PDA

View Full Version : Notification for house mail

Elec
06-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Can we get a push notification when house mail comes and we are offline, like we get notifications when craft is done, kraas reset and energy is full?
That will make house mail a lot more useful

asommers
06-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Sorry, we don't want to let users spam another player's notifications. For the cases you've listed above, you're expecting the notification.

-ALS

imfeared
06-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Agree this would make it a lot more useful!

Elec
06-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Sorry, we don't want to let users spam another player's notifications. For the cases you've listed above, you're expecting the notification.

-ALS

Maybe you can add an block option or turn on/off notifications option?
Push notifications wouldn't bother people's real life. We can always silence it in phone option.

drawfflerz
06-06-2023, 06:40 PM

-ALSu can just add an option to on/off push notification.. there should be no problem.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Switchback
06-06-2023, 07:18 PM
u can just add an option to on/off push notification.. there should be no problem.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

What reason though, even if it is easy to do i see no reason why to add it.

Itzmemohsin
06-06-2023, 07:41 PM
@asommers

+1 It Would make it a lot easier for people to contact people who have listed items in auction or to call a friend online and if there is push notification you can expect the person to come online quicker , having an option to turn it on / off should be there in settings for those who don't want to be notified .

Would be a great Qol change !

Znwaz
06-06-2023, 09:18 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230607/29385d5c2ca6671b7f6f0f3e4d5c128e.jpg

These 2 are alrdy there. Housemail notification should be added tho , +1

gunstick
06-06-2023, 09:20 PM
@asommers

+1 It Would make it a lot easier for people to contact people who have listed items in auction or to call a friend online and if there is push notification you can expect the person to come online quicker , having an option to turn it on / off should be there in settings for those who don't want to be notified .

Would be a great Qol change !+1

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
06-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Can we get a push notification when house mail comes and we are offline, like we get notifications when craft is done, kraas reset and energy is full?
That will make house mail a lot more useful

So that we can always lowball a seller that already paid fee to list their items in auction house+they'll be notified easily with this feature added.
Strongly agree.

Elec
06-06-2023, 10:07 PM
So that we can always lowball a seller that already paid fee to list their items in auction house+they'll be notified easily with this feature added.
Strongly agree.

With or without push notifications, people still get that. On/off option will prevent it anyways.

I was asking it for more like this,
When I try to buy something in forum, we share igns, then they are not online, I send a house mail.
He check it and mails back "I'm online now" but I can't see it. Later I log in and find it and try to pm, he is not online.
Even I triy to make an appointment like let's see in 3 hours, I don't know if he is available at that time. Then we need another house emails exchanges. This is so inefficient and inconvenient.
Even though I send a mail, I still need to wait in game if he will be online. It defeats the purpose of it imo.

Itzmemohsin
06-07-2023, 03:16 AM
Strongly agree.Bruh better do one thing , don't ever come online so that no one tries to lowball you , it's just an additional communication feature which could also have an on/off option based on personal preference , please make some sense !!!

Znwaz
06-07-2023, 04:19 AM
Strongly agree.

Lol [emoji23] u talking as if lowering less is a crime or something , and if that person doesn’t want to accept offer it’s his wish and ON/OFF button as per preference . Talk some sense [emoji36]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230607/be66a2e542a7e2056065810d537f76fe.jpg

Itzmemohsin
06-07-2023, 07:21 AM
+1 , it will only be beneficial coz it will increase activity in the game and pursue people to come online more often