PDA

View Full Version : Labyrinth Event

Ploid
06-03-2023, 05:57 AM
Hi,

Can we have Labyrinth Event sometime after Arcane Dungeons and before Expansion?

From what I have read, you'd need to be fully geared with Arcane Gears to stand a chance there, that's like 0.01% of the population.

I am saying it to release a while after Arcane Dungeons so the people who currently have Arcane Sets can enjoy the luxury for themselves for a bit before making the dungeon available for the masses.

With Level 86 Expansion will come level 86 Mythics and Arcanes, so it would be a good idea to make level 81 arcanes readily available before they get replaced by 86 arcanes.

Everyone loved Labyrinth event, I am sure majority of the people would be happy to see it make a comeback.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

|Ares|
06-03-2023, 06:02 AM
Hi,

Everyone loved Labyrinth event, I am sure majority of the people would be happy to see it make a comeback.

I don't think so

LichKing1
06-03-2023, 06:22 AM
0.01%? lmao

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Switchback
06-03-2023, 07:31 AM
Kind of hard to say here or there when you base everything off of speculation and selfishness. I think my 15y.o. nephew wrote that.

Hstex
06-03-2023, 07:32 AM
Kind of hard to say here or there when you base everything off of speculation and selfishness. I think my 15y.o. nephew wrote that.I mean it's a ploid thread bro. What do you expect? [emoji28]

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Ploid
06-03-2023, 08:17 AM
Kind of hard to say here or there when you base everything off of speculation and selfishness. I think my 15y.o. nephew wrote that.Let's rethink who's being selfish here :)

If the prices go down, a lot of people will be able to afford gears.

Enraged
06-03-2023, 08:43 AM
+1 I would love to see it come back, I mean craftable gold chest from epics, prices of gears went down... so as the prices of heavily manipulated arcane weapons....like...what's not to love about that? People who disagrees for its come back is either hoarding these vanities or doing their dirty work tryna manipulate the price back up :D And before I get any judgment, I own a couple of immortal weapon vanities... hooks too :D I'm not sure about Arcane 81s tho.... I'd rather have them drop for Arcanite Fields than Labyrinth.

LichKing1
06-03-2023, 09:11 AM
Let's rethink who's being selfish here :)

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalku pulled out that 0.01% out of your bottom, just look at the forum and see how many more kraken posts there is in comparison to any other trash gear like zaar
ofcourse there r still many people without kraken sets, but anybody who didnt afk for the past 6months could have gotten more than a decent set, be that thro farming gold loot directly or events
they will release labyrinth, or whatever other way they want to increase availability of current best gear, once they decide to release new gear so just stop making pointless threads with made up statistics and watch sts work

Ploid
06-03-2023, 09:13 AM
u pulled out that 0.01% out of your bottom, just look at the forum and see how many more kraken posts there is in comparison to any other trash gear like zaar
ofcourse there r still many people without kraken sets, but anybody who didnt afk for the past 6months could have gotten more than a decent set, be that thro farming gold loot directly or events
they will release labyrinth, or whatever other way they want to increase availability of current best gear, once they decide to release new gear so just stop making pointless threads with made up statistics and watch sts work

Sent from my SM-G988N using TapatalkI said *like* 0.01%, lol. Read properly. I am not saying it *is* 0.01%. Know the difference.

Labyrinth events also help with vanities of old arcane weapons.

A lot of the players should have full arcanes before they release 86 expansion is the main purpose of this thread.

LichKing1
06-03-2023, 09:28 AM
I said *like* 0.01%, lol. Read properly. I am not saying it *is* 0.01%. Know the difference.

Labyrinth events also help with vanities of old arcane weapons.

A lot of the players should have full arcanes before they release 86 expansion is the main purpose of this thread.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkyour "like" missed by a factor of 3000
old vanities r still cheap af
cinco said expansion might not even be this year so what r we talking about here?

Ploid
06-03-2023, 09:52 AM
your "like" missed by a factor of 3000
old vanities r still cheap af
cinco said expansion might not even be this year so what r we talking about here?

Sent from my SM-G988N using TapatalkUgh, did u even read the post? When did I say to release labyrinth this year?

I said after Arcane Dungeons and before level 86 Expansion.

Some people just like hating without reading and understanding first fr.

Also, there are considerably more undergeared players than people with arcane gears. Atleast 40% of the level 81 population should have arcanes before the release of 86 expansion.

LichKing1
06-03-2023, 09:56 AM
Ugh, did u even read the post? When did I say to release labyrinth this year?

I said after Arcane Dungeons and before level 86 Expansion.

Some people just like hating without reading and understanding first fr.

Also, there are considerably more undergeared players than people with arcane gears. Atleast 40% of the level 81 population should have arcanes before the release of 86 expansion.atleast 30% (of active pve players) has them and there r more and more inflowing, by that time all true pve players will have it

Ploid
06-03-2023, 10:06 AM
atleast 30% (of active pve players) has them and there r more and more inflowing, by that time all true pve players will have it

Sent from my SM-G988N using TapatalkI doubt 30% of players have it. I personally would put no-life gold farmers in a different category from active players.

An average casual player doesn't have 5-10 hours to farm rahab every time it opens.

