PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Goblin Event 2023

asommers
06-08-2023, 11:28 AM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Dopein
06-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Can I ask where are the orbs in the new lockeds?

Continents
06-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Put undying orbs in locks please :)

Dopein
06-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Can we get undying orb in new lock as always? Thanks in advance.

Rikochhan
06-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Can we get back these in locks? It will be great for us to get this back as this weapons are low in demand nowadays. It can also bring fun on low level twinks, thanks!

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
06-08-2023, 01:54 PM
Can we get back these in locks? It will be great for us to get this back as this weapons are low in demand nowadays. It can also bring fun on low level twinks, thanks!

Switchback
06-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Ridiculous that you have to kill every single mob to open the gates, let your players just play the event. What are you protecting that you make us kill every mon in this massive map? No mob counter? Nothing?

Neutrone
06-08-2023, 02:40 PM
These crates need undying orbs. Those are tradition

SusAF
06-08-2023, 03:16 PM
Fix the damn major payne and chief fury too high hp and major payne doesnt drop tokens ....

Apocalyptis
06-08-2023, 03:24 PM

Oh yes.. also anyone got any piece of speed set yet? Seems very hard to drop @.@

Starkinea
06-08-2023, 03:40 PM
Oh yes.. also anyone got any piece of speed set yet? Seems very hard to drop @.@No orbs and low drop on speed setss.. ufff:(
Can we can get those?tyyyy

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

QuickScope
06-08-2023, 03:58 PM
What happen every year during goblin event undying orb is in locked chest but it’s not ?

Bowkiss
06-08-2023, 04:09 PM
+1 we need orbssss :D

SusAF
06-08-2023, 04:19 PM
The bosses are not giving tokens .( Chief Fury and Major Payne )

Chief Fury , Goblin Mother and Major Payne has extremely high hp unbearable for zaar players ....

Goblin relic fragment too rare drop while binding stone drop rate is too high .

Hoping for asap fixes .

Titannica
06-08-2023, 04:29 PM
😌 let's the orb prices rise

Cinco
06-08-2023, 04:51 PM
Can I ask where are the orbs in the new lockeds?

Put undying orbs in locks please :)

Can we get undying orb in new lock as always? Thanks in advance.

What happen every year during goblin event undying orb is in locked chest but it’s not ?

+1 we need orbssss :D

We'll add the Undying Orbs back to the locked crates.

Best wishes!

|Ares|
06-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Add the myth rarity bracelet as well?

ItsNotOrange
06-08-2023, 05:43 PM

+ 1 for this

takotako
06-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Can we have a different tier reward title in week 2 of the event?

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
06-08-2023, 06:18 PM

Best wishes!Eloia Bow, Galen Maul and Jord staff in locks perhaps sts? Would be fun seeing this to come back to bring some life on twinks since these weapons are hard hard to find these days.

biogesic
06-08-2023, 06:25 PM
Eloia Bow, Galen Maul and Jord staff in locks perhaps sts? Would be fun seeing this to come back to bring some life on twinks since these weapons are hard hard to find these days.

Sent from my 2107113SG using TapatalkBumpy bump! +99999999

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Gxns
06-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Eloia Bow, Galen Maul and Jord staff in locks perhaps sts? Would be fun seeing this to come back to bring some life on twinks since these weapons are hard hard to find these days.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk+1 hopefully it can be acquired through the lootable chest, or on crates atleast

Sent from my Infinix X6827 using Tapatalk

Henrymorgan1st
06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Please add the Undying Orb on goblin locked. There's gonna be inflation for this and it's really big impact to all players in the game.

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Feed lord
06-08-2023, 07:16 PM
+1 orbssss!!

Lim Weibin
06-08-2023, 07:45 PM

Best wishes!

Has it already been added? If not now, when? Because there are already players who have opened locks in previous batches / planning to open for the next subsequent ones e.g.

