PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions on something

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-04-2010, 11:20 AM
What do you guys think about people creating new accounts because their old ones had some type of serious flaw? A.K.A. Laquint ;).

In my opinion, I think it has gone beyond the level of a troll and a flamer combined. It is just plain low.

What about you guys? ;)

Auction
09-04-2010, 11:22 AM
I notice you must be pretty bored? How about go get a life you must play this game because you have no life like all my haters see you in real life.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-04-2010, 11:23 AM
I notice you must be pretty bored? How about go get a life you must play this game because you have no life like all my haters see you in real life.

I'll just pretend I didn't see that and I'll let everyone else comment on here for their opinions :D

Later hater ;).

Auction
09-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Says the hater that posted a thread about me, seriously? No life at all this is fun, just keep replying so I can enjoy this.

Hayabusaz
09-04-2010, 11:37 AM
I'll Make You Enjoy More .

I Agree With LIGHTINGLORD67.

-Peace, MC

KingFu
09-04-2010, 12:19 PM
I think Laquint has out done himself, somehow. I think he calls everyone "haters" when the "haters" just don't like him. Which is OK since you can't like everyone in life. But I do agree, Laquint gets a lot of crap, whether he deserves it or not. Not liking someone and always bagging on them are two different things, and its hard to not show your hate for a person sometimes. ;)

I think someone being banned, then getting around the ban is pathetic. But what is even worse is commenting that you are that person. I mean. Come on. Rofl

Royce
09-04-2010, 12:25 PM
All you have to do is quote a post where he admits he is the multiple-time-banned Laquint, and PM it to the devs. They should then simply ban his new account, but really leave it up to them. Why bother starting threads like this that will just turn into flame wars? I'm really growing weary of so much of this BS on the forums, and at this point I have less patience for this crap than I do for Laquint.

KingFu
09-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Royce, I feel your pain. By the way, like you said, here is some proof he's Laquint:

Yes I am laquint

Quote can be found here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?6473-Error-YouTube-Troll-Alert!&highlight=Auction+laquint

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-04-2010, 02:40 PM
-gasp-

/10chars