I personally have been playing 1-2 hours every day except when I was no-lifing to complete all APs within 1 season. I was able to get full arcane set at level 76 expansion without much effort.

Arcane Armor itself for Rogue and Mages is near 200m. An average person farming normal rahab earns like 1-1.5m per hour? That's about 200 hours of farming for the armor. And arcane weapon is about 100-150m, that's like 100 more hours.

A game not catering for an average player isn't very healthy. An average person has school/work and family/homework to attend.

LichKing1
06-03-2023, 10:11 AM
I doubt 30% of players have it. I personally would put no-life gold farmers in a different category from active players.

An average casual player doesn't have 5-10 hours to farm rahab every time it opens.

I personally have been playing 1-2 hours every day except when I was no-lifing to complete all APs within 1 season. I was able to get full arcane set at level 76 expansion without much effort.

Arcane Armor itself for Rogue and Mages is near 200m. An average person farming normal rahab earns like 1-1.5m per hour? That's about 200 hours of farming for the armor. And arcane weapon is about 100-150m, that's like 100 more hours.

A game not catering for an average player isn't very healthy. An average person has school/work and family/homework to attend.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkits not just portals that give gold, events give even more for begginers, i came back to the game just before labyrinth and yh i paid full price for zaar so i had 0 savings after that and lab crashed the prices so i had to work my way up almost from beggining and now i have 2 and half kraken sets
i have 200 active friends and i have not seen any of them play without kraken...

takotako
06-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Blah blah blah blah manipulation blah blah blah inflation blah blah kraken gears blah blah new players blah blah blah gold loot blah blah item farming blah blah blah

Dont yall get tired of the same shi over n over again? Lmfao

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Kinggg
06-03-2023, 12:26 PM

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

mikesito
06-03-2023, 12:37 PM
-1 we need to keep manipulating kraken prices, we need to make krak dag reach 200m again!

Yahga
06-03-2023, 01:34 PM
-1 we need to keep manipulating kraken prices, we need to make krak dag reach 200m again!
I guess it will go back to 200m or more when said dungeon comes out

wrathfulcat
06-03-2023, 04:00 PM
its not just portals that give gold, events give even more for begginers, i came back to the game just before labyrinth and yh i paid full price for zaar so i had 0 savings after that and lab crashed the prices so i had to work my way up almost from beggining and now i have 2 and half kraken sets
i have 200 active friends and i have not seen any of them play without kraken...

Sent from my SM-G988N using TapatalkIts crazy how everyone have kraken and yet its so expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikesito
06-03-2023, 06:18 PM
I guess it will go back to 200m or more when said dungeon comes out
I even hope it reaches 300m cuz people like things to be expensive (always when they have the money, people are so selfish nowadays they don't care about new neither poor people)

Blvckvxmpy
06-03-2023, 06:33 PM
I don't think so

ItsNotOrange
06-03-2023, 07:35 PM
+111 for this event, love the difficulties with traps bombs etc and loots

Yahga
06-03-2023, 08:04 PM
I even hope it reaches 300m cuz people like things to be expensive (always when they have the money, people are so selfish nowadays they don't care about new neither poor people)

Well, I've only been there for 6 months and I already have full kraken, it's just playing and hopefully you get good gold in the events

mrbatibot
06-03-2023, 08:33 PM
+1 labyrinth event

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
06-03-2023, 10:51 PM
+1, even though I myself do own a few hooks.

recilencia123
06-03-2023, 11:13 PM
Hi,

Can we have Labyrinth Event sometime after Arcane Dungeons and before Expansion?

From what I have read, you'd need to be fully geared with Arcane Gears to stand a chance there, that's like 0.01% of the population.

I am saying it to release a while after Arcane Dungeons so the people who currently have Arcane Sets can enjoy the luxury for themselves for a bit before making the dungeon available for the masses.

With Level 86 Expansion will come level 86 Mythics and Arcanes, so it would be a good idea to make level 81 arcanes readily available before they get replaced by 86 arcanes.

nah is like 2% or ppl with kraken jajaja 0.01% wdf xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Maryher
06-04-2023, 02:00 AM
Bla bla bla its p2w game bruh go buy plat and sell something. Mmorpg is a grinding game. If you have less time to grind thats your problem.

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

TheBoon
06-04-2023, 02:02 AM
they're not bringing up this event again 😕

Astaltin
06-05-2023, 08:55 AM

gunstick
06-05-2023, 01:12 PM
they're not bringing up this event again [emoji53]Why not... Sts added a specific option in settings to disable camera of labyrinth map. That option can't be there forever when sts not going to add this event again.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

LichKing1
06-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Why not... Sts added a specific option in settings to disable camera of labyrinth map. That option can't be there forever when sts not going to add this event again.

Sent from my RMX3381 using TapatalkThats for any map where u can spin the camera, like for example the most recent one was in Siege event

Targett
06-07-2023, 03:46 AM
Let's rethink who's being selfish here :)

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

frankcastle911
06-11-2023, 06:53 AM
Hi,

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk+1, if not, maybe just increase kraken drops from locks maybe

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

lelmapachel
06-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Wondering if the event will come this year, and devs pls change the roadmap [emoji1317]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk