View Full Version : Feedback: Trade UI

asommers
06-08-2023, 12:00 PM
Discussion originated in this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?694436-Could-we-add-more-space-when-it-comes-to-trading)).

The goal here is to eventually have more than 4 items traded at a time.

Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Dopein
06-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Could u guys add to put more items that 4 in the trade? Like 8? it would be MUCH easier for players to do trades, thanks in advance

godfather
06-08-2023, 01:06 PM
I don't see it appealing checking both windows while trading. I feel like it can be exploited by switching the items as it is so confusing. I hope the old trading system will get back.

asommers
06-08-2023, 01:14 PM
Could u guys add to put more items that 4 in the trade? Like 8? it would be MUCH easier for players to do trades, thanks in advance

That's the eventual goal, just want players to get used to the UI first.

I don't see it appealing checking both windows while trading. I feel like it can be exploited by switching the items as it is so confusing. I hope the old trading system will get back.

If any player switches items, you get a warning and the confirmation resets.

-ALS

arozalihd
06-08-2023, 01:17 PM
On the UI it says our name then overlapping it it says “yours” and “theirs” on top of their ign , maybe just keep the igns and remove “yours” and “theirs”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kflixxx
06-08-2023, 01:20 PM
We need this feature asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LichKing1
06-08-2023, 01:22 PM
I don't see it appealing checking both windows while trading. I feel like it can be exploited by switching the items as it is so confusing. I hope the old trading system will get back.idk how u see it as confusing since u can see their items, u dont need to be staring at yours and u get warning if they change anything like usual, i think its well done and im looking forward being able to trade more items at once^^

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

asommers
06-08-2023, 01:28 PM
On the UI it says our name then overlapping it it says “yours” and “theirs” on top of their ign , maybe just keep the igns and remove “yours” and “theirs”

The overlapping name might be due to layout differences between phone/tablet. Looking into it.

-ALS

iheartu
06-08-2023, 01:28 PM

its something new but we’ll get used to it. Atleast more items can be added in the trade soon. This is good

Encryptions
06-08-2023, 04:33 PM
In the 2nd window add a checkmark button to light up the blue confirm button, in a box allow inspection of items up to maybe 8 - 12 different items, the box would take up the screen.

Lim Weibin
06-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Possible to bold both IGN’s in the trade window & make it red in color?

Also to remove ‘yours’ and ‘theirs’, just seems unintentionally extra.

LichKing1
06-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Thoughts on the new trade window?
personally not liking it. maybe i'm missing something but I don't see the benefits to it.

Benefits r that we will be able to trade up to 7 items

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Greazemk
06-12-2023, 09:52 AM
At current trade window it shows both icon and the item's name, is it possible to make it into icons instead if there are more than 5 items placed on the window? there's already an alert if player x made changes on placed items.

Or maybe add 3 dots if player x added more than 5 items and it shows the rest of the items.

takotako
06-12-2023, 06:53 PM
Make trades of both players be visible on screen

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
06-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Make trades of both players be visible on screen

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

+1 for that.
I hate the blind trade feel it currently gives off.

Enetry
06-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LichKing1
06-13-2023, 12:26 AM
+1 for that.
I hate the blind trade feel it currently gives off.wdym blind...just be looking at theirs, why would u need to be checking yours after u alrdy put the item(s)?

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
06-13-2023, 07:08 AM
wdym blind...just be looking at theirs, why would u need to be checking yours after u alrdy put the item(s)?

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

What I mean is: I want to be sure what i have added for my sake and theirs without any extra steps. Both items in the same trade window at the same time fixes that.

LichKing1
06-13-2023, 07:58 AM
What I mean is: I want to be sure what i have added for my sake and theirs without any extra steps. Both items in the same trade window at the same time fixes that.better than doing multiple trades in order to buy one costly item

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
06-13-2023, 09:36 AM
better than doing multiple trades in order to buy one costly item

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I agree thats a huge plus.

Now if they would make it all happen in the same window... that would be great!