PDA

View Full Version : Can i have The Arbiter's Helm?

Defyduck
09-24-2012, 02:58 AM
I saw someone with Orange Antennae who joined game recently (around one month ago),pics below.So i asked her how was she able to get them?The reply is in pics.I thought Orange Antenna were never to be given again.As she never lies and well,new to the game,she must be telling the truth.So if this is possible then i would really like to have The Arbiter's Helm :D awarded by Gibber, i will help a lot on forums ;).

Enjoy :)

Edit:Need devs confirmation on it

Slant
09-24-2012, 03:19 AM
lies

Defyduck
09-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Umm what lies???!!!

Cero
09-24-2012, 04:11 AM
1. Get an account that has arbiters piece you like.
2. Ask devs to merge it with your account

Rittik
09-24-2012, 04:23 AM

AND how will he get thag account? will u give him?

Rik[Rittik]

Cero
09-24-2012, 04:24 AM

AND how will he get thag account? will u give him?

Rik[Rittik]

Thats the hard part that im saying.
And he only ask IF he could get an arbiters helm.

Cahaun
09-24-2012, 04:42 AM
Umm... what is this? You don't get Arbiter's gear for doing "good community" stuff. You cap at the level 36 or no helm.

Seiyen
09-24-2012, 04:44 AM
Lies
Am pretty sure that those are impossible to get

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 05:13 AM
What is this thread? DefyDuck, are you a kid? That guy Hellokitty did serious bad things on forums so I just did a good part to make that stop. In game was asking about orange antennas, if were available, talked with him. Disconnected, came back and done. By the way defyduck, you need to go to the doctor. Your sincerely crazy.

zaonaky
09-24-2012, 05:15 AM
lmao defyduck your an idiot

Deathpunch
09-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Still, orange were for the video contest only. They shouldn't have been given out.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 05:20 AM
What is the point of posting pictures like that and saying that. How old are you?

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 05:21 AM
Still, orange were for the video contest only. They shouldn't have been given out.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

They haven't been given out to everybody. It was only me. I wasn't supposed to talk about it (I guess) but when that guy Defyduck asked about them, I couldn't lie, so I said the truth. And he took a screenie lmao what a kid.

EDIT : Instead of complaining (talking to the ones that complains for this), why are you not just like '' hey gratz astro '' or else? Instead of being haters and trying to make the fact that i got em a HUGE problem??

zaonaky
09-24-2012, 05:25 AM
They haven't been given out to everybody. It was only me. I wasn't supposed to talk about it (I guess) but when that guy Defyduck asked about them, I couldn't lie, so I said the truth. And he took a screenie lmao what a kid.

EDIT : Instead of complaining (talking to the ones that complains for this), why are you not just like '' hey gratz astro '' or else? Instead of being haters and trying to make the fact that i got em a HUGE problem??

Agreed, if it was them that got em, they would do the same. guys, stop complaining for every single piece of posts. thanks!!

Zaonabiuibil
09-24-2012, 05:35 AM
"[some] serious problems going on forums"

Oh did those memes solve it? I wasn't aware we had any problems,

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 05:44 AM
"[some] serious problems going on forums"

Oh did those memes solve it? I wasn't aware we had any problems,

lol

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 05:45 AM
Nevermind. --' i'm out of this. -.-

zaonaky
09-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Anyways, this is ridiculous. Not posting again in that thread. Useless.
People that keeps complaining are ridiculous and Jelly. I feel like being young again with those discussions '' dad he got one of this so I want one too '' and '' please it's unfaaaaair c'mon I want it too! '' geez, grow up --'
N'uff said.

i agree, btw this is a thread that is gonna be locked, finally. haters will always be on this planet :/

HunterSLAYER
09-24-2012, 05:55 AM
This was exactly like the time technoemail messed up and accidentally gave out fiery Antennas to non Pl contest winners.
Besides, getting those Antennas won't benefit you in anyway just 15 mins of in-game fame and a mass of spam pms.

Cat, using the word "N'uff said." makes you seem like a jerk as you're implying that you're right and the op is wrong.
@Zaonaky- Also, in case you don't know, Defyduck also has the orange antennas(he probably won the Sl video contest)
of course he would be pissed when he put in so much effort to win the contest and it was given out "for community service".

I side with no one. I'm neutral.

Kanozaki
09-24-2012, 06:17 AM
What is this thread? DefyDuck, are you a kid? That guy Hellokitty did serious bad things on forums so I just did a good part to make that stop. In game was asking about orange antennas, if were available, talked with him. Disconnected, came back and done. By the way defyduck, you need to go to the doctor. Your sincerely crazy.

Lol relax cat (: since those antennas were never supposed to be given out again he was curious. So he asked on forums if he could have 36 vanity . He even complimented you (: .

Ps: we all need to stop overreacting like this.Regardless that vanity shouldn't have been given out . To any one but video contest participants. Threads like this are to be expected.

Slant
09-24-2012, 06:17 AM
still skeptical why would devs give out rewards for helping on forums when there is already a reward for that? really hope this is not true, don't see a point in working for any in game item if this is true

Kanozaki
09-24-2012, 06:24 AM
still skeptical why would devs give out rewards for helping on forums when there is already a reward for that? really hope this is not true, don't see a point in working for any in game item if this is true

Exactly , really destroys the trust. but hopefully this was just an isolated case .

William To
09-24-2012, 06:27 AM
Trolololol

bbt1
09-24-2012, 06:36 AM
I have 5 arbiters helms in my stash for engi maybe they shud make em tradable lol XD

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Lol relax cat (: since those antennas were never supposed to be given out again he was curious. So he asked on forums if he could have 36 vanity . He even complimented you (: .

Ps: we all need to stop overreacting like this.Regardless that vanity shouldn't have been given out . To any one but video contest participants. Threads like this are to be expected.

Aww Kano, your always the one that puts me back in good mood.
So yeah I understand, but it was exceptional and its not like its been give to more people. It was only me, but no need to start aaying things like no this not fair etc..
Anyways yeah ill stop posting i don't want to be in a problem.
<3

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

Cephei
09-24-2012, 07:08 AM
Imo thats unfair to the people who took Part in the contest for the antennas.

Cero
09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
I have 5 arbiters helms in my stash for engi maybe they shud make em tradable lol XD

Lol we're about the same. I hord 6sets of helm and chest.
I even email sts to trade one set for an Op.arbiters but got deniedT_T

octavos
09-24-2012, 07:42 AM

Not to add to the flame but food for thought. the "antennas" can be givin out at any time....to anyone for anything. Ill find original post on pl.side. they are really the only exception vanity in the game to be award. I didn't compet for red antennas, but services on forums is just as good. Sorry, but if the devs want to award red antennas we just have to accept that.

Ps. Good job cat, may I one day get red antennas :)

zaonaky
09-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Not to add to the flame but food for thought. the "antennas" can be givin out at any time....to anyone for anything. Ill find original post on pl.side. they are really the only exception vanity in the game to be award. I didn't compet for red antennas, but services on forums is just as good. Sorry, but if the devs want to award red antennas we just have to accept that.

This, is, a, really, good, guy. And all you said is true. Im your fan now :p ps gratz astro

Feoza
09-24-2012, 07:58 AM
those guys are jealous maybe -_- not saying rude im just saying truth -__-

KillaSkillz
09-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Antennas are meh. People get them then they go into the stash and that's about it. The novelty wears off in about an hour.
Don't make me whip out my Best Antenna Ever 2011. You can't get it. Nah nah na nah na. Lol :)

*my attempt at ib4tL humor*

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 08:14 AM

This, is, a, really, good, guy. And all you said is true. Im your fan now :p ps gratz astro

Thanks guys :). Really appreciate the good posts from you.
Oh and Octavos, I totally agree with you. Why? I'll tell you guys why.
First check this thread : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66904-A-big-thanks-to-mjolstin . Yellow antennas and Xperia Button were given to some players in Blackstar when they are normally not supposed to be given(like the orange antennas).
I know it's not the same award to get them, but still, some old vanity items that you can't get anymore, were given.
And I don't see any people complaining in the thread of the yellow antennas and Xperia Button, but here there is.
Just saying guys ;).

Seiyen
09-24-2012, 08:56 AM
lmao defyduck your an idiot

Agreed, if it was them that got em, they would do the same. guys, stop complaining for every single piece of posts. thanks!!

i agree, btw this is a thread that is gonna be locked, finally. haters will always be on this planet :/

Making more than 1 forum account is legal?coz i smell fish(very nasty fish)
Ps: am not blaming any1 so dont flame me or ill burn u down!:D

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 09:09 AM

But I understand this yep..

Prestige
09-24-2012, 09:11 AM
It's a present accept it for what it is. Life isn't fair, we don't all get presents just because one person gets them. It's nice that a dev visits every now and then. The vanity hats are just a little something for those playing the game.

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 09:19 AM
It's a present accept it for what it is. Life isn't fair, we don't all get presents just because one person gets them. It's nice that a dev visits every now and then. The vanity hats are just a little something for those playing the game.

Your right.

--

*Zero*
09-24-2012, 09:25 AM
I got orange antennas for doing the video contest it doesn't bother me one bit they got handed out. I mean come on its not like you paid real money for it or wasted a chunk of life to obtain it. I say grats Astro welcome too the Orange club.
Now if they go handing out cap helms, then we may have a problem.

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 09:42 AM
I got orange antennas for doing the video contest it doesn't bother me one bit they got handed out. I mean come on its not like you paid real money for it or wasted a chunk of life to obtain it. I say grats Astro welcome too the Orange club.
Now if they go handing out cap helms, then we may have a problem.

--

Slant
09-24-2012, 11:02 AM
hey first of all the antennas were for the contest, as the contest thread clearly mentions, what's the use of gifting them out for the contest participators and then devs giving them away anyway? jetpacks, grey antenna, green antenna... all cool, orange antenna, not cool
in any case why the secrecy, it's so lame that devs are giving out handouts to some players
if the dev earned the antenna and then gifted it (if the item was tradeable) then it would be fair
but if the dev is just gifting this antenna for no reason, it's ruining the integrity of the game itself, what right does sts have for banning those people who share accounts after that?
think there was even a post saying dont ask devs for antennas and they make the things available to collectors at a later date for a price... maybe
this is not cool at all, not jealous or anything, and nothing against you astro, but totally against the dev who gave it (if a dev gave it)

*Zero*
09-24-2012, 11:12 AM
A scene from Forrest Gump will end this all:

Man says "Whoaa man, you just stepped in a big pile of dog crap." Gump says, "It happens". Man says, "what? ". Gump says, "well, Sh*t happens".

RedStapler
09-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey guys,

This is getting heated, so I'm closing this thread down.

Let's try and be cool about vanities, okay? They're not like Pokemon-- they're more like buses: another one will always be along. ;)

-RS