PDA

View Full Version : Elixirs Not Stacking

Cobraguy
09-24-2012, 08:09 PM
So I received a free weeklong double xp pot on all my toons, very nice. Collected a 1.5x combo elix through daily blessings, again, very nice. I only had about 5k xp left to level Cobraguy to 70 so I figured hey, lets grab a 2x combo from the guild hall and finish him off real fast in Lagoon. Well, as it turns out, I go to Lagoon well equiped with what should have been more than a thrasher in the way of power and armor, but it seemed like I was just running 1.5x combo.
Now, these daily blessing and weeklong elixirs are supposed to stack, right? I really dont think mine did, and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well.

lilweezy
09-24-2012, 10:05 PM
yeah i agree. the blessing 3x combo stacked with the free daily 3x combo only seems like a 3x combo.

The Flash
09-25-2012, 02:13 PM
They dont stack or multiply i tested it out.

Rushorgtfo
09-25-2012, 02:16 PM
They should stack and how come we get a x3 elixer when we buy a x4 thrasher? We are getting less for our money.

chau
09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Exp stacks,

Maximum Damage, armor is 3x ( thats what they meant by "up to the largest amount")

Btw, thrasher only gives you 4x exp, damage and armor always been 3x. Only special occasion with special items like flower shield (mothers day) or power helm (forgotten treasure) that we were able to have damage 4.5x

Techno Email
09-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I have investigated this issue. It does not appear to be broken.

Please see my reply here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70057-Elixir-Stacking

Cobraguy
09-25-2012, 09:45 PM
I have investigated this issue. It does not appear to be broken.

Please see my reply here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70057-Elixir-Stacking

I didn't want to appear as complaining, cause thats not my style, maybe I should have posted in the bug forum, this is just what I witnessed. The XP seemed to be stacking but the armor and damage seemed like a regular 2x. With 3x or thrasher I can own Lagoon solo with no problem. Just felt underpowered to me was all.

Thanks for the response, checking out that link now.

Subscriber
09-25-2012, 09:46 PM
I didn't want to appear as complaining, cause thats not my style, maybe I should have posted in the bug forum, this is just what I witnessed. The XP seemed to be stacking but the armor and damage seemed like a regular 2x. With 3x or thrasher I can own Lagoon solo with no problem. Just felt underpowered to me was all.

Thanks for the response, checking out that link now.

Thrasher and the 3x 24 hour is fun in Sandbar lol.

Multibird
09-25-2012, 11:21 PM
3x combo for 24hr is the BEST

LwMark
09-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Makes running inchors easier

Ephesius
09-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Makes running inchors easier

The best is the 7day xp I am not talking to u landmark but the guy above u "Multibird". It can be stacked with the 3xcombo and 4combo which is alot of xp