Jiubara
06-08-2023, 08:11 PM
@asommers why are there no undying orbs in the goblin crates anymore? They alwass needed for marriage...

darkfaiths
06-08-2023, 08:36 PM
still no undying orbs on crate . and the tokens u can get on event is so low hoping to increase it😑

iheartu
06-08-2023, 08:41 PM
For Week 2 of Gold Tier, if we already have the gargoyle pet, we can’t have it anymore. Please add something we can get for week 2 to replace the pet. Ty

Jemstroyer
06-08-2023, 09:08 PM
No drop tokens. Only lb is worth running and no tokens drop only mini boss

Péter Ferenczi
06-08-2023, 09:23 PM
@Cinco Do you guys gonna buff the new legendary braclet? The cd and the concept+ the armor debuff is awesome but the poison dot is not a strong one i hope you guys buff it a little. ^^

Péter Ferenczi
06-08-2023, 09:34 PM
@Cinco Can you guys buff the new legendary braclet poison dmg a little? I love the concept of the item i love the cd and the armor debuff but the poison dmg is pretty weak and as i saw the kraken armor and the arti is not buff the poison dmg sadly.I hope you guys buff it a little more. And second raise the tokkens value+drop rate. Whitout mother run is really hard to get tokkens and give me a +1 if you are whit me. So please buff the new braclet and buff the value+droprate of the tokkens. ^^

EynSeren
06-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Low drop rate of goblin fragment.
Please increase it as we need atleast 5.

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
06-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Tokens also drop on bosses not only mini bosses waste of normal runs without having a drop of decent token. Hard to enjoy

Tekila
06-08-2023, 11:03 PM
The token drop is pretty low.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Unazhaenf
06-08-2023, 11:07 PM
pls increase the drop rate of goblin relic fragments thank you : D

Field
06-08-2023, 11:12 PM

+1 like I ran two maps and I got zero or one?? We need an increase in drop rate. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hellablaze
06-08-2023, 11:41 PM
Increase the token drop or make bosses drop token or reduce vendor token prices after reaching plat tier event is kinda boring what else to do.. or reduce unlocked crate to 300 tokens

Bummibee
06-09-2023, 12:17 AM
+1 like I ran two maps and I got zero or one?? We need an increase in drop rate. Thank you

+1 Binding stone drop too high & gob relic too low lol even it out. Tyyyy

darkfaiths
06-09-2023, 12:19 AM
when the orb will be back on crate ? we need update asap :) and the token drop on event is super low hope to increase it. and decrease the token need to unlock crates. forgotten unlock crates is better than this . max i get on my experience is 20 token per run .imagine 100 run just to open one unlock crate 😅

nathan2693
06-09-2023, 12:59 AM
fix the token drop on bosses. sometimes even the lowest tier boss doesn't drop a single token. please look into it and fix it. thank you

EynSeren
06-09-2023, 01:10 AM

+1 please increase goblin relic fragments drop rate aaaaaaaaaa

Arkauna99
06-09-2023, 01:22 AM
I can't even fully enjoy this event because of my inventory being full...
I refuse to spend 2.5m+ on something that just cost 65k.

Please fix this so I can continue enjoying your game.
Ever since slots update my desire to play has been dwindling...
Because I am gatekept by a stupid update which seems designed to gatekeep and annoy me until I spend.

I mean. Nice sale and all but you also destroyed any desire I had to purchase anything in this game by devaluing plat.
Congratulations, u played yourself there.

biogesic
06-09-2023, 04:21 AM
@asommers is Goblin fumigator chest still dropable? Can u pls fix it

Ryu_evin
06-09-2023, 05:03 AM
Increase drop rates of speed set items please.
The only event which drops ss and the drop rate of ss is so bad.
ss is a necessity to not be left behind in maps. for hcs and new players(if there are any who started recently and were looking to buy for cheap)

Titannica
06-09-2023, 05:20 AM
Can we get just a tiny bit more shine on glow on starburst wings? Barely visible

Maryher
06-09-2023, 05:40 AM
Can we get just a tiny bit more shine on glow on starburst wings? Barely visible+1 sad good wings but barely visible pls dev :(

Sent from my SM-M515F using Tapatalk

Titanium
06-09-2023, 05:55 AM
Increase drop rates of speed set items please.
The only event which drops ss and the drop rate of ss is so bad.
ss is a necessity to not be left behind in maps. for hcs and new players(if there are any who started recently and were looking to buy for cheap)

Please look into this. People already spent 1700-3000 without getting atleast a piece.

