PDA

View Full Version : Commando Cap vanity

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 08:46 AM
i think you need to take the flag off the cap vanity for the commando and evrybody will be much more happy to go for it! Thanks!

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 09:08 AM
No one agrees?

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Agreed.

Just a heads up "Bumping" is not tolerated on these forums just before you get an earful (;

There is also a "Suggestions" section.

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 09:23 AM
O.o!!!!!!!!! My bad i did not know this!!!!!! Anyways back on topic, yes i am going for the cap, but i will probably not wear it as the flag makes it sucky:( with out the flag i think it would be awesome!!!!

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Plus i think everybody else would like it more too! And other opinions?

abbasjammmy
09-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Uh no for me i capped my comm this morning and it looks good devs when making this game devs wanted comms to be big and bulky and with out the flag they look small no for me but a cap vanity that does need changing is opp my one looks crap just those blue cans u find on rubbish low lvl guns stuck on a supposedly ELITE VANITY BACK they could have atleast made a electric animation on the cans like they did on the chest and helm

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 10:06 AM
I disagree!!!!!! Maybe they should make a option to take the flag of if you want??? And i like the ops cap gear!

ArtofWar
09-25-2012, 10:19 AM
i would love both versions of it.. so it would be ok for me if they change it or let it like it is now ^_^

WarlordBears
09-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I like The Flag ver. it's limited edition!!

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Hahaha, i guess my hopes are gone of getting it hanged :,( haha owell

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 11:01 AM
I just really, really, really, really, really want Devs to change the design of the Engineer's Arbiters back >_> We can barely see it or if we see it, it looks like a small piece of metal. I'd love if it they make it a bit bigger, with that space moving effect again, with gold borders... IMO... :rolleyes:

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Or... just give people want they want from a back vanity piece.. a shoulder piece. (Never gets old)

Its a flag what the hell is good about that? From seeing all the other Arbiters Vanity pieces it seems only the head piece was worth it. (Disappointed in my favorite dev )';

Baron Blut FTW!

Xaphan Fox
09-25-2012, 11:36 AM
I think all back vanity should be equally flashy. Engineer back compared to com back looks unfinished.

Com has these wing things and a flag particle effect thing...

Eng is a small rocket engine thing. Dunno what op one is... But there seems to be a disparity in the love that went into the backs.

I tell ya what sts... Take the flag off the ungreatful coms and give it to engs... I'll gladly take it. And the flag can be a rally point for people to stay near if they want heals or not...

Bark bark

EgyLegend
09-25-2012, 11:44 AM
I appreciate the work of devs :-) , however the flag looks random n out of sync and if its removed the armor will still look big n bulky :-D

Commanderkeen
09-25-2012, 11:52 AM
I think all back vanity should be equally flashy. Engineer back compared to com back looks unfinished.

Eng is a small rocket engine thing. Dunno what op one is... But there seems to be a disparity in the love that went into the backs.

I tell ya what sts... Take the flag off the ungreatful coms and give it to engs... I'll gladly take it. And the flag can be a rally point for people to stay near if they want heals or not...

Bark bark

Don't take away my flag didn't like it at first but now it has grown on me.

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 12:04 PM

Bark bark

I don't want the flag! Flag looks beast on commandos! I want the same as now (engineer) but bigger and with space effects like the helmet/chest.

--
Sent by a Cat, using Tapatalk in Space!

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Take the flag off!!! Nuff said

KillaSkillz
09-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Could I get a little mario to hang on the pole please?

Commanderkeen
09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Could I get a little mario to hang on the pole please?

Not Mario an Italian plumber wearing red and blue overalls. Trade rights.

KillaSkillz
09-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Right, right forgot about that. It could be his cousin vinny!

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Hahaha

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Hahaha

*Evil look*

--

Cahaun
09-25-2012, 02:04 PM
What? That's not Mario! It's Rufio ;)

Zaonabiuibil
09-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Ops need some lightning wings IMO.

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Nooo!!! Not in the tall grass!!! Thats where the raptors are *wide eyed* 0.o

Astrocat
09-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Nooo!!! Not in the tall grass!!! Thats where the raptors are *wide eyed* 0.o

O.o

--

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 03:59 PM
And the vicious cats!

BodMaster
09-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Op/Engine deserve the Flag this time around since Comm have become the squishy class now.

Tbf I thought all was going to have a Flag.

Abriters set looks hideous anyway, seems like I wasted a hell load of time for nothing. Arms and legs look decrepit. (That's another two caps not to look forward to)

Commanderkeen
09-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Op/Engine deserve the Flag this time around since Comm have become the squishy class now.

Tbf I thought all was going to have a Flag.

Abriters set looks hideous anyway, seems like I wasted a hell load of time for nothing. Arms and legs look decrepit. (That's another two caps not to look forward to)

Squishy? I can almost get keens armor up to 1800 with the right buffs.

LvlCap
09-25-2012, 06:23 PM
I wouldnt say they are squishy, but ya 2 more caps not to look forward to...

*Zero*
09-26-2012, 01:44 PM
The flag is meant to know you're a Tank. You lead the charge, follow the flag it will lead you to victory!!!

At first I didn't like it but it has grown on me.