PDA

View Full Version : STS-25....the level that im unable to join but loved to do

octavos
09-24-2012, 10:29 PM
As the title states, My main ghost was able to join this map (don't know how) but i have yet to finish all missions of the scorn crusade and kill bosses (but I did collect both E & L thinges when I was capping my main). This is a great map for a few reasons:

this pic shows no join button after a created map

1. cant boot
2. always full
3. great drops
4. able to play with a full crowd
5. E & L- things to work for guns
6. great for capped ppl & ppl tiring to cap

Now this leads to my issue that I have yet to see addressed. Many speculations have been on forums but nothing rock solid. You need all missions, or you need to be invited, or you need to be level 45+, list goes on. I have 2 alts both are level 45 and i cant join from sector map or from friends list and yes i cant join :cower: (im tiring to cap 2 alts...but at this rate it might not happen)

Maybe you know the answer (but I know, I don't), but I have yet to understand why its not on just create the level since its part of the scorn expansion. Thanks for your help.

:ghost:

Commanderkeen
09-24-2012, 10:33 PM
My main Keen can't join or do anything here while my other two alts were able to join when I hit lvl 42. None of my toons have all quests complete

komar
09-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Umm the way i join is i go on join game and wait for a game to open and that worked for me alot and the quest are the only way do go in that map. and i think there is one other way of entering that so ill go and find the other way for u :)

oh also see people lvl 39 join the map so i think its lvl 39-46

Prestige
09-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Kill numa boss 3rd stage activates STS-25 map joining. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself :)

Commanderkeen
09-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Kill numa boss 3rd stage activates STS-25 map joining.

Have killed Numa boss 10+ times on Keen he's capped and still can't join STS - 25.

WarlordBears
09-24-2012, 11:08 PM
I was join friend in Sts-25... I love the Quest... whether the weapon will stop at the
end of the week?

Prestige
09-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Kill numa boss 3rd stage activates STS-25 map joining.

Have killed Numa boss 10+ times on Keen he's capped and still can't join STS - 25.

Just try it again, it works trust me. My comm did no quests no maps but the last one until completion. Works like a charm.

TheRook
09-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Ghost add phez and phezdied ill hook u up bro

Zaonabiuibil
09-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Ghost add phez and phezdied ill hook u up bro

I wanna get hooked up :3

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 05:41 AM
I wanna get hooked up :3

:rolleyes:

Deathpunch
09-25-2012, 06:55 AM
The only way I've been able to get in there with any certainty is to hit the go to... button on the quests. Of course you can't get the quests until 45, so you just have to join an active run if you can.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 08:36 AM

Just try it again, it works trust me. My comm did no quests no maps but the last one until completion. Works like a charm.

Gibber changed the requirements, before you needed to kill all bosses and compete the quests in that area. Now you can just kill 3rd boss and it opens. (Still need the quest)

Or

Find someone with the quest, they invite you then you can grab the quest to rejoin when ever you like.

octavos
09-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Gibber changed the requirements, before you needed to kill all bosses and compete the quests in that area. Now you can just kill 3rd boss and it opens. (Still need the quest)

Or

Find someone with the quest, they invite you then you can grab the quest to rejoin when ever you like.

sweet, the first one you need a good team (As ghost I never defeated the last boss or did all the missions). but the second one dont work, got invited but i couldn't join.

trixie
09-25-2012, 09:39 AM
I have a friend who has the quest and he makes runs for me to join. I join on my level 43 (could also join when was 42. I join from friends screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

octavos
09-25-2012, 10:24 AM
you need to have the achievement twice scorned, I had it on Ghost never knew.....ATM anyway I have used to many stims and deaths and time trying to kill (last boss from numa) this boss (PUG teams lol)....there has to be another way -_-

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 11:16 AM
you need to have the achievement twice scorned, I had it on Ghost never knew.....ATM anyway I have used to many stims and deaths and time trying to kill (last boss from numa) this boss (PUG teams lol)....there has to be another way -_-

Yup it used to be 2nd boss quest (Hence the name), but Gibber changed it to 3rd so was easier to enable.

Want me to log in and take you there for the quest in the PL Gauntlet level?

octavos
09-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Yup it used to be 2nd boss quest (Hence the name), but Gibber changed it to 3rd so was easier to enable.

Want me to log in and take you there for the quest in the PL Gauntlet level?

please, for Kerrigan and Raynor hope it works bod. I've had no luck on my alts.

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Logging in now bro (:

octavos
09-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Alrighty, after talks chats tests solution to get to STS-25, last level must be defeated killing Numa boss Thus unlocks STS-25, then accept the mission at STS-25 to make your games. thanks guys for all your help...ANd BOD, your the man.

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Alrighty, after talks chats tests solution to get to STS-25, last level must be defeated killing Numa boss Thus unlocks STS-25, then accept the mission at STS-25 to make your games. thanks guys for all your help...ANd BOD, your the man.

No problem buddy. You also got me to log in when I wasn't going to... in which I hit Cap lol.

3 plays = Cap. 1st was 10hrs Nerf'd so you could even say 2 plays lol.