Ryu_evin
06-09-2023, 06:05 AM
Ss drop rate needs to be atleast 3/4th the rate at which winter event locks dropped gl sets.
speed sets are more important than gl sets.

Dopein
06-09-2023, 06:52 AM

Best wishes!

Can we get information when it will happen?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
06-09-2023, 07:03 AM
Why new goblin locks don't have an orb?
@asommers @Cinco @devs

AgentStonoga
06-09-2023, 07:05 AM
Please add an undying orb to new goblin locks, old locks already have it @Cinco @asommers @devs
Or make it a guaranteed loot after x pulls.

Field
06-09-2023, 07:37 AM
Please look into this. People already spent 1700-3000 without getting atleast a piece.

As much as it’s who get’s better RNG, this is pretty disappointing to hear. It’s not even an item of arcane rarity, and as someone who wants to open crates to get a speed set for hardcore, I feel like backing out. +1 please look into this, because I was also thinking of spending platinum for this, but now I’m not sure.

EDIT: I saw Apocalyptis’ post, and now I’m actually sure I’m not buying anymore unless rate gets improved.

Jiubara
06-09-2023, 07:45 AM
@cinco
When will the orbs be readded? Today?

Oakmaiden
06-09-2023, 08:00 AM
I opened my 3 silver reward crates. The elixers auto opened, was this intended? If so, ummm no ty. And 10 minutes on those elixers is a lame reward indeed. Event bosses take too long to solo. My op Holley/Cage sets with stacking speed can’t even complete with SS runners in party.

Titannica
06-09-2023, 08:12 AM
They probably won't add orbs 🤡

TheBoon
06-09-2023, 08:28 AM
Can You Add Some Recipe To The Token Vendor For Massive Goblin Crate? I Know There Is The Store That Sell The 3x Pull For The Whole Event But It's Pretty Limited Quantity, We Don't Like Waiting For The Store To Reset. Thanks.

LichKing1
06-09-2023, 08:58 AM
I opened my 3 silver reward crates. The elixers auto opened, was this intended? If so, ummm no ty. And 10 minutes on those elixers is a lame reward indeed. Event bosses take too long to solo. My op Holley/Cage sets with stacking speed can’t even complete with SS runners in party.well, if u spent your gold on proper gear instead of gear designed for beginners (and vanities) u could solo any of those bosses with a single proc
about elixirs, it doesnt say its a kit and it has a different icon in loot list

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

ssmoagg
06-09-2023, 09:07 AM
So far, I do not see any point in farming tokens for other classes exept rogue becouse only rogue have 100% crit chace and 5% crit damage it's huge boost damage for free players,
10k for egg it does not make sense because too few tokens are given for killing the bosses and it takes too much time to get that 5-10~ million per egg

sixzy
06-09-2023, 09:25 AM
i love the 5k gold reward… awesome!

Kaziscate
06-09-2023, 10:23 AM
There's a lot of cool looking stuff, but a good majority of it just isn't useful. Batalho looks nice, but is pretty underwhelming. The lack of interesting rewards in the fumigator chest doesn't make it worth crafting. The only reason to play this event is just for the bracelet.

HappyDINO
06-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Sir,
First of all I really appreciate the hard work u guys did with amazing lb and took into consideration player comments and did a top 50 award . LOVE THAT .

