PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a new comer

EVERGHOSTBABOOM
09-24-2012, 07:59 AM
So HERES ALITTLE ABOUT ME. I'm new to the forums and to pocket legends. But I'm not new to mmo games or computer technology. I actually am a developer on xda forums for the Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket named vin***. I also use be a raid leader on world of Warcraft, I played many classes. And could give u every bit of info given on every class. Just I don't know what I'm thinking now cause of my bad Heath conditions I have not been a productive member of society. Oh I'm also THE MOST EGOTISTIC HUNTER ever to play on world of Warcraft. Who also likes to dig up personal information on someone WHO BEAT ME DAY 1 on WOL for top dps HUNTER for wyrmbreaker. Right now I'm trying to cover my tracks and act like i dont have 71 mage or that all of endguys are the beta and aoa memebers of pocket legends. But I like stalking this hunter who beat me that day cause I can't get over pixilated stuff from over 1 year and half.. That I was able to hack his email and since IM A DEVELOPER IN XDA and can make harmless downloads for roms in xda for people who we know has that phone. Also I failed to tell u I also went to school for computer art development and have learned to do certain things in ALOT OF GAMES.. Most of all I like to follow this ELF that's not really and elf but a Orc. And like to give him a hard time on the Internet cause I can't let go something over a year. But even though I think I covered my tracks that ELF looking Orc was too fast for bio information on all them thru google and Facebook.. Like I hears he listened and recorded his games channels and his google docs for his scripts .. Any way thanks guys cya around cause I love giving people problems

BEARNASTY
09-24-2012, 08:25 AM
I say proof... bring out the screen shots of this... I don't believe u.. but hey they elf guy is pretty famous u guys stalked him that long. Man I wish I could be him cause THEN I KNOW I MADE SOME ONE JELLO BEATING THEM IN THE WOL FOR HUNTER ON first day of release ... man ELF THATS A ORC UR MY IDOL.. SCREW THEM END GUYS SINCE THEY CANT ACCEPT THATS WHAT HE HAD to do to quit... BUT TO GET STALKED 1 year later.. man that's low...

Bless
09-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Ahhh the caps...theyre toxic...helpppp

BEARNASTY
09-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Lol at least 1 can remember pretty good.... question is how did G pump u up... oh 1 more challenge since ur godly in pvp here in pocket legends how come none of u beat me outside org where I am now on detheroc