View Full Version : W3i Platinum Issue

Mothwing
09-24-2012, 05:04 PM
I know this has been addressed many times before, but yesterday it really got on my nerves. No matter how much time I spend playing Slot Machine...I still can't get the platinum. Yes I know "It may take some time earning your platinum." So, I gave it until after school today. Still no platinum. It used to work, but not anymore.

I would normally just go to TapJoy instead, but SL, PL, and DL have all been removed. Disappointing.

Loaden
09-25-2012, 02:08 AM
In a situation like this, check in "history" whether it is verified. If not email W3i. If it is, it is probably due to PL, email sts support. If you need anymore help, just tell me!

Mothwing
09-25-2012, 04:11 AM
In a situation like this, check in "history" whether it is verified. If not email W3i. If it is, it is probably due to PL, email sts support. If you need anymore help, just tell me!

Ok, I'll check, thanks! :)

saool
09-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Haha I was going to address the same problem. With my peers it just says pending so I'll email the other guys before STS....

Loaden
09-25-2012, 05:54 AM
Haha I was going to address the same problem. With my peers it just says pending so I'll email the other guys before STS....

If it's pending, it's definitely due to W3i, hope you get your platinums!

And no problem Moth!