I have a few suggestions though

1: increase speed set drop rate .
2: event vendor needs some new house furniture. E.g the goblin mothers big stew pot as furniture for 250 event points
3: can u plz buff the pet to give 25% haste instead of 15%

HONERABLE MENTIONS :
($) INCREASE HOUSE SLOT CAPACITY
($) INCREASE MAXIMUM BUILD HIGHT IN HOUSE
($) DECREASE CRATE TOKEN PRICE FOR INV SLOT BACK TO PREVIOUS COST
($) MAKE A DINOSAUR VANITY FOR MAGE

THATS ALL ty for readying ^-^

Your truly,
Happydino

CrayzyMage
06-09-2023, 01:07 PM
Hi, just wondering when the LB resets next week, will we have a reset for new tier rewards? Similar to the Halloween event from 2022.

Thanks in advanced <3

Tekila
06-09-2023, 01:09 PM
In fact the token drop is too low especially when the token price of items is that high and that it’s a energy based event so with restriction to play.

Ezekieya
06-09-2023, 01:16 PM
Please increase the drop chance of speed sets.

Oawaoebi
06-09-2023, 01:49 PM
Add x5 pull massive recipe in vendor which is crafted by zodias marshland or valley crate please
And a higher drop chance for haste items is needed too

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Juggtype
06-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Put some good loot in hoarded chest

Sent from my SHARK KLE-H0 using Tapatalk

Kflixxx
06-09-2023, 02:40 PM
Why can’t crafted energy be stash friendly is there a reason ?

Titanium
06-09-2023, 02:43 PM
Please increase the drop rate of speed sets.

Switchback
06-09-2023, 03:07 PM
How old are the speed sets, or even the newest one? Do you not want people to play the game equally or is this really in hopes that people will dump plat on some old dusty crate? Get your priorities straight, i doubt you are in urgent need of funds considering things. It feels like you are just seeing how far you can push monetizing the game before profits go down.

What a terrible experience it is to play your game this year(and some of last), directly because of your actions( No further need to explain, you got dozens of players that you just ignore anyways). Goodbye

Thewolfbull
06-09-2023, 07:05 PM
Chief/major payne boss hp is way to high at certain lower levels.

Longtao
06-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Ridiculous that you have to kill every single mob to open the gates, let your players just play the event. What are you protecting that you make us kill every mon in this massive map? No mob counter? Nothing?

ong, running a single map feels like a chore :( Also, can there be a mode where there is no gates, solo or group? Gates are too much waste of time imo. Let those who want to take their time run the gated mode, those who don't run new mode!! That would be W

Starkinea
06-10-2023, 04:15 AM
Please increase the drop rate of speed sets.This is seriously sad....so much money invested in almost nothing,this supposed to be a set item not arcane rarity...why to make it so difficult? to get people frustrated? This is the only chance in a year to get those sets, don't we aim to play endgame? Especially in hc mode,can't even upgrade lvl 50 set....
Please do something about it
Ty

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Hellablaze
06-10-2023, 04:35 AM
also same in tokens the only good thing there in vendor is the unlocked crate that is overpriced and as you said guys the drop rate is so low.. imagine you grind for 2k tokens for 1 pull and get only 1 epic item which is super useless totally you just wasting your time.. idk what happened to AL so many downside is happening also this is Major event Goblin, why Forgotten Vanity event is much better idk that's a joke idk what devs thinking.. It's okay if its just a normal day, but this is an major event why you guys not give good vibes to the players you guys making more stressful updates. why not adding bound speed set for tokens also? And the 10k tokens heroic pet is not good looks like just filler to the game nothing useful about that heroic pet no wonder why the price is cheap. also the goblin vanity in tokens ugly, stone guardian vanity ugly, only good vanity is cosmic, also those cheap rare and epic quality goblin chest why you guys add that it's useless no good in there another filler.

Also lastly can you devs tell me what's the difference between 2k Unlocked Goblin Chest to 500 token Forgotten Unlocked Chest.. What's the diffrence why goblin is much expensive? also theres a limit to grind tokens cause you need to farm energy but in forgotten you can farm tokens as you want.. i think its not a lost for you guys if u guys reduced the price of unlocked crate in goblin event because to pull good item its not that easy to get.

Oakmaiden
06-10-2023, 08:01 AM
Chief Fury health is op, takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aay too long to kill him and is a major waste of elixers. Don’t bother telling me to run in a party, I can’t keep up in my super awesome Holley set.
I bought the Plat tier Backpack from the cs already. So I guess I’m done. The vendor is lacking in options... again. No surprise there.
You just can’t seem to balance events. Either set for op endgamers with the best gears or too easy with lame rewards.

takotako
06-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Underwhelming tier rewards, not really worth it to run in all honesty. Plat tier vanity reward does look cool but considering it will be just the same tier rewards for week 2.. i dont see why I'd need 8 of those but ill take it.

Add a new title reward for week 2, something related to the crate vanities maybe like a [Cosmic Legend] or something

At least add 10 BOUND elite awakes for plat tier and make it 50 elite awakes for LB, or even better add a BOUND 50 crate keys for plat tier maybe even just 25 will do good enough just to make it worth running and at least profitable even if its bound.

This year's goblin feels a little more calm (dont wanna say dead) than last year, i havent witnessed an altar dodger yet after running 3 characters to plat tier. Im guessing theres not much runners because of the somewhat downgraded LB rewards, matter fact its straight up bad, A$s, its literally just for the sake of LB, a halo... 100 ankhs.. 10 elite awakes.. 8hr speedup kit.. dawg.. u dont need to be an Lb runner to know that those are some mediocre rewards.. no gas, straight as$

TheMadElf
06-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Give the community something worth farming besides a heroic pet

imfeared
06-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Can anyone confirm that there are goblin vanities from the dark nook this year?

asommers
06-10-2023, 05:10 PM

As mentioned in the preview thread, no Mythic bracelet.

Can we have a different tier reward title in week 2 of the event?

No plans to change tier rewards for week 2.

@Cinco Do you guys gonna buff the new legendary braclet? The cd and the concept+ the armor debuff is awesome but the poison dot is not a strong one i hope you guys buff it a little. ^^

No plans to change this.

No plans to change this.

Chief/major payne boss hp is way to high at certain lower levels.

Boss health adjusted in lastest update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?700377-2023-06-09-Content-Update-(303452))).

-ALS

Blood Lover
06-10-2023, 06:50 PM
I don’t know what’s up with these locks, but asommers Cinco fix it. People who spend hundreds of dollars shouldn’t be left with only legendary items after opening locks..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

takotako
06-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Can anyone confirm that there are goblin vanities from the dark nook this year?There is, saw someone looted stone guardian and its wings and a friend of mine looted starburst wings and a guildmate looted the same. i looted a stone guardian vanity armo in first map but yeah there are vanities. And a guildie whos an lb runner already saw 2 goblin minion badge drop, other drop was dropped in first map so ig it applies to all goblins in both event maps

Hellablaze
06-10-2023, 11:04 PM
There is, saw someone looted stone guardian and its wings and a friend of mine looted starburst wings and a guildmate looted the same. i looted a stone guardian vanity armo in first map but yeah there are vanities. And a guildie whos an lb runner already saw 2 goblin minion badge drop, other drop was dropped in first map so ig it applies to all goblins in both event maps

best map to find dark littleridge nook?

Tekila
06-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Really can we increase the token drop on mobs cause the rewards are so expensive when I get barely 20 tokens per run.

Rikochhan
06-11-2023, 12:15 AM

No plans to change this.

No plans to change this.

Boss health adjusted in lastest update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?700377-2023-06-09-Content-Update-(303452))).

-ALSBring back eloia, galen and jord weapons as well in locks or chest. We need new weapons as well in lower brackets

Titanium
06-11-2023, 03:22 AM
Please check the drop rate of speed sets in game. I suggest opening yourself 100 crates and let us know how many speed sets are you looting cause at this is NOT good. I assure you, the drop rate is not bad is horrible and the chances to get a speed set piece it’s not as it was last year or 2 years ago cause i did opened myself and out of 1700 plats i got more than 20 pieces and now i got 0. One friend of mine from 3000 plats got 0x speed pieces 0x arcane 0x vanity and 1x mythic weapon. The speed sets can be aquired only during this event. Please look into this.

Juggtype
06-11-2023, 05:03 AM
Add energy kits in hoarded chest please

Sent from my SHARK KLE-H0 using Tapatalk

biogesic
06-11-2023, 05:12 AM
Bring back eloia, galen and jord weapons as well in locks or chest. We need new weapons as well in lower brackets

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk+99999

lelmapachel
06-11-2023, 10:08 AM
Devs can i ask why in forgotten vanity unlockeds were for 500 tokens even if we were easy to get lot of tokens, now goblin unlocked for 2k and farm tokens is not that fast than last event….. I thought forgotten event was gonna be hard to farm token and unlocked were for 2k bc it was no energy event and goblin gonna be unlocked for 500 bc farm token gonna be a bit hard bc is an energy event…but apparently they did the opposite

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Eightrouge
06-11-2023, 08:17 PM
Bring back eloia, galen and jord weapons as well in locks or chest. We need new weapons as well in lower brackets

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk+999999 for weaps And bring back epic chest drop in lower brackets was gone fix that last year it have a good drop now only common you loot in any boss

Sent from my TECNO KF8 using Tapatalk

Gxns
06-11-2023, 10:16 PM
+1

Ryu_evin
06-12-2023, 07:14 AM
any news on the drop rate of speed sets?

After all these requests, no considerations at all?

Neutrone
06-12-2023, 12:43 PM
To make up for these poor speed set drop rates, can we (Tbh not "we"... More like "I") get a goblin portal in the furniture store during week 2 [emoji117][emoji118]? Doesn't have to be functional, just aesthetics

Longtao
06-12-2023, 02:07 PM
Buff drop rate of speed sets to help your precious "NEW PLAYERS" sts!! <3

Gxns
06-12-2023, 11:30 PM

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk+1

Megatr0n
06-13-2023, 05:17 PM
those class specific chests are bad . got whole lot of elixir kits and legendary items . 800 plat down . shouldve just waited for the aura lol

Itemstore
06-13-2023, 05:35 PM
I'm getting a little concerned now I tried getting a altar pt for 1hour and a half on my alt lvl81 and had no luck normally in the past there used to be so many players that you couldn't be in town without getting an invite however nowerdays there's something rong. I feel we might need to encourage new players to play the game to keep demand alive or something as I don't really want solo only events in future due to no one playing the game. Any advice on this as maybe making a portal for random's to select altar and be charged relic of whatever at the start of entry I would love to see this.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
06-13-2023, 05:59 PM
Can we remove some alternative worlds so a bare minimum of players is at least 10 and I understand the majority of players now all hang out in one place but it just makes the game look empty compared to the days of the past or maybe increase the minimum limit of the maps and pile all into one. I got bored hunting for a party so I decided to hunt for players instead. My findings. I know a lot of players decided to go on break while phase two of vendors is sorted as there's still a lot of uproar about it so hopefully we can bring out something so insanely breathtaking amazing omg that it will make the previous look like nothing. But please consider my advice as it's a good event but unless you are in a clicks or guild or friends with op players you might as well give up on everything now. It might just be I won the lottery of being unlucky but it was a little disheartening seeing how every map usto be so full that we needed those overflows to not needing one. Or maybe I just hit 9/10 overflows in a row https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/561ff67f5cee9435fbe9fb4d746bcf46.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/244460c664f239613bb9ae384f491dc7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/14f235625b3bb02d19317af40c3c0b73.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/97853cb3ad0422981dbfac0f1de9df6e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/593cf1a44d27f285ddc7b128a1424382.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/5eaab56ab5a782aa7d0543a78fdd6380.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/80ed85bdfe97079a90238274fd15c84f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/c836540488e26f98f9017a7d338fa10a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/ca4f83018b79dd8178c06eabeaa670cb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/3d6ebe1a0e47dae36d2f8025dfcac6eb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/a4d3473a0bd6a3932f6af2cb7e8b00a2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/856ffede7ef0a5c48791ec418e3cb524.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/889e6fb777a6b8b988bcee954d48c327.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/072d7799143e8c88aacc9be4def3dc51.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230613/603bf006db88ffa4997191d30819916d.jpg

