PDA

View Full Version : don't kill me while you show me a video

Snakespeare
09-24-2012, 07:58 PM
make us invulnerable at least until you are done wow-ing us with your camera effects. players should not be greeted by the rev screen upon entering a zone.

Astrocat
09-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Agreed, on my Alt, died a LOT because of players bringing these mobs at start and died..
Btw, you can disable camera effects :rolleyes:.

Asifrausa
09-25-2012, 01:48 AM
yup its easy just disable the camera effect and you are good to play without interruption. :applause:

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 02:33 AM
yup its easy just disable the camera effect and you are good to play without interruption. :applause:

:angel:

Snakespeare
09-25-2012, 10:56 AM

Even so, it continues. I go down the ladder in Research and Development, instakill. revive, instakill. revive, instakill. Meanwhile the timer on my elixir is running. It's not a game, then, just an irritation. QA should make sure that bugs aren't clustered at spawn sites like PvP rushers.

Ihavenokills
09-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Even so, it continues. I go down the ladder in Research and Development, instakill. revive, instakill. revive, instakill. Meanwhile the timer on my elixir is running. It's not a game, then, just an irritation. QA should make sure that bugs aren't clustered at spawn sites like PvP rushers.

I've actually brought this to attention a long time ago to technical issues and bugs and was kinda just brushed aside. Not sure why this was even ignored.