya.

McBain
09-23-2012, 11:20 PM
He's not on my friends list anymore...

Reverting back to lv1 just to save the name doesn't even make sense though.

edit: oops, ninja'd by the man himself

edit #2: if it's a support issue, man, you should really wait until the weekend is over to get a response before making any rash decisions. Nothing really happens with support on the weekends.

Patricks
09-23-2012, 11:33 PM

What are dc items? Plz excuse my ignorance.

LwMark
09-23-2012, 11:37 PM

What are dc items? Plz excuse my ignorance.

Discontinued
Honestly i wouldnt worry im just not guna end game no more im just guna come an chat n hang or whatevr

Patricks
09-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Ahh ok it means discontinued. I lost a green forgotten bow and many starry armors cuz i forget to stash them before i start farming. When i clear inventory, i forget about them and just delete all thats not pink. I just moved on. Oh wellz.

LwMark
09-24-2012, 12:10 AM
I was doin blacksmoke mountain runs, it was accidental not even sure when it was i remeber when i had it last though for sure, i just cant move on, it somethin i valued an liked to wear thats y it was in my inventoty in first place, an if i cant get back because of a honest accident, well then wheres the love

Technique
09-24-2012, 01:02 AM
I was doin blacksmoke mountain runs, it was accidental not even sure when it was i remeber when i had it last though for sure, i just cant move on, it somethin i valued an liked to wear thats y it was in my inventoty in first place, an if i cant get back becanuse of a honest accident, well then wheres the love

So support will give back gifted items but not accidentally deleted items? Seems fair, I'm really starting to give up on STS.

Energizeric
09-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Sorry to hear buddy. :(

I noticed about an hour ago when I was purging my friends list that you were not on my list anymore, only your twinks. I thought maybe I deleted by accident.

LwMark
09-24-2012, 01:45 AM
I dont really wana talk about the situatuon publicly yet, i rather talk with sts first to straighten it out, they make this game,they should have records of EVERY LITTLE THING RIGHT? So im sure things will be fine an i can stop being emo ;)

Luvaria
09-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Don't worry about it, I'm sure STS would believe you even if they somehow didn't have proof like they always say they do ^_^

Energizeric
09-24-2012, 02:28 AM
You are a stand up guy and one of the few people in game I would trust about anything, and I'm pretty sure the mods on this forum know this to be true, so I think they will help you out. It's the weekend so maybe tomorrow they will. Let's hope so.

Jhood5
09-24-2012, 03:13 AM
worry about yourselves plz
<3 jhood

lilweezy
09-24-2012, 03:32 AM
I dont really wana talk about the situatuon publicly yet, i rather talk with sts first to straighten it out, they make this game,they should have records of EVERY LITTLE THING RIGHT? So im sure things will be fine an i can stop being emo ;)

ask to get lvl 71 back too :excitement:

LwMark
09-24-2012, 03:35 AM
ask to get lvl 71 back too :excitement:
lol i just want my wam back

Rot
09-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Ehh you shouldn't delete your l71 character, I'm sure it took a great amount of time and effort, plus all the plat spent on it. Wrong decision, bro. Hope STS helps ya.

cookiez
09-24-2012, 06:56 AM

Lol

Multibird
09-24-2012, 02:00 PM
LOL i haven't Actually had a look at Lwmark in my friend list. Nor i don't know whats the problem, but i hope you get it strighten it out with STS.

GET WELL SOON BUDDY!!

Xionskull
09-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Bro sorry but seriously u deleted ur 71 rofl no joke.

drgrimmy
09-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Hope they are able to work it out for you. I always get freaked out about making that same mistake. I have always wished that they had a way of locking items you don't have equiped so you don't delete them by mistake....

LwMark
09-24-2012, 02:29 PM
They replied today, but its still a fail, they said they keep id numbers of ALL number, well ive had 2 of these items one was givin to me from mjolstin a while agao which they tracked, BUT the one i just bought from Mantifore last week was supposedly not tracked, AND thats impossible! Because i bought 2 items from him last week, one for 700k an 1 for 1.1m and if they are sayin i never traded him or anthin, thats well then theres somethin wromg with their system, im tryin to contact Mantifore currently to email them so if anyone sees him pleaseee tell him to pm me on forums, or ingame asap, hes on my friendslist, its just hard catchin up with people u got to like hawk your friendlist lol, i even preset /t mantifore yoooo in my presets lol i been puahin it every like 5mins haha

Nihiliste
09-24-2012, 02:36 PM
You sure its Mantifore? I think its Mantifette.

Samhayne
09-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Closing this up. Lwmark, please check your PMs.