PDA

View Full Version : Scaled Farming?

Unxtoxic
09-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Can anyone make a list for me that includes some places that have scaled items. Also which place is best to farm for scaled farming in nuri? Also I have been trying to farm scaled items in skeller but cant find the right map, anyone know which map is scaled? I'm going to start opening my variety to more farming maps. Thanks in advance!

Pakax
09-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Outside of events: Sandstone 21 farming. Nuri 56 farming. Sewer 51 farming. Fang 61 farming. Humania 66 farming (not worht it since many peeps have legends tho). Any map.
There are others that you can scale farm like croc, etc. Can't remember levels right now.
Is that the type of stuff you are looking for?

ps: if not, that was probably a very noob answer... sorry...

xcainnblecterx
09-24-2012, 10:57 AM
In nuris the only place I ever got any good drops is nuris funhouse. People say the drops there are lower, but I can't tell as I've got glyph blades and woods there. Still haven't seen a pink though. If your looking for a certain item, certain bosses in nuris drop different types. I'd recomend farming gypsy for a lvl 56 obed xbow. Also if you do have plat the drops are way better in premium dungeon. scaled items as mentioned is: 18-22 in sand stone caves you will get lvl 21 drops 23-24 you will get lvl23 drops lvl28-30 swamps you will get lvl30 drops, ao before lvl40 you get lvl37 drops which are the only ao items that really sell, sewers 48-52 you get 51 drops (even purple and green lvl51 items sell) 58-62 in fang you will get 61 drops 63-66 in humania u get lvl66 drops. I believe there are 68 pinks in humania not sure though