PDA

View Full Version : Elite map lvl restrictions and increasing the difficulty of lower lvl events by 2x

Titannica
06-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Hello, what do you think of lowering level restrictions on elite maps, new weapons more damage more damage less challenging the maps.

Switchback
06-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Hello, what do you think of lowering level restrictions on elite maps, new weapons more damage more damage less challenging the maps.

2023 spawns are usually suspect, as is with this post.

Titannica
06-05-2023, 11:48 PM
If you disagree just say so, stop beating around the bush.

Switchback
06-06-2023, 12:12 AM
If you disagree just say so, stop beating around the bush.

We could systematically pick it apart, with no effort, i can yell you i am already wasting time typing this.

LichKing1
06-06-2023, 01:33 AM
Endgame should be for endgame players and events have already been hard enough for average players, Forgotten is probably the only "easy" event in a while

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

XLYD al
06-06-2023, 02:14 AM
Why would you make events harder on low lvl? i mean i need an explanation im open minded

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

Titannica
06-06-2023, 02:37 AM
It's true that for higher lvl average players it's hard at lvl 46 event is a lot harder than other low lvls, but from lvl 1 -43 it's literally just 1 shot kills
I understand it end game oriented, but even end game players get bored doing same thing again and again, we want new stuff everyday.

So for example we make low level characters with low lvl gear and awaken them, just as a hobby or for curiosity what lengths can low lvl go.
Some want to play low lvl pvp, maybe end game pvp too expensive but you get the point.

It may be hard for ppl to do events, but there is awakening system, upgrade system to get stronger.
It's not like I play only low lvl I play end game also, sometimes u want to switch the places. That's just my personal thoughts some may agree some may not.

Titannica
06-06-2023, 02:41 AM
Some events are end game oriented I'm not telling they should get harder, but events that are made where lower lvls also play, goblin event, winter event, ursoth etc.

Targett
06-07-2023, 03:42 AM
I think thats not necessarry

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk