PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my stars?

razerfingers
09-24-2012, 11:32 PM
Every non craftable set except my hula dancers wand set has stars. Why is mage left out? Id like to have some stars too. Afterall i wouldnt have bought it if i didnt know that..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Prepare
09-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Islander wand set has stars

Energizeric
09-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Hula set has stars if you use the staff, islanders if you use the wand & cuff.

razerfingers
09-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Hula set has stars if you use the staff, islanders if you use the wand & cuff.

Why? Sword a shield set for str has stars both weapons for dex has stars. How come they didnt give them all stars?

KingFu
09-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Why? Sword a shield set for str has stars both weapons for dex has stars. How come they didnt give them all stars?

Islander wand set gives stars
Hula dancer staff set gives stars
Humanian 1h set gives stars
Humanity 2h set gives stars
Tiki and SG bow and Shank sets all give stars.

The rest don't iirc. Dex is the only one that all the item sets give the effect. Since, let's face it, shanks are useless. Devs pretty much acknowledge that.

razerfingers
09-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Islander wand set gives stars
Hula dancer staff set gives stars
Humanian 1h set gives stars
Humanity 2h set gives stars
Tiki and SG bow and Shank sets all give stars.

The rest don't iirc. Dex is the only one that all the item sets give the effect. Since, let's face it, shanks are useless. Devs pretty much acknowledge that.

Im too poor to afford islander wand set.

Energizeric
09-25-2012, 02:52 PM

Not true. Humanian gets stars only for the 1h weapon (dream scimitar) and bongo, while humanity only gets stars for the 2h weapons (spear or monster scimitar). Yes, it's true that dex receives stars for both weapons -- I'm not sure why they did it that way.

razerfingers
09-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Not true. Humanian gets stars only for the 1h weapon (dream scimitar) and bongo, while humanity only gets stars for the 2h weapons (spear or monster scimitar). Yes, it's true that dex receives stars for both weapons -- I'm not sure why they did it that way.

Maybe just add all stars to avoid confusion. Seems legit

Zamu
09-27-2012, 08:37 AM
They did it this way so that there are Offensive and Defensive sets. The 2h weps sets add offensive stats like damage and crit, and the 1h with shield sets add defensive stats like armour and dodge.

For int, Hula with staff is the Offensive set, and Islander with wand is the Defensive.

For str, Of Humanity with 2h scimitar or spear is the Offensive set, and Humanians with 1h scimitar is the Defensive set.

Dex is a lil awkward though as both sets use a 2h wep, so i THINK the Tiki God with cbow is the Defensive set, and Of Tiki with shanks is the Offensive set.

razerfingers
09-27-2012, 03:30 PM
They did it this way so that there are Offensive and Defensive sets. The 2h weps sets add offensive stats like damage and crit, and the 1h with shield sets add defensive stats like armour and dodge.

For int, Hula with staff is the Offensive set, and Islander with wand is the Defensive.

For str, Of Humanity with 2h scimitar or spear is the Offensive set, and Humanians with 1h scimitar is the Defensive set.

Dex is a lil awkward though as both sets use a 2h wep, so i THINK the Tiki God with cbow is the Defensive set, and Of Tiki with shanks is the Offensive set.

Oh, i see thanks for most useful post here yet :)