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

jadetim0629
06-14-2023, 12:09 AM
I like the 250 token crate

biogesic
06-14-2023, 12:35 AM

No plans to change this.

No plans to change this.

-ALSAt least change the backpack reward to elite awake gems for week 2
Thank you!

Gxns
06-14-2023, 03:44 AM
Im suggesting that change the title because its day 2 and it must've been a different type of tier prize, also would you mind adding elite awakes in the plat tier at least.

Arkauna99
06-14-2023, 08:47 AM
You guys do not care about new players.
No 50 crate keys.
Bumped crate keys up to ridiculous price in stores
Another plat sink >
> Gold rises (again) for
Basically anything and everything necessary to elevate oneself from midgame to endgame

These plat tier rewards even suck.
What did someone spit in your chocolate milk, Cinco? What gives?
Why are y'all willing to actually be abusive towards your playerbase and see *all* players (who aren't mega veterans) suffer because you're mad that a few mega-veterans are abusing the game econ.

Way to.... Not fix it and make it entirely worse.
You may as well have rewarded them by destroying the rest of the game and any other players' ability to compete.

Absolutely insulting. Btw Revert slots update lol

Lim Weibin
06-14-2023, 10:11 AM
Please add in 50 elite awakening gems (bound) for plat tier reward in week 2 & remove the backpack, it's completely useless now that it's below 1m or even 500k now.

@Cinco @asommers

Itzmemohsin
06-14-2023, 08:48 PM
Please add in 50 elite awakening gems (bound) for plat tier reward in week 2 & remove the backpack, it's completely useless now that it's below 1m or even 500k now.

@Cinco @asommersYe , this is the worst plat tier till now , change it for week 2 and there is nothing good in vendor aswell , there is that heroic pet , but now that pet is also only 2m in auction and it costs a whopping 10k tokens .

Previous years we used to get 50 key kits , why is there such a backwards trend ?

Creepiest
06-15-2023, 06:57 AM
add Massive recipe at token store or massive locked at token store pls

biogesic
06-15-2023, 07:07 AM

@Cinco @asommersMake 50 elite gems at least stashable XD

Enetry
06-15-2023, 10:04 AM
Make 50 elite gems at least stashable XD

Yes please!

Neutrone
06-15-2023, 02:51 PM
Last year we had Bloodied sets and greedy goblin sets drop from Littleridge Nook. Is there nothing this year to loot from there this year? Asking since I recently had the portal spawn for me @Cinco @asommers

Henrymorgan1st
06-15-2023, 11:00 PM
It would be perfect if we're having Week 3 with the same reward

Greazemk
06-16-2023, 07:57 AM
It would be perfect if we're having Week 3 with the same reward

+1 oh I agree 100% why not make it 4 weeks? that would be fantastic!

Solorog
06-16-2023, 02:49 PM
asommers where we can find the second week pet reward?
It should be at least stashable ? Or is it meant to be if i get week one pet reward then week two pet is lost?

Oakmaiden
06-21-2023, 08:30 AM
Yeah, the reset after one week is .... ________ (fill in you own words of major disappointment).

Megatr0n
06-21-2023, 05:25 PM
could you add the contained energy particles to the starburst weapons plz