PDA

View Full Version : implant drop

kiffnshey
09-25-2012, 01:31 AM
hi sam n gibber why too many implant lvl 46 drop u all should drop more part lengendry rather than implant and i very upset very hard to get drop pieces of part lengendry so many times try use 60 minute enchancer and implant drop twice i looking ves for com but got implant not work use enchancer so no need to buy some more very waste

Hellcurse
09-25-2012, 02:03 AM
if u dont want the implants, il take them all :triumphant:

kiffnshey
09-25-2012, 05:07 AM
Ok u buy i give u cheap price

KillaSkillz
09-25-2012, 09:41 AM
I hate killing the boss and not getting a drop at all, they take too long and it kills the enhancer.
I tried with the 4x but i'm not getting the kind of results I would like for 80 plat the way the bosses are set up.

The 2nd peave is killing the boss and seeing a pink drop to you then reading it and realizing it's just another implant. Awwwwwww shucks.

I don't mind killing over and over on the hopes of getting an armor piece, but those two senarios break my nerves.

I like getting implant pinks from mobs, I don't think guns or armor will drop from the mobs ever, only bosses. but with the 4x enhancer the pink implants drop real heavy, you have a valid point.

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Let others spend an arm and a leg getting them and then pick em up cheap a few days later in CS (;

Battlegrinder
09-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Let others spend an arm and a leg getting them and then pick em up cheap a few days later in CS (;

My purchasing policy.

While its nice to have new implants, I have to say that the stats on these are a lot weaker than I'd hoped, particularly for commandos. New damage and armor implants would be much better than health regen and crit boost.

kiffnshey
09-25-2012, 10:19 PM
My purchasing policy.

While its nice to have new implants, I have to say that the stats on these are a lot weaker than I'd hoped, particularly for commandos. New damage and armor implants would be much better than health regen and crit boost.

Indeed yes we need new implants but is too many drop when we take a run some time one time run twice drop ad u r right the stats r weak

SkillFullGamer
09-25-2012, 10:46 PM
I don't like implant drops :(

dandappa
09-26-2012, 12:20 AM
i feel sorry for u guys whos spending 80 plat on 4x..i got a few pink implants without enhancer. sts need to fix this

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 10:13 AM
I have 14 and counting haha.. madness. And the funny thing is I'm still using my dodge implant xD

akfury
09-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Yeah the drop rate is ridiculous I loot 4